Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in April 2018

Due in April 2018 - Part 3

Replies

• A few outfits are fine for newborns as mostly you generally keep them in all in ones for a bit because they are more comfortable. Obviously the weather will start getting warmer may time so that's when its nice to put them in cute little outfits when you're out and about, but it's each to their own really. Some 0-3 can fit early ish  on anyway depending on baby's weight 😊 

• Very cute ladies, I've seen that one too on amazon I'll have to check out eBay. 

I'm going with around 7 newborn sleepsuits and 7 bodysuits, enough to have a couple in the wash but not so many that he'll never wear them all. Then I've got quite a bit 0-3 from my 1st and just in case he's bigger than standard newborn size.

• I never buy newborn as the size is pretty much weight depending too. I’ve always put mine in 0-3months and at least they get the wear out of it ☺️ Loving the organisation though❤️

I’m soooo tired 💤 we had my mother inlaws 70th afternoon meal yesterday which was lovely but tiring and then in the evening we had my nieces engagement party but we left an hour before it finished as my and the kids were starting to curl up in the corner lol. Watch my son play his first cup game in football this morning so this afternoon I want to sleep lol x

• Been to visit my cousin today so we now have a small cot set up (bound to walk into it on a midnight toilet trip), mamas & papas sola 2 travel syste, just going to get a new mattress next week. It's all getting a bit real now.image

• This is what I'm doing with the freezer bag idea in my hospital bag.

imageimage

At the mo I've got 1 tiny baby, 1 newborn and 1 0-3 months but I shall probably take a size out depending when I go into labour. I think it's just about done now only going home clothes for me and any last minute bits (snacks or drinks we may want) 

• Morning all,

Loving all the bump and scan pics, its getting very real now. I'm 30 weeks and 2 days and the third trimester tiredness has defo kicked in. 

Was with consultant on Thursday and baby is already weighing 4lb 4 oz, they sent me for gestational Diabetes test but it came back clear, think I'm just destined to have big babys.. my lb was 9lb 8oz and he was 4 days early,  thankfully I'm having a c sec at 39 weeks so they estimate another 9lber. Must post a bump pic. 

Re birth plan, haven't really thought of it this time round as I'm C sec but will defo put in delay cord cutting and skin to skin. Still laugh at my birth plan for my lb, I was all like gas and air, no drugs and home the next day....ended up with Pethidine, 3 epidurals as they wouldn't take to my left side, a spinal, and 6 days in hosp after my c sec lol. But the end result was the same, my gorgeous boy so don't worry if your plan goes out the window.

Thanks Becky240 for that tip re boots, will go and get the pads etc on my lunch.

Anyone else on the wind down from work? I'm finishing earlier than expected, I'm not allowed to carry my holidays over so have 5 weeks to take so finishing up on 21st Feb :) xx 

• image 30 weeks + 2  x

• Hi everyone, we thought it's been a while since we posted a due date list. 
    Please do add your date if it's not on the list and change the sex of your baby if it's known. 

xLisilx - April 4th – pink
    MrsG25 - April 5th – yellow
    ScotJill - April 6th – pink
    2girls2bumps - April 6th – blue and pink
    Mcp14 - April 7th (planned c-section earlier) – yellow
    NJR - April 8th – pink
    Charley87 - April 10th – blue
    Babygirl1987 - April 10th - girl
    Disneymummy2b - April 11th – blue
    Leonna - April 12th – yellow
    Beth2017 - April 14th – pink
    NicolaCu - April 16th – yellow
    Whalechick - April 16th -  yellow
    Albu - April 17th – blue
    Emmav27 - April 17th – yellow
    Meganh1992 - April 18th - yellow
    Firsttimemummy93 - April 19th yellow
    MrsFish - April 20th – pink
    Whitsunbay - April 20th yellow
    ITONY - April 21st - blue
    Tonistar - April 22nd - yellow
    Atlayla - April 23rd - blue (Charlie) 
    MumToBe230418 - April 23rd – yellow
    MrsTonkin - April 24th – Girl
    Becky240 - April 29th Boy
    Charlz88 - April 29th – blue
    Swilk1 - ??
    Rachel M - ??

• I'm having a boy and I know MrsTonkin is having a girl.

• Thanks Becky240 😊, i've edited the list above with those changes. 

• Hi I'm having a girl 10th April x

• Lovely stuff Babygirl1987, i've edited the list 😊

• Lovely bump mcp. I took another update pic this morning.

So exciting that you're on countdown. Right now I'm leaving 6 days before my due date 🙈 will see if that actually happens lol. Work is very good though and said if i change my mind to just let them know and they'll sort it no matter how short notice. I'm very lucky.

Nursery being decorated tomorrow. So excited!!!

Danielle that's right for me on the list.

Hope you're all well x

• Have to say it's so lovely being able to put a face to the names! 

• I’m starting to decorate the nursery this week and I can’t believe how fast it’s coming round! Can everyone put nursery pics up When they’re ready? Id love to see everyone’s! 

Becky240 what’s the freezer bag idea then? Sorry if you’ve already explained I must have missed it. 

• lush bump pictures ladies 😊 Danielle I'm having a boy due 12th April x

• 12th April 💓

• That's alright ScotJill, it's where you put everything for a 1st outfit in a freezer bag so that your partner or midwife can get it easily without rummaging around your bag for all the bits. Also you can squeeze the air out and it takes up less room and label them with different sizes depending on baby's weight  i'm doing nappy, sleepsuit, bodysuit, hat & bib in mine. 

• Freezer bag is a great idea , think I will deffo do that, i sorted all the washing that I need to do, baby grows and blankets etc...there is so much!

I've just got back from an awful dog walk, she is normally fab but the other one has gone to the vets for his jabs and she was absolutely beside herself so she just pulled and pulled the whole way. She was fine once I could extend the lead but getting to that point was awful walking along roads on a short lead....achey bump now after trying to control a 19.5kg dog 😩 I've lead on the sofa and have felt baby move but I do now feel very guilty...on the plus side to dog is now crying a little  instead of full on howling for her big brother 😂 I'm scared to google 'walking a dog that pulls when pregnant'.....rest and a cup of tea 

• Oh no! Hope your ok? My husband now walks my dog and he’s only cocker spaniel but he’s strong and I can’t have him off the lead because he switches off listening when there’s other dogs 🙈 only through excitement. 

I took a photo today 29+6 💙image