Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in April 2018 - Part 3

Replies

• Hi ladies had my growth scan today everything is fine and little lady is about 2lbs 11oz. 

I also got told she is head down aswell so hoping she stays put for as long as she can as I'm not ready for her to come anytime soon💖.

Hope you ladies are ok or as best as you can be x

• ☹️ Sorry to hear your other half is still being difficult 2girls2bump. Hope he wakes up soon and realise his responsibility started when you fell pregnant and takes more care in yours and babies well being, instead of what other people are saying. 

MrsG25, hope your workplace has enough funds to last you starting Mat leave. Each company has different ‘packages’. This was what I was worried about in November. When I was at risk, but the situation was different (my job role was made redundant as opposed to the company closing) so the package they would have offered me would be different. Fingers crossed for you. 

I’ve finally taken the plunge and brought my first two items. 

• Ahh. That post sent before I finished writing. Don’t like navigating this site from my phone.

99 days til our due date (and for you too Becky) I think now that we are down to double digits, it’s the right time to start buying.

• Wow, never thought of it like that Charlz. 😊

I hope everyone is doing OK today? Weather here is miserable but doesn't matter much as I feel crappy so not actually going out anyway. Thought it was a good idea to do some gardening yesterday and it really wasn't. Barely slept last night as I ached all over and just couldn't get comfortable and today I'm shattered and still hurt all over. Arm hurts from the whooping cough jab and now shoulders, back, hips, knees and ankles all hurt too, yay! No more gardening for me. 

Glad everything is going well babygirl x can't wait to see my little wriggler again either two and a half weeks and counting 😍

• Glad all went well with your scan BabyGirl 💖🎀

Ouch Becky!🙈 I was like that the other day. Where I live, has only 2 exists of the island (Canvey Island, Essex if anyone has heard of it) and it was at stand still the other day so I thought I’d do the 20min walk to take the kids to school and the 20mins walk back....oh how I wish I hadn’t but didn’t fancy sitting in 1hours worth of traffic for a normal 4min drive lol. I ached all over too, which made my legs and SPD worse 😢 so I feel for you! 

I also, had the 3d/4d scan today and omg! His little chubby face 💙 I’m so in love....image All is well and they estimated his weight at 2lbs 12oz xx

• That’s a fabulous Scan Charley :-)  The 4D Ines are amazing!! You will have to do a comparison for us when your little man arrives so we can see how similar they are!!  Mine is booked for beginning of Feb - in around 2 1/2 weeks, so excited for it, I will be around 30 weeks. 

Yesterday and overnight I got a searing pain in my left buttock, when I stand up - anyone else had something similar?  It doesn’t radiate down the leg, so not sure it is sciatica? But ouch - I hope it doesn’t stick around!!  

• Thanks Charley, feeling better today, back is still a little tight but other than that all back to normal thank god. Love the scan, very cute xx

Sorry not had that one MrsFish, maybe a pinched nerve or something? Not sure. 

26 weeks today, can't believe how quickly it's going. 

• Fab scan Charley. So cute!

Mrs Fish hope the pain eases soon.

Becky glad you're feeling a bit better.

30 weeks on Wednesday - 3/4 of the way through then. It really is flying isn't it! Can't wait to see all our little babies 💗💙💛

• Mrs Fish, I hope the pain/discomfort eases soon for you and that you was able to get some sleep. Last night I couldn’t get comfortable until I got my pregnancy pillow and slept a dream So tonight I’m just taking it straight to bed lol.

Thank you ladies. I just hope he plays ball on the re-book as I felt like my appointment yesterday was just trying to get baby away from my placenta wall without his arm across his face. The picture was 1 of the first images and then for the next 20mins, he just nestled in 😔.

I can’t believe how time is going now, I’m going to miss all of you. Maybe there is a page for Mums of March/April Babies or get Danielle to form one when our little cherubs make an appearance 😃

Im getting all my stuff ready for end of Feb, beginning of March. Me and the hubby think he’s going to make an appearance around 37-38weeks 🙈 I keep saying the 22nd March (I’ll be 37+2) because that will be 1year ago we had our first loss and I think he’ll be the birth of that date (sounds silly ay) xx

• Charley I keep saying that too that she'll make an appearance a bit late on 9th April because that's a year since my loss xx

• I was thinking the same going miss this little group of ours 😊 

I'm going early for our little monkey, if I can make it past 18th March (34 weeks) it'll be a bonus and April 8th is 37 weeks so who knows but hubby thinks March 24th when his boss is off to get married. Don't think I'll go as far as may 2nd when I had my 2nd loss.

• Urgh wrote a long post and lost it 😔

Its getting exciting that we are talking about when we think we will deliver 😁 

I am hoping a bit early, but not too early - I think she will be big, so I certainly don’t want to go over.....

I think it would be a nice memory to deliver on the day your over angel passed - I had surgical on May4th, but really don’t want to go that late, we had first indications not all was well on 30th March, as measured small with no hb- that would be 37 weeks, hubbie thinks 29th March as is his daughters birthday, and she really isn’t happy to be getting a new sister........

• Hi everyone, been following for a while but never posted. Expecting our 1st baby a little girl on 12th Apri. All seams good so far. 

• Welcome Swilk x Another team 💖 glad everything is going well for you x

• Hi swilk glad all is ok with you and welcome! X

• Welcome Swilk 💖🎀 congratulations on your baby girl and glad is all well. Have you thought of names for her yet? And have you got nursery plans etc? 

• Welcome Swilk1, and congratulations - we're so glad you decided to jump on in. 

Charley87 and Becky240 and everyone else, please don't worry - when you've all had your babies, we'll create you a new thread called April 2018 Babies, and you all just jump on over there. Plus, we want to see how those babies grow too - you guys have made one of the loveliest birth clubs, we can't wait to see these babies! 

• Glad to hear Danielle, makes a difference when your all so supportive. Yay! I look forward to seeing all the babies grow too xxx

• Can't wait to see all the photos start to come through, just not quite yet bit early ☺ and hear all the names. 

• Deffo a bit early Becky240, though we have had 3 Feb babies already! (To be fair, 2 of them are twins, thankfully all those babies are thriving, so it's all good!).