Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in April 2019

Replies

• Options

I’m only about 5.5 weeks, and known for just Over a week! I had bad morning sickness with my first so not having that yet is making me paranoid! although I can’t remember exactly when it started last time. 

I get confirmation tomorrow from the docs as I had to hand a sample in. Do you still see the dr first and get referred to midwife or have to do that yourself? 

• Options

Hello everyone! Congratulations to everyone and their BFP’s! 

Lailalolo, I am due around 13th April too! 😁 

My symptoms are really strong at the moment, my boobs/chest have been like a road map since around 7dpo, as well as this my boobs and nipples are so sore. I am also having AF type cramping, a good sign, but very uncomfortable. My belly feels so bloated and sore (like I need the toilet - Sorry TMI). I just can’t get comfy. Can I take paracetamol? 

• Options

Hello everyone I hope i'm not too eager - i'm currently 4+1 due one 20th April same as girlmum.

I have 2 girls already  - with my previous 2 I was so relaxed but every day is so slow and Im checking the tissue every time I go to the bathroom - I wasn't aware of how high the miscarriage rates where - I know two much this time. 

• Options

Awww GigiO we are due date buddies 😍

Are you hoping for another girl or a boy this time? 

Im also very cautious of miscarriage, it's scary isn't it x 

• Options

2019Aprilx yes I have the sore nipples too lol, and also cramping like when I go to the loo i should have AF but its not too bad pain wise. I’m sure I’ve heard that paracemol is ok? 

It seems like all ive read lately are stories about miscarriage, I obviously know It can happen but i bled almost instantly when I had mine and spotted/bled until 8 weeks, I had an early scan and was told all was fine, the bleeding stopped but so had my little bean. Got to 12 week Scan and was told no heartbeat and measured only 8.5 weeks 😢 

• Options

I would love a boy but can imagine it being a girl. I tried to conceive on and after O to increase my chances but what will be will be xx  

Where about are you girlmum?, your house must be very busy - with just the 3 of us it can get a bit much with the hair ties and knickers every where  and all the hormones.

Df wants a boy just to even things out lol x

• Options

Not sure how we got all the boys girlmum 😂 Although they do say planned babies are more likely to be boys as you will try to dtd at ovulation as supposedly that gives you a higher chance of a boy although our only unplanned one was a boy too. This baby was unplanned too but when I look back at my dates I should have ovulated 2 days before we dtd so am not even sure how I am pregnant as the egg shouldn’t live that long. I must have ovulated a bit late but going by that theory I should still be in line for another boy as it definitely wasn’t before ovulation like you should try for if you want a girl. I think it was you girlmum who mentioned you were still breastfeeding- I am too and my little one seems to have become obsessed with feeding all the time the last few days so am hoping that’s safe with being pregnant? 

• Options

Louise111, we wasn't trying this month I was planning on trying to sway boy but with the 3 kids birthday within 2 weeks i didnt get track of my dates. Ive figured out we had sex about 5 or 6 days befote ovulation ( when i usually ovulate as had been tracking for 9 months before hand) and then the 2 days after ovulation so my fiance either has super strong sperm that stayed alive, or i ovulated later as in the whole time tracking ive only ever ovulated on cd 17 or cd 18 never before then. 

Yes im still breastfeeding my just turned 2 year old, just last night i tried her in her own room (I'm exhausted she was up at least 10 times wanting boob or to hold booboo as she says, i ideally want to wein off boob during the day before bubs comes along) I presume it's safe as so many people i know have fed through out pregnancy and then tandem fed also. 

Feeling super nauseous today, how is everyone else feeling? X 

• Options

GIGIO,  

We was planning on trying to sway boy also it didn't quite work out though! Ive figured we had sex 5 or 6 days before i typically Ovulate and then the 2 days after i ovulate also! So its very 50/50 for us. Hoping there's a boy in there though! 

We are in Wiltshire, where abouts are you? X 

• Options

Loads of welcomes coming your way! Hello and congratulations to girlmum (we've dropped you a PM!) Lailalolo, 2019aprilx and GigiO - we are thrilled for you! 

• Options

Hi how’s everyone today? I’m feeling stressed as took one of the Clearblue tests with weeks indicator today and it said 1-2 weeks and it should have said 2-3 weeks. Although it did say it should be fmu and I did it in the afternoon so am going to do it again tomorrow morning. If it still says 1-2 weeks i am going to be really worried. Has anyone else taken one?

• Options

Hello! We’ve been TTC and last night much to our surprise we found out we are pregnant. It was so unexpected because my period pains were (are!) so real - if feels like AF could arrive any day now, honestly. But the BFPs were incredibly clear, especially for 11DPO! FRER line nearly as strong as the other, and CBD showed up already. 

Anyway I know it’s early days but my due date is around 25th April. I’m pretty much exactly 4 weeks! Over the moon but still in disbelief haha. 

Myself and my Husband have been together for 8 years, we are 26 and this will be our first. Though we do have two dogs - not sure how they’ll cope coming second! Haha x

Excited to share the highs and lows with you all

• Options

Congratulations everyone! I think it's time for me to join the club :) 

My due date is around 5th of April, it will be mi first. I had a miscarriage earlier this year so I'm not exactly super excited and more stressed this time.

I have absolutely no symptoms, no nausea, no sore boobs, nothing and it worries me more and more every day. I booked an early scan for this Friday and hopefully I will see little beating heart 😍 

• Options

Hi Mag1988

I know exactly how you feel, before I had my son I had a miscarriage and it spoilt the whole pregnancy for me. All I can say is that i wished I’d let myself enjoy it a little bit more, although it’s VERY hard not to worry. Its early to feel any symptoms yet, I’m nearly 6 weeks and all I’ve had is AF like cramps and tender boobs. 

I have also booked in for an early scan but not until 1/9. Got my first midwife app 28/8. 

Let us know how the scan goes ❤️

• Options

Hey Louise 111, did you test again this morning? 
    Welcome to our new members Frederica and Mag1988 - congratulations to you both - it is wonderful to have you here. 

• Options

Thanks Lailalolo :) I really hope you are right. I'm so worried I'm counting minutes to the scan 😂 

• Options

Congratulations to the new ladies xx 

Unfortunately I think I’ll be leaving the group as I did my other Clearblue test and it still says hcg  levels are a week behind what they should be so I can only assume something has gone wrong. Feel really really miserable and fed up. I’ve had a missed miscarriage in the past so am assuming the same is happening again. 😞

• Options

Oh Louise 111, how worrying. Is it possible you ovulated later than you think? 

• Options

I don’t think so. I was already surprised I was pregnant as thought we had dtd too far after ovulation which was why it was a surprise. Unfortunately I found out about my other missed miscarriage during the school holidays too which is horrid as it’s so hard to be happy and try to carry on as normal with the other children. 

• Options

So worrying Louise - will you see if you can get to the EPU? Sending you hugs right now. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions