Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in April 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Becky240 i was the same on monday. I was so nervous leading up to the scan. Monday i saw my baby wriggling around so much it was difficult for them to take measurements. It was amazing. I didnt post anything on here as i didnt want to be insensitive towards Estar who had hers the same day. 

Fingers crossed everything will be fine x

• Options

That's great news Nicola. 

I think everything is OK just after 2 mc I find myself worrying more this time round. 

• Options

Hello Ladies, 

I'm new around here and feeling very anxious about my first scan on Tuesday so am reaching out for some like minded people who get me! i'm 12 + 6 weeks with my first and feeling like this is all too good to be true! Signs are all still very present; massive boobs, back ache, going to the toilet what feels like all the time and having to eat every 2 hours but can't help but worry!! 

Trying to keep my positive pants on but the fear is increasing the closer we get to the 17th! 

• Options

Welcome Tonistar, there are a few of us here in the same situation, carrying after a miscarriag, and driving ourselves bonkers with worry. 

Fingers crossed for Tuesday for you :-) 

• Options

imagesay hello to baby boy Charlie! 12 and 3 today. Baby was moving around like crazy! I was not expecting that, as I dont feel it. Every time I coughed he would move. It was so shocking to see that I couldn't even cry (and I'm a crier). I was like jaw open stunned. I want to just watch him all day!! 

Cant wait to see everyone else's scan photos!!

• Options

Welcome Tonistar, i'm in the same boat have my scan on Sunday and can't help but worry. This is my 2nd but doesn't make me any less nervous, trying to stay positive it'll all be good and worth the worry. 

Great scan Atlayla and lovely name. I was freaked out the first time I had a scan with my son, seeing him wriggling around and not being able to feel it. It's even stranger when your further along and they roll over, usually when you get into bed and relax. 

• Options

imageSo we had our scan last week this was at 12 +2. Baby was moving around nicely, can't wait until I start to feel them! 

• Options

Hi tonistar and welcome. It's completely normal to feel nervous but it's amazing when you get to see you little one. Good luck for your scan.

I'm 15+1 today. Am I the furthest along on here? Due 4th April. 

Here's my scan. I'm sure I've already posted but thought I'd post again just in case I hadn't 🙈 baby brain haha!

• Options

Great scans ladies, loving them x 

• Options

Hi everyone, 

Lovely to see scans. Mine is Tuesday!!! 

Lovely photo xLisilx looks like a boy nub to me X 

• Options

Lisl I'm 15+1 and due 5th April 😂 im 1 day behind you!  Xx i think 2g2b is around 15 weeks too? xx

• Options

Yes I'm 15 weeks too. Twin 1 is 15w twin 2 is 15+1 😂. I find out the genders on Thursday x

• Options

How exciting! I think we are going to wait for our nhs scan which is 13th November - 4 weeks on Monday! x

• Options

Hey Ladies.

I'll be 15 weeks on Sunday. Due April 8th. So not to far behind some of you. 

My gender scan isn't untill 20th Nov. I was booked in for 14th but my husband couldn't make it so we had to change it and that's what we got. It's so long away. Want to see my little wriggler again. When I had my scan she said baby was moving loads. I'm still being sick every so often and getting terrible headaches which brings me peace of mind until I see them again. 

How is everyone else getting on with their other halves? Me and my husband getting on fine but I think he feels a little neglected cause I'm just not feeling to fresh. I tend to go to bed way before him and am asleep most nights before he comes up. We don't eat meals together at the moment as we are eating completely different things. He came home last night and referred to a women colleague as his 'work wife' all jokes but I did feel a bit shit. Don't know what to do whilst I feel like this to make him feel more loved at home. Don't get me wrong though he is great, when I need him his straight there holding my hair bringing me water, nipping to the shops when I'm still in my Pjs. Maybe that's my problem. Maybe I've taken him a bit for granted last few weeks. Any ideas?!  

Here's my scan from 13+2 

X

• Options

I'm 15weeks today (Due 6th April) and got to see baby when I was 13+3. I thought after seeing baby and getting past the dreaded 12 week mark I'd start to calm and my anxieties would subside but ive learnt they certainly don't 😕 This is my first pregnancy and sometimes I feel it's all too good to be true! Here's my bundle- 

• Options

Heres my little bubba due 16th of april. 😍

• Options

Thank you everyone! Having a much better day compared to yesterday, hormones are driving me loopy!! So exciting to see all of your scan photo's, getting impatient for mine now, for both the excitement and the reassurance little one is doing fine! 

• Options

imageHere is my 'gremlin' at 12+4. I have another scan on Wednesday as they couldn't do the downs test so going back for that and then I have my 20 week scan a few weeks after that 😊

NJR I also feel I am neglecting my husband, and he is definately feeling a bit unloved. I am still feeling so poorly and run down, I don't mind cuddles but don't like him being all up in my face 😂 Poor man.

I don't need to sleep during the day but I am asleep on the sofa or in bed by 8! We don't get to spend much time together at the moment 

• Options

pregnancy issues... 

• Options

image I'm now 14+3 but this was wriggly rainbow when I measured 12+1. I'm due 10th April 💙❤ I've got my next scan 24th November. I'm so excited. I do listen in on baby's FH too every couple of days just for reassurance x