Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2019

Due in April 2019

Replies

• Oh Loulou15, we are so sorry to read your post. We're going to PM you now. 

• I am so so sorry Loulou, I don’t know what else to say other than thinking of you and hoping you get a sticky baby really soon. Xxx

• So sorry to hear this Lou Lou. I've got you in my thoughts.

Yes Did, it does sound best to just get it checked for peace of mind. Hopefully it is nothing to worry about.

I had my bloods done today and they were pleased that the hormone levels had gone up over 60% as they should, so I am booked for another scan on Saturday morning. They think I am just a little behind what I thought xx

• So very sorry to hear your sad news LouLou. I went through something similar last year. Thinking of you ❤ xx

• Hi all, we've just found out I'm pregnant. Think I'm due 7th April. It's my first. 

I've had sore boobs for a week and they've absolutely ballooned already. Hoping they don't get much bigger!

Also had mild nausea and dizziness for a few weeks.

Can't believe it. Checked the test fifty times. Very strong positive. Doesn't feel real.

• Hi Griff. Congratlations on your bfp! 

Haha yes my boobs seem to have ballooned too. All fun and games!! Is it a planned pregnancy? 

X

• Wouldn't say planned exactly, but stopped preventing it and decided nature would decide. Didn't expect it so soon.

• Hi beautiful mommas!

i just got my first BFP today at 9 DPO  so I’m still quite early :D 

this will be my 4th pregnancy as i have 3 kids allready, my first cycle TTC so still abit excited/nervous...

• hi.

Congratulations to everyone.

This is my sixth pregnancy and third baby( had three early miscarriages). I have a three old and a one year old daughters. I have not made midwife's appointment yet. Have you ladies made yours? 

xxx 

• Hi @hope again

a big congratulations to you on your pregnanc!

awe how old are your daughters?

& nope I’m planning on not telling midwife yet as they start giving appointments & I really want to enjoy the holidays lol

• hi Luck121.

My daughters are three and one year old. i feel like it is too early to get an appointment with the midwife. I want the appointment to be nearly at 10 weeks and then the dating scan will soon follow it at 12 weeks.

How old are your kids?

• Welcome back to the forum hope again - we remember you when you had Aisha! 
    And welcome to you too Luck121 and congratulations. It's filling up here lovely! 

• Hi Hope and Luck!

No I haven’t made an appointment with my GP yet but my clinic are writing to them today now I have had a scan. 

What a relief today has been! Its all good, it’s in the right place and saw a lovely strong heat beat flickering away! Another scan on the 16th then I will be handed over to the NHS from my IVF clinic 😁 

xx

• Congratulations Diz on the scan.

Thank you Danielle. It is nice not to loose hope. See i am here again and so happy to have another baby.

i was just going through the forums and came across chemical pregnancy. It gave me a scare as last week twice i had faint positive. I was scared that what if hcg levels are not rising. Took a test today and line is much darker now:)

• Fantastic news Diz - you guys must be grinning from ear-to-ear. If you fancied taking a look at our IVF topic in Chat, we're sure any replies to the threads you could give would be so helpful (and give so much hope to those going through the process) 

It's so wonderful to have you back hope again. We also have a Pregnant after miscarriage thread if you fancy checking it out. 

• Hi all.

I made an appointment with my GP as it sometimes takes weeks to get an appointment, but they squeezed me in same day. My first midwife appointment is 21st.

It's my first, so I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing! 

Both myself and my partner are a bit disbelieving, so confirmation from a professional will make it more real.

I'm not really too sure if I'm more than 4 weeks - I had a late period (4days) at the end of June, for the first time ever. I took a test when 2 days late, but thought it was negative. Now I know it could be really faint and still be positive, I might have been mistaken. I also checked it in a tent! Lol so lighting wasn't great.

I took another test at the end of July when 2 days late (and in the evening) and got a very strong positive. I could be 4 or 8 weeks! I

• Hello everyone!!

I am over the moon to annouce that I have received BFP on my first cycle, after my miscarriage in May! April 2019 can not come soon enough!!!!! 

AF was due on 5th August (Sunday), and never came! I waited until this morning to test, and used CB Digital. “Pregnant” popped up on the screen in less than a minute!!! I am over the moon, let’s hope it’s a sticky one! (I tested this evening too, with a line test, and there it was...BFP!) During the TWW, I just knew it was going to be good news! 

OH has been working a lot this month and we had only BD two days before and day of ovulation (checking CM), so I am over the moon! 

Congratulations everyone! 😀😀😀😀

• Congratulations E20cow!

• Hey everryone im also due in April I’m unsure about the dates as my period has been all over the show the past few months but I think I’m about 4 weeks 😊

has anyone had slight spotting when they have wiped? ver very light pink I thought I already had implanatation but I’m confused and slightly worried xx 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions