Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in April 2019 - Part 2

1454647484951»

Replies

• MadeForMums Announcement!

Would you like to come and test out our new chat forum, later on this week?
     If so, please sign up here. 

Do you have a child aged 4-8? Want to test some kids vitamins? There’s a £200 Amazon voucher for feedback - sign up here.

• Just had my 26 week appointment, all good as I was a bit worried about reduced movement but everything was fine.  Also now been referred for a glucose test as my dad is diabetic, she wasn't sure why I hadn't been put forward for one! Having that at 28 weeks.

• Im, glad all went well. I find baby moves a lot more after I have eaten. 

ive got my glucose test tomorrow as my brother is diabetic - dreading it tbh, more so because it’s going to be so boring 

• I’ve got mine Friday it seems like everyone I know has one now a days!

• Hi! I was so surprised I'm not having one! I'm originally from Spain and back home it's mandatory for everyone!

• I have also been told I don't need to have one - The maternity department looking after me had new guidelines from the 1st January deeming it only required for high risk patients - so as I turned 27 weeks yesterday my midwife was happy to not do it - have to have my AntiD next week though : (

Has anyone still got headaches - mine have been awful since week 12 (nothing before). I have had so much time off work as I can't concentrate or drive,  my Doctor has basically signed me off until Maternity leave now and told me to do what I need to do to look after myself. I feel so useless ,my last two pregnancies were so easy - I would have worked only half of this one.  Very grateful I have sick pay!

• Yeah it sounds so dull! And not looking forward to fasting although they gave me an appointment at 8 45 so won't be too bad... 

I'm still getting headaches, 4head definitely helps and just plenty of water.

• The thought of getting to sit down and do nothing all day sounds heavenly may pretend I'm at a higher risk 😁

• Hello Ladies, 

Hope you're well and you all have active babies :)

Anyone else's baby seems to be pushing himself/herself out and staying that way? Very uncomfortable, especially that he's sideways, so I have two big lumps under each ribs, one appears to be his bum, the other one his head. 

• Anyone starting to feel weak? my legs have felt sore and wobbly for few days now and just overall shattered? when I had bloods done before they said I had low iron stores which may impact me later on and I’m not sure whether thats the reason? Or whether I’m just tired from decorating nursery for last two weeks and will be doing it all this week ready for new carpets being delivered this weekend? 

• Hi everyone, apologies, we've just noticed this thread has gone over the 1k posts again, so we've kicked you off a new continuation thread. 

CONTINUATION THREAD HERE! 

Please do click on the new thread and hit the green FOLLOW button so you don't miss out on any new posts. 

We'll lock this thread in a day or so.
    PS Sign up here to test the new chat forum - we'd love to have you!