Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2018

Due in April 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Very sorry to hear that you've lost your little baby ria, please do beileve us when we say you are very much in our thoughts. 

I fully understand you not wanting to take part in the thread however please make sure you talk to people. It took alot of courage to even write your last post. 

Best wishes x 

• I am so sorry Ria, that is heart wrenching news for you - please take care of yourself at this sad time xx 

• Oh Ria, we are so sorry to read your post. We're going to drop you a PM now. 

• Oh Ria im so sorry. Look after yourself, I hope things go as well as they can for you from here. Thinking of you at this horrible time  xxx

• Thank you everyone, your words mean a lot. Wouldn't wish this on anyone, this weekend is going to be tough passing baby through but I have an amazing husband and family who are all here supporting me. 

Thank you again and all the best to you all x

• Oh Ria I am SO sorry! I've been reading your posts since we were in TTC thread together. I'm so heartbroken and send you lots of love! 

• Aw ria im so so sorry.....please take time for yourself.....thinking of you xxx

• And to answer your question Leonna, I am from the US in California. The test was about $300 which is incredibly expensive but I just couldn't wait any longer to make sure baby was healthy. 

and we were not expecting a boy! On both sides of our families they had girls first so we were pretty set baby was a girl. We are not disappointed obviously! Just shocked! I never really thought about being a boy mom but I can't wait! 

• So I had my first lot of appointments come through yesterday so it feels like everything is moving forward. 12 week scan on Sunday 15th and then endo/ob joint clinic on 3rd Nov followed by my next midwife appointment on the 16th Nov and there'll be visual field tests put in somewhere too. Will be at the hospital every couple of weeks but it'll be worth it. 

• I hope we have a boy, i find them much easier 😂 And more fun! 

• Has anyone’s nausea subsided yet? Xx

• yes mine has, I only feel sick now when I am hungry! 

• Mine has a little, instead of every day nausea it's every couple of days but still tend to be sick when I feel queasy.  

• I have felt ok most of the week other than 1 or 2  small episodes of nausea, I’m not 12 weeks until Sunday, so have been a little worried it’s a bit early to be feeling better.  My boobs still hurt and am still getting hip pains and low grumbles in my groin, so Am hoping I am just lucky with the nausea.  I haven’t been so tired either, I am actually making it through my working day without snoozing!  I am still spotting so that’s 7 weeks now :-( 

• Mine started easing about 10 weeks xx 

• That makes me feel better :-)  - are you getting crampy hips 2G2B? 

• I'm 10+5 and it's been better/manageable since Sunday but I think it's fairly normal, never had it first time round so this is new to me too. X

• I'm so sorry for Ria, stay strong xxx

My nausea has really calmed down this week and I can eat food again! Fingers crossed I'm over that stage!

On another note, I've been told about NCT classes by people and they all say how amazing they are! ive been looking at booking these up and there are two different options, either essential or signature. Has anyone been on these before with other babies? Would you recommend one over the other? Xxx

• I felt instantly better at 9 weeks! I got really really lucky. But my sickness lasted about 3 weeks and it was all day stomach flu feeling. Really really bad. But ya my boobs still hurt and my stomach feels harder every week, so I'm not too worried. 

anyone else feel like they're showing? This is our first baby but I for sure have a bump. I'm 145 and 5'6. Maybe my uterus is just really far forward. 

• I still don't feel any better with the nausea and have had a really bad week with it this week. I am 14+1 now and wondering if it will ever end! I feel like I am showing but also feel fat at the moment. I have deffo put weight on, where the tablets have allowed me to eat ive kind of eaten whatever my body wants, when I lie on my back I no longer dip in at the ribs, assuming because everything has shifted up, haha I'm feeling 'thick'