Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2019

Due in April 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Hey, doing well thank you! 

I don’t have a good bmi I’m quite short and curvy so I am overweight but when I found out I was pregnant I lost a total of 12lbs due to not eating much, but I’ve put on couple pound so I’m still at a loss but just being careful now! I get worried that I’m putting on weight but think it may be baby rather than fat but midwife told me I couldn’t put anything on in my first trimester which I haven’t so I’m hoping I don’t pile it on too much in the second half! I’m 13+5 today x 

• Brookes, I wish it was only 3lbs. I'd say it's very very little :)

I've gained about 19lbs so far haha 😂 before pregnancy I had very low bmi (18), on the edge of being underweight and during pregnancy so far I've gained about QUARTER of my initial weight and I just look healthy now 💪 I'm 14+3

• I have gained a lot of weight but that was partly due to all the IVF drugs I was taking previous to the egg sticking 😊 I haven’t actually weighed myself but I can just feel and see it... I put on so much weight with my son 9 years ago I’m terrified it will happen again....

I’m 16 weeks today and we have our gender scan tomorrow evening... 💓💙💓💙💓💙💓💙💓?! Eeeeek!! 

• I've gained about 2.5kg, think that's around 5/6 lbs?

Told my manager today, she was really happy for me!!

I've just realised that my 2nd scan is booked in for 21weeks 4 days - it's over the 18-21 week guidance, not sure what to do about it?? Just had to change the appointment once then I realised! It was at 21 weeks 5 days before!

• Went for scan today. Would bean move - would it heck. I jumped up and down, twisted, coughed, they tipped the couch down, had my legs in the air, hips wiggling on the bench (I was worrying at one point about breaking the bench) still wouldn’t move and it’s head was on it’s chest. They managed to get the pics and measurements needed though.   Prob didn’t help I had a huge breakfast but I was starving. Heartbeats good though. I think I’m going to book for gender scan at 16 weeks. Will be just before my birthday. So I’ll be following something else I read about a bottle of pop and a chocolate bar before the next at 20 weeks and the private one I’m going to book for a months time.

• congratulations what a lovely scan! I’ve heard quite a few people including myself have a tricky time at the 12 weeks scan getting baby to move lol 😂 

• If it helps, I drunk a whole bottle of water before my scan and the baby wouldn't stop moving!! Spinning around, dancing and all sorts!! 

• Dawyl, how funny, naughty bubs!! You’ve got a very clear nub shot there if you want a guess 🙊 💙💓 

So excited to gender scan tomorrow, I don’t think il sleep! 

• Diz, 

I said to my partner this evening how excited I am for YOUR gender scan 😂 I love how we are all getting to this stage 🤭 my gender scan is on Sunday, can imagine your excitement as I can’t stop thinking of mine! 👶🏼💙💖 

X

• Yes please di. One of my friends said a boy when I shown them the scan. If it is it’s really freaky as me and 2 old uni mates meetup a few times a year. First time one conceived a few weeks after we met - had a boy. 9 months or so later meet up again. Next pregnant - yep a boy. If it’s a boy it’s getting jolly freaky lol

• Yes please diZ One of my friends said a boy when I shown them the scan. If it is it’s really freaky as me and 2 old uni mates meetup a few times a year. First time one conceived a few weeks after we met - had a boy. 9 months or so later meet up again. Next pregnant - yep a boy. If it’s a boy it’s getting jolly freaky lol

• I had a bottle of water going, orange juice at Morrison’s with my big breakfast. I think it was just full. I was ready to join it with nap time mind lol

• Aw thank you Mellymop, that’s so funny 😂 I love how we’re all excited fir each other, feels like this pregnancy is flying by! 

Its not till 6.45 in the evening, I feel like tomorrow at work is going to drag.... but I will of course update you all as soon as I know! 😁 We’re taking my son with us who has decided he doesn’t want to find out at the scan, he wants me to buy him a confetti cannon for after school on Wednesday to set off in the garden (he’s 8 and is so excited too)! Bless him. Xx

• I would say boy for sure too Dawy 💙😁

• I would say by too nub looks clear x 💙💙💙💙

• I would say boy too nub looks clear x 💙💙💙💙

• Haha oh lord. Pair of them will laugh their heads off when they find out lol

• Thank you too. I tell you what tho this and mse has kept me sane from asking questions as otherwise I’d be more nervous than I already am. Looking forwards to the gender reveals. I’ve got this ready for when I put it on my Facebook from the first scan. padster was convinced it’s a girl mind

• Oh that’s so cute! Are you going to put a caption of which dog is Correct? 😍

• Yeah prob along with

padster - incorrect

psycic- incorrect (as I went to see a psycic in Skegness and she said 2 kids - 1st a girl, second a boy (and I’d get married too - can’t see that happening)

following pattern of uni friends - correct