Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in April 2019

Replies

• Hi Babimamam1, welcome back to the forum - we remember you and Jace. How you feeling about the big news after the surprise? Is it settling in a bit? 

• it's settling in a little now, a baby's never a bad thing it's just so early after jace, maybe have a little girl this time since I have two boys x

• Hi, 

Got my bfp on Tuesday at 11dpo. I am 26 and this will be my first! Hubby is 26 next week and I am planning to suprise him with a birthday pregnancy reveal! 

Still can't quite believe it! 

• Congratulations everyone!

I find myself feeling quite worried today. The past 24-36 hours I have not felt any symtoms at all and yesterday I had a little bit of spotting. Only the once when I went to the loo. But it has really panicked me!! I've got a doctors appointment this morning. I just really hope that it wasn't all too good to be true! Xxx

• Hi Babimama, congratulations! Wow very close age gap, how exciting though! 

Aw Loulou what a lovely surprise, do you think you’ll be able to hold out till Tuesday before you tell him? Congratulations! 

Hi Firefly, bless you. Such a worry isn’t it. Ive read in so many forums and articles that spotting is very normal in early pregnancy, so try not to stress yourself out too much. Fingers crossed its nothing. 

Xx

• I really have everything crossed. I will keep you posted! Xx

• I have been to the doctors this morning and their initial tests have confirmed that I am still pregnant. I have got an appointment tomorrow morning for an early scan just to double check everything is ok!! 

• Hi Diz, hubby's birthday is on Thursday so even longer to wait!! It is killing me tbh! Just know that it will literally be the best birthday prezzie ever! 

I wasn't feeling symptoms initially, but yesterday I was a bit nauseas and dizzy, now today I am tired, gasy and have tingly boobs, oh and I am starving one minute, full up the next! 

Firefly, don't worry too much, it's very normal apparently. Not that I know, this is my first and it is all I can think about!! X

• Aw glad it went well firefly, is the scan tomorrow? Or just an appointment?Good luck!!

Loulou omg Thursday!! Bet that’s going to Drag! Is he not familiar with your cycle? Have you thought about how you’re going to do it? 

Xx

• Wow LouLou you are do if well to hold it in!! I showed my hubby as soon as I did the test!!

Yes it is the scan this morning. Although it's such early days I really hope that there is a little bean on the screen and that everything looks well!! 

If it is, we have decided to tellnparents today, as when I was panicking all I wanted to do was talk to my mom, so I want her to know from now on! Xx

• I had my scan this morning. They could see the sack but nothing in it at the moment. They have said that it might just be too early at the moment, but also that they can't rule out the chance of an ectopic! That has been my ultimate fear and now I feel so nervous. 

I have got to go back on Monday morning for another set of blood tests to check that hormone levels are rising as they should for a normal pregnancy xx

• Oh bless you firefly. Such a worry but hopefully youll see more Monday. That’s my worst fear too and I still have to wait to the 16th for my scan. 

Maybe they can’t see much as you ovulated later than you think? And are earlier on. 

Xx

• Yeah I am just hoping that is the case and that it is too early to see anything. It feels like a long time between now and Monday to find out more xx

• Hi ladies, just catching up as been away with my mum for the weekend, been so hard as nausea kicked in and has been hard to hide it. Going to tell hubby tonight with an early birthday card saying: 'happy birthday daddy' and then on the inside 'what has 2 blue lines and makes mummy sick?' Hopefully he'll get it! 

Hubby knows I was due my AF this weekend, but he assumes I would tell him if anything happens, plus we weren't expecting it this month because we only had sex 4/5 days before ovulation, so he has no clue! 

I will keep my fingers crossed for you Firefly. I would say try not to worry but I know that's not easy! 

• Aww Hope it goes well Loulou. Let us know 😊

I’m so scared this evening, yesterday morning I was laying in bed flat, and sneezed and had the most horrible sharp pain up through my hip. 

After googling it’s very common for round ligament pain to start now, especially in second pregnancies. My problem now is that I still have a dull aching pain in my hip/ bikini line that is on and off and if I press it hurts a bit. I SO want it to be where I have pulled a muscle/ ligament but I am now SO scared it’s ectopic! 

Going to call the clinic tomorrow and see what they say 🙁

xx

• Aww Lou Lou that sounds a wonderful surprise for him! It will be his best birthday present ever! 

Aww diz it is so difficult isn't it. Every two he or ache and pain sets off a whole load of panic. Today I have been looking at statistics and only 1% pregnancies in the UK each year are ectopic, so the odds are really against it. I it is my biggest concern as well at the moment. Or an early miscarriage! 

Speak to the nurse tomorrow, best to try and put your mind at ease. I'm so anxious for blood tests and results tomorrow as well. This is the most stressful time xx

• Thanks firefly. Honestly isn’t it, my whole day has been spent on google today. Glad I have you guys to take to about it. Every pain, twinge, niggle is scaring me. 

Hopefully You get some answers tomorrow, let us know. Il let you know what the clinic says, hopefully I can go in.. Nice to know the statistics, hopefully we are in the 99%! 

Xx

• I know! I have spent most of the day on Google as well! It is torture! 

It really is helpful being able to talk to others. I've got everything crossed for you That all is ok. I will let you know tomorrow how it goes xx

• I have a scan tomorrow at 9.30, woke up this morning and couldn’t feel any pain so I didn’t phone straight away. Then it started again. Only very mild. But they said for peace of mind and to check it’s in the right place it’s better to be seen. Fingers crossed. Will be 6+1 tommorrow. Hopefully I will see a little flicker of a heart beat 🤞

How did today go fly?

How is everyone else?

Xx 

• I woke up to bleeding today which has now turned into a full period. So sad to say that I am having an early miscarriage at 5 weeks. Absolutely gutted!

I wish the rest of you ladies lots of luck and a happy and healthy 9 month! 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions