Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in April 2017

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm DanielleMFM and it's really lovely to see you looking in on us!

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are also due in April 2017, please do post a reply and introduce yourself.

And if you have any questions or suggestions for me or the rest of the MFM team, please do shout.

Replies

• I've recently found out that I'm pregnant with no.2 

With my first pregnancy I had no symptoms whatsoever until I was 7wks. 

Since last night (on and off) I feel very flu like. My head is pounding, aches and pains, sore throat, hot then cold. No appetite. Very lethargic. 

Feeling rather fed up already. And confused why I may have flu??? 

• Congratulations! 

I had that too! 

I read that our immune system slows down so that it doesn't fight off the pregnancy which leaves us open to catching bugs.

its a good sign unfortunately 😂👍

• Hiya BethL, congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to MadeForMums! 

Hi Bm44, we're so glad to see your name pop up here! Congratulations again to you - how are you feeling? 

• Thank you 😊

And congraulations to you too. 

Ahh!! Makes sense!!! I think I've heard that one too. Now now you mention it. Just have to remind myself every pregnancy is different. 

How are you feeling Bm? 

• Hiya.. 

I've been getting cold like symptoms too.. stuffy nose, really tired and cough etc..

To be honest I am feeling really uncomfortable most of the time 🤔 constantly bloated and no appetite..

It will all be worth it in the end though 😇

• It isn't all the time it's random bouts of it. But when it hits me. It hits me! 

How far along is everyone? 

• Was at the doc yesterday.. I'm 4+ weeks and due approx 4th April.

What about you BethL?

• Hiya Campbello, so glad you're here too! Congratulations again ladies and hope those symptoms ease up! 

• I'm 4wks today. I've been taking early pregnancy tests. All BFP's 😁 due AF today and a no show. I come on when I go for my first wee of the day and nothing and another BFP 😊 

• Oh congrats I am 4+3.. af was due Monday but I took early tests too 😀😀 it's all soo exciting xx

• We're not far apart then 😊 is this your first pregnancy? 

• Second pregnancy. But my first one was 7 years ago and I never really knew until I was 6 month (I was only 16) so this is all new to me lol but have a lovely healthy 7yo son 😍 

• This is my second too. My son is 17 months. So it's still fresh in my head. 

Wow you were 6 months? And you didn't know wow! 

Boys are best aren't they 😍

• Yea boys are great 👦.. 

I think I had a notion last time but was too afraid to admit it.. 

This time I am so excited I couldn't wait to see the doc 😀 

• It's so exciting isn't it. I worry in the first 12 weeks though. As I have had a mc in the past. I haven't seen a doc. I rang my surgery and asked me to fill in some forms, just waiting for the midwife to get in touch now. 

How are you feeling? I'm feeling ok today just had a tired spell this afternoon. But other than that I feel fine. 

• Hi everyone, we wanted to drop by and see how you're all doing? 

• Hi, 

just to let you all know I had a chemical pregnancy so I'm back trying this month 😖

Good luck to you all x

• Oh Bm44, we are so sorry to hear your news. We're going to drop you a PM.

• So sorry to hear this bm44.. 

Fingers crossed for this month.. don't give up 😀 

I am keeping well.. I was at the docs and everything was confirmed and on the right track 😇 

• So so sorry to hear your news Bm44 

I've got my first midwife appointment on the 19th. 

How are you feeling? My fatigue is getting stronger. 

I'm so anxious about miscarrying. I can't shake that worry off! I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow. How far along are you?