Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in April 2017 - Part 3

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Due in April 2017 Part 2 peeps, as the original thread has become huge and now has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• Yes Emma you do hear baby's heart, I've also had increase cm and stretching my right side feels slightly tender (by hip bone) x

congratulations jackobell 💙 X

• Well they wasn't going to do it but I said I got told I would hear it and it's the most beautiful sound I've heard xx

• They weren't going going to Emma? Well I'm glad they did - it's beautiful isn't it!! 

• Yeah she said because you can't always hear anything but picked it up straight away x

• I'm glad you got to hear it Emma! Its amazing everytime😊 I'm also very uncomfortab with all the stretching going on. I sleep on my sides because they say you should t sleep on your back and I have to keep switching constantly because my hips end up hurting. Anyone else having uncomfortable sleep? Plus I have insomnia😒 It's 4:20 in the morning here and I'm wide awake..blah

• Hi everyone, 
    We just wanted to drop by and let you know about a couple of threads…

The first is a great Lakeland competition where you could win £100 Lakeland vouchers. If you have a favourite Lakeland product you use, just snap a pic of it and tell us why you love it on this competition thread - it’s as simple as that!

The second thread we’re talking about is this very odd game for kids called Silly Sausage… you have to see it to believe it (or maybe we just have dirty minds?). Please do come and check out that thread here.

Thank you!

• im not going to be sleeping tonight! 20 week scan tomorrow really can't wait!

• Jakobell I am extremely uncomfortable at night and like you spend my time turning left side to right side because my hips start to hurt.  I am also getting a dead leg as well after laying on my right side so I have to get up and shake my leg around in the middle of the night to get the feeling back and to stop the pain.  

I am usually a tummy sleepy so finding it really hard to adjust!! 

• It's my 20 week scan tomorrow as well 😀

• Aww I'm jealous my 20 week scan is 8th December seems so far away 

• 20 weeks scan all fine and it's a boy Xxx

• Congrats on your boy 💙😘

how many boys v girls is that now? Xx

• Congratulations lyc 💙! We seem to have a few boys in this thread now! whos next for scan? Think we need to work out when we are due and the sex of baby there is so many of us on here April seems to be a busy month x

• It sure is a busy month we all had a great July 😂 

• i know too much Sun, sangria and sex lol 😆 X

• Hi everyone, I'm 18 weeks and have felt flutters since about 14 weeks but they've gone away the last few days. Does anyone have any experience of this and still went on for everything to be ok?

just really nervous. Not got a scan again until december

• My scan is not until the 1st December xxx

• Hi everyone, 
    We just wanted to let you know what’s happening on the forum today. 

We’re asking, do you have rules about how long your children can spend on tablets/phone/TV? If so, please do come and tell us on this new thread - we’re fascinated to hear. 

Also, would you like to win a Stokke Tripp Trapp chair worth over £250? To enter, all you need to do is a snap a pic and tell us about meal times in your house on this thread. Simples! 

Also, did you know the easiest way of seeing what’s happening on the forum is to click on Latest Posts? Do give it a try!   

• Is it normal for them to stop for a while?

• Rainbow the baby may of move position I wouldn't worry to much if you are worried give your mw a ring. im not getting much movement either but thats because my placenta is at the front and cusioning the kicks x

mu scan is 2nd December! I just hope everything is ok and no more scares for us x