Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in April 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Oh that’s alright yeah it’s definitely 75mg just read the box and thought oh my how haven’t I noticed this! Thank you!! 

• I'd say they take good care of you :) nothing to worry about. I was told to take it when I was ttc :)

• Mellymop, good luck for gender scan toorrow huni! So excited for you. 

Were away in centre parcs at the mo and im trying not to be on my phone much. But please let us know as soon as 💖💙 

Hope you all have a good weekend. X

• Awwww thanks Diz! I am honestly so so excited, doubt I’ll sleep at all tonight. Appointment is at 12 tomorrow - I’ll definitely update you all as soon as I know! - eeeek💖💙 

Have a brilliant weekend away -

and ladies I hope you all have a wonderful weekend 😘 x

• So exciting, Melly! :) We're hoping for pics :) x

After my visit to the midwife on Thursday all my bloods came back fine and I just need to battle my late night heartburn, it's horrible, made me vomit bile. :( 

I booked a gender scan too for next Saturday! So exciting that we're at this stage already! :)

• I’ll be sure to post photos Cloudlover - I’m so so excited! 👶🏼💙💖 

And I love that we’ve all got to this stage too - so lovely isn’t it. 

Ive been having gavisgon for my heartburn - only when it’s really bad.

x

• Aw I’m no where near that stage yet. Don’t think we’re going to have an early gender scan just going to wait until 20 weeks x

• I've been eating love hearts for my heartburn! I started craving them and now know why. My midwife has given me the all clear to eat as many as I like.

• Good luck today Mellymop hope it goes well!! Xx

• Also is that true about love hearts?!? I'm starting to get heart burn now and that sounds like a great cure!!

• Hope it’s true with the love hearts we brought hundreds for our wedding and have loads left! Good luck mellymop!! Xx

• imageimage        Here HE is ladies... I’m having a little boy! And what an amazing experience it was hearing his heart for the first time - I AM SO EXCITED! 💙👶🏼 

X

• Congratulations he is gorgeous how lovely so happy for you! What great scan!! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

• Awww congratulations hun!!! 💙💙💙 how lovely for you!! A little prince!! 

We now have 1-1 in the group 💖💙😁 wonder who will be next! 

• Huge congrats Mellymop! How exciting 💙

• I’ve got my gender scan 2 weeks together this makes me so excited 💙💗

• Wow what a lovely scan, congrats on expecting a son.  We weren’t planning on finding out the sex as we wanted a surprise but am getting so tempted to find out now, got till the 20th Nov (20week) to decided. 

• I’m the same Jigsaw was definitely planning to keep it a surprise but you girls are tempting me tooo 🙊💙💗

• Congratulations Mellymop!

Lovehearts are a chalk-like sweet, which is the same as the active ingredient in heartburn tablets. It neutralises the acid in your stomach. 

It works for me, but proper tablets have other ingredients too which might help other symptoms of heartburn. I'm not sure. Give it a try, can't do any harm! And it's not medication!

• Congrats Mellymop that's so exciting!! Your scan looks great!! Are you planning to do a gender reveal? Xx