Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2018

Due in April 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• I’ve got one booked in - I paid a deposit for a private scan, but have had so many with nhs I haven’t needed it, so it’s pushed back to mid November - some of you must be only a couple of weeks away from being able to find out!! X

• I can technically find out in 2 weeks buy hubby wants to wait. My nhs scan is at 19+5. My sister goes away the week  before and I relaly wanted go tell her before she went so I am still considering an early scan.

• I've Been craving red apples, I'm normally a green apple girl, and salt and vinegar crisps. I now cannot stand The thought of pizza, the dominoes advert makes my stomach turn, or mince 🤢. We have been eating a lot of chicken pasta and rice 😂

We aren't going to find out what we are having. I want to have something to work towards while in labour and look forward too if that makes sense!? Hubby is on the same page as me luckily 😊 He was on the fence but his brother agreed with me so that helped

• I will book one for 16 weeks. So 2 weeks this weekend. My birthday is the 22nd October il be 16+2 so may book it for then since I'm probably going to be on my own... 

told other half I didn't want to be with someone who treated me so badly. Haven't heard from him since Sunday. Well he rang me in his pocket this afternoon but that's been it. 

• 2G2B I am sorry it’s not improving with Baby daddy - super tough for you!  At least you know you have given him every opportunity to try and make things work xx 

• Good luck with the scan Albu xx  

• Thanks lovely! Am on my way there now! I can't help but feel so nervous! 

• It'll be so worth it when you see that little munchkin. Can't wait to get my scan date so I can join you all x

• Well I wrote like a 4 large paragraph essay here and accidently pressed the wrong button and now it's all gone. Second time I've done that!

to make that long story short, we had NIPT testing and we found out we're having a boy!!! 💙💙💙

we were NOT expecting that but we're so excited!

• Wow what is an NIPT scan?? How far alon. Are you Atlayla - that’s so exciting that you know what you are having :-) 

• Congratulations!!

Had my scan today baby is perfect!! ❤image

• Congratulations ladies x brilliant news x

• Congratulations atlaya!! 

Amazing pics Albu. I have my scan on monday. Ive been desperate for it to come around but i am now so worried incase there is nothing there or something is wrong. 😭

• Mrs fish it stands for non invasive prenatel testing. It's a simple blood test.

im only 11 weeks but took blood work at only 10 weeks! We mostly did it to make sure baby was healthy sooner because my anxiety is crazy and they just told us the sex! So surprising! 

Beautiful scan, albu!! I can't wait to see mine and it look like a baby instead of static like the first scan lol.

• Lovely scan albu! Glad all ok. 

Wow atlaya! Congrats on a boy. Where are you from again? I think we all have nipt tests basically the downs test I think but I didn't know they could tell the sex! Is a boy a shock to You?  

Hope everyone ok x 

• Ah yes I've heard that's normal procedure in the USA. Here it's called the harmony test and its bloody expensive. X

• Hi everyone, 

i was on here in the early weeks. we saw baby at 7 weeks but at 8 weeks my symptoms started easing off. My anxiety was at an all time high so I banned myself from google because I felt like I was grieving even though I had no Cramps or bleeding. I just wanted my 12 week scan to prove me wrong and I planned to join back in once I had that relief. 

Unfortunately this morning we went to the scan (feeling very excited) and were told our baby had passed away at 8 weeks. My instincts were right, I had just felt off. we are completely heartbroken and not quite sure where to go from here.

i just want to wish all to ladies the best in your pregnancies, I'll be thinking of you all in April! Thank you for all the advice and help some of you gave me.

lots of love and light xxxx

• I'm sorry very sorry Ria I can't imagine how your feeling x look after yourself x

• So sorry to hear that Ria. Sending love and best wishes at this difficult time. Xx

• Sending love at this difficult time Ria. So sorry to hear that x