Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in April 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Chkitty I think you give you bpm only but it probably depends on doppler! You know that baby HB rate changes throughout pregnancy?

I want to hear it too but if she won't find it next day I'll run for reassurance scan 😂

• Oh yeah I know it chances and it’s in bpm just didn’t know if we would receive a print out to show anything, as he wanted the first few seconds of us hearing it 

• It would be great if they did give you one! :) i just want to know everything is ok :) I did hear it on my first scan but didn't get a proper bpm measurement 

• Ladies I could cry with happiness. AFter the most horrendous IVF journey this year. I am SO lucky to say I am going to have a GIRL!!!💓💓💓💓💓💓💓🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀 I can’t believe I have my little prince and now a princess on the way! 

Im so excited for you all, it was incredible! 

• Yaaaaaau Diz!!! Congratulations, how amazing! I am over the moon for you 😘 

Did you guess they were a girl from the nub theory? Eeeeeek! Has made me even more excited (was that possible?!) for mine Sunday. 

Congrats again 👶🏼💖🎉 x 

• Yay omg I’m so happy for you a little princess 💕💕💕💕💕 

• Arr congrats Diz :) 

when I went for the private scan they did the heartbeat (as they were trying to sell me the heartbeat bear) but I bet if you asked them they would print it off for a fee

• Congrats Diz!!!! :) wonderful news!

I doubt my midwife offers any prints but I will ask too :)

• Ah wow great news Diz, how lovely 💕💕 congratulations. My hubby wont budge on letting me have an early gender scan, I can’t wait another 3 weeks 😤😤😤. I’m so happy for you, was it a good experience too? Better than the hospital?  

• Thank you for your mesages 💓 It was so lovely. Very relaxed And the ladies were more than happy to show us secretly whilst keeping it a secret from my son. We picked a heart beat bear too, a lovely pink girly unicorn. 

Cant wait till it’s public tomorrow but the big brother gets to know first 💓 

• Very happy for you Diz! :)

• Diz, 

Was it a girl you predicted using the nub theory? Im intrigued! Bet you are still on cloud 9 🤭👶🏼💖

x

• I am 😁😁 Well I sent scan pic to the nubologists and they said 90% girl. However on Facebook I had mixed guesses as it looked like stacking at the end but was actually it forking at the end. But more girl guess than boy, but loads of people did say girl so I was very unsure up until yesterday. Most experienced guessers said girl though 🎀💓 

• Congratulations Diz!! You must be thrilled!!

I sometimes think I'm mad not finding out, but then the added surprise at the birth will be incredible!

Chkitty I saw the heartbeat on the screen as well as hearing at my scan you could ask at your next you can see and take a photo?? 

• Hi! I had my scan on Monday! Due date has changed to 21st of April :) Everything was perfect with the baby, very fancy postures with legs crossed and hand in their face 😂

I have lost around half a stone since I found out I am pregnant (due to the hyperemesis), but baby is obviously growing well and I'm delighted. Hopefully I can start putting on some weight soon.

• Hello Ladies, hope you're well X

I'm having my 16 week appointment today, as I live in Wales not sure what the rules are, whether I get to hear the baby's heartbeat today or not. I hope I will! :)

I'll know my blood results today, so that's a bit nerve wrecking, but at least I'll know. 

I've been to the Dr on Monday, they say I have a UTI again and I was at my wit's end and said told them that I can't cope with the sickness anymore. I was vomiting that few sips of water I had at 4:30 am on Monday, then the banana I was trying to eat. The bus and car journeys are hell. I'm now taking 2 Cyclizine a day, to help me get to work and come home from work, and it's only for a week - but oh, boy! Did it make a difference! I managed to eat and drink yesterday, and didn't throw up after getting off the bus! I think I just needed a break, I was getting so weak... Still, I feel like I failed and I know medication is not good but this whole sickness and throwing up business is starting to affect my mental health, I'm worried to leave the house to see my friends as I could be sick just from traveling. Hopefully after I finished the medication the sickness will go to hell by itself as I will be 17 weeks then.

• Rutxi, congrats! Beautiful baby and image is so clear! :) are you hoping for boy or girl?

Cloudlover, good luck with your appointment :) I'm sure if there was anything wrong they would've contacted you already. And don't think that you failed. I'd say dehydration is much more dangerous for your baby than Cyclizine which is safe during pregnancy. I hope you will get better soon and get your life back! It must be exhausting. I'm only sick from time to time during this pregnancy thankfully :)

• Rutxi what a lovely scan pic :) are you going to find out what you're having?

Aw cloudlover I really feel for you. Like Mag said better to take medication than to run yourself into the ground feeling awful and not eating :) Hope it stops for you soon.

xx

• I didn't tsee your post Rutxi as we posted at the same time -congratulations! Baby looks very happy and relaxed :)

Thank you Mag and Diz, trying to look at the positives: I can eat and drink today, and not been sick! I need my baby to be ok so I need to be ok too. It means a lot, thank you for your comments :) 

I'm trying to book a gender scan for next week to cheer me up haha

• Aww great Scan pic rutxi, it’s so clear! Are you going to find out the gender at a later date? 

Congrats on a little girl diz how lovely to have one of each you are very lucky ☺️ 

I’m 12+4 today, sickness has eased I don’t even feel sick anymore since this week touch wood. Just suffering a lot with bloating!! It’s driving me insane. On holiday in Tenerife at the moment and all of my pre pregnancy clothes are tight so feels uncomfortable in everything I wear. im defo going to buy some maternity jeans when I get home. 

was anyone elses bump showing at 12 and a half weeks? I feel like i might be starting to get one now.  

Weather is cloudy here ☹️ Typical! Last year was glorious sunshine I wanted a tan I’m fuming haha