Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in April 2017 - Part 2

Hello everyone,

This is a new continuation thread for the Due in April 2017 Part 1 peeps, as the original thread has become huge and now has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• Good to see so many due in April mummy's coming here for advice and reassurance. This is the only DIA thread I'm following from any website forum and it is definitely all I need for help and guidance. Thanks all x

• New thread 😄

There is so many of us due April ladies! Is anyone going to do nub theory? There's a Facebook page?

Mines just on my face at least you can hide yours Emma x

• My clothes irritate it 😭

• See the nub theory didn't work for me, with DS.  The skull theory worked though. 

Have you heard of the chinese gender prediction chart? That was right for DS be interesting to see if it's right again. 

• I had a look at the Chinese gender prediction chart Beth. It works out right with my daughter and if it works out right again then I will have a boy xx

• Hi all, we just wanted to post some links for you.

Here's the Chinese Gender Prediction chart (got both my kids right!) and here's some info on nub theory... 

• Now I am confused as that Chinese Gender Prediction is different to the one I was looking at which changes both outcomes for me xx

• Oh no sophsandava, we didn't mean to mess with the system! 

• According to this I will be having a girl which would be amazing as already have a son.

But as long as baby is arrives safe and sound that is all that matters.

Hubby is deciding if we will find out at the 20 week scan if we can, as I found out with my son (Hubby is step dad to him)

• Is anyone experiencing butterflies?

Seems like I have one constantly moving today - don't want to get to excited about it being baby moving as i'm only 8 weeks + 4. 

• That's ok Danielle, I'm pretty sure this will be a girl too...between me and my sister my mother has 4 granddaughters so not really holding out much hope for a boy! Healthy is the only importance anyway xxx

• Hi everyone, we were wondering if you have toddlers/pre-schoolers, have they experienced night terrors? If so, won't you please come and tell us about it over on this new thread HERE. Thank you. 

• How is everyone feeling??

I have another scan tomorrow. I will be 10 weeks hopefully! So nervous about this one for some reason. Sickness has eased off and I haven't had sore boobs at all! I've got my first midwife appointment on Monday. 

Xx

• I needed twigets so bad. I got a huge 150g bag and ate the entire thing. Don't know what came over me. My mouth was sore from them but I could stop eating haha

• Scampi fries for me today. Yum! Hopefully I'm getting my appetite although I have lost 14lbs since I've been pregnant!  First midwife appt tomorow morning.  So much goin on at the moment alongside the pregnancy..currently organising my son's 6th bday party (23rd september his first big boy bday party, holding it in my tiny flat..I must be mad!) Then 28th September my 12 week scan, hopefully then I can tell him he's going to be a big brother (have already bought him the t shirt :) )

• I'm in bed by 9pm yet again feeling sick 😩 At times I wish I would just be sick to shake the feeling. 2 weeks until my scan and it can't come soon enough, ive noticed people looking at my bloat 😔 Xx

• I was craving ham cheese pickle salad baguette last night even woke up at 3:30am wanting one so I took the kids to school and popped to my local bakery to get it and scoffed it down! I'm such a fatty I've put on 5lb already I'm only 7w 2d! My morning sickness is getting worse was heaving this morning, yesterday I just laid on the sofa feeling poorly the thing that helps me not feeling sick is snacking 🐷

strong smells like petrol, cigarettes smoke, aftershaves, bonfires etc are making me feel really ill! 

• Mrsd85 sorry to hear you feel so rough but the baguette does sound yummy! I've been craving greggs bakers chicken and bacon baguettes lately. Loving the smell of petrol but not liking the smell of cigarette smoke which is a good thing as I gave up smoking a few weeks back! First mw apply in an hour, quite excited (strange I know!) 

• My sickness isn't that bad it comes and goes I just have headaches like every morning when I wake up I'm loving beans on toast 😊 The smell of leather makes me gip 😷

• Emma92 as soon as I wake up my head feels so Hazey and achey, it's horrible. I try not to take paracetamol but often have to. I'm a migraine sufferer and have had to come off the medication for them (propranolol) hoping they aren't returning.