Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in April 2020

Replies

• Options
    Hi just found last friday that I'm pregnant confirmed today with blood hcg results which were 419hcg my question is that normal for this early as the nurse said it was very high for 4 weeks 6 days? Due 31st March/1st April

Don't know why nurse  said it's high for your stage...it is in normal range,on high side but still normal.
  • Options
    Well I’m guessing this is positive. This is my husband & I first , so I still don’t believe it. My online calculator says EDD is April 4th 🤞🏽😊 
  • Options
    Congratulations ! Definitely a positive ! 😊
  • Options
    RxbxccaRxbxcca Regular
    edited Aug 1, 2019 5:58AM
    @Marshall1991 hi lovely I’m 5 weeks on Sunday ! My estimated due date is around 5th April!! How do you book a private scan? And congratulations !!
  • Options
    Hi @Elese welcome to the thread and huge congratulations! 
    How is everyone doing today? 
  • Options
    Hi ladies,
    I got my bfp this morning. The nhs would put my due date as 4 april 2010 but I think it's more like 12 April, which would be Easter Sunday.
    I had a mmc in May at 8 weeks so I'm trying not to get too excited but cant help being hopeful x
  • Options
    @FailingToBePatient we are over the moon to see you back in a birth club. Congratulations! And we just read on another thread, a reply to a woman who had several miscarriages. The reply was something along the lines of 'each pregnancy is a new pregnancy and different to the last' so we would love to wish you the stickiest of beans. 
  • Options
    Hi! I’m new here so still trying figure out how to use this and learn all the abbreviations lol! I just thought I’d share my story!! I was TTC after 4 months of being on no contraception! I’m 28 with a 7 year old (x2 previous miscarriages 1 before my son and one after) After TTC for 4 months. Nothing. Not even a scare. My AF came ontime every 28days. I was going on holiday with the girls so I decided to take the pill (microgynon) for a short 10 days to delay my period. (I know VERY naughty as it can mess up your flow) when I came back my artificial bleed started. But at the same time I started taking folic acid, once my 4 day bleed had finished we started to try again naturally. Having sexy time every day if not every other day for 2 weeks straight after I stopped bleeding. On 14th day after my artificial bleed I got Two VERY faint positives on two separate tests (co operative own brand and clear blue early) Then all negatives on (co op brand and clear blue again) So I thought I wasn’t pregnant. Then I started to get pregnancy symptoms. Day 22, 23 & 24 into my cycle. Still all negative tests (Asda brand and clear blue) Then on day 26... I thought to try again as my period was due in two days. I got (x2 Asda x1 clue blue digital x2 FR) positives! So I take it that I really am pregnant!
  • Options
    Hi @Sbell19 you really are pregnant! Congratulations! And welcome to the thread, lovely to have you here! 
  • Options
    @DanielleMFM thank you! Nhs DD says April 8th! So fingers crossed everything goes well this time! I’m so excited! 
  • Options
    Hi everyone! Got my BFP this morning. According to last AF I’m due 3rd April but that could all change. I was in the Due in July 2018 group and my son is now just over a year old, which means I’m going to have 2 under 2....... god help me!!!
    Congrats on all your BFPs and looking forward to the coming months with you all.

• Options
    Hi i'm due in April 2020 as well, me and wife had a looong journey to get pregnant. We're from Ireland but we went all the way to Cyprus for a sperm donation. Finding out i was pregnant was honestly the best feeling ever <3 is anyone here an IVF mommy too?
  • Options
    Hi @Elese welcome to the thread and huge congratulations! 
    How is everyone doing today? 
    Thanks sooo much 😊
  • Options
    I’ve been feeling well over the last few days. Boobs are sore and I have the odd cramps and lower back ache but apart from that I feel good. 
    I keep forgetting I’m pregnant, then remember and get really excited !! 
  • Options
    @Elese I’m feeling okish. Just my nipples are sore and standing on end lol! Mild cramping here and there. Just trying to take it easy. How are you? 
  • Options
    Congratulations to the new BFP,
    I've been feeling okay the last 2 days anti-sickness medication from the gp has taken away my all day sickness and nausea so I dont have to stop taking them till I'm 16 weeks. Having some cramping and odd pains around ovary areas and diarrhoea. Sore boobs but have sorted that with cosy socks being my new best friends. Still don't believe it despite keep being told I'm definitely pregnant. I now have a midwife and appointment when I'm 9 weeks so only 4 more weeks. 
  • Options
    Welcome @KMH27 we remember you so well! So lovely to see you back and congratulations! We're going to drop you a PM. 
    Welcome @Maeve88Troy how wonderful! Congratulations to you and your wife! 

• Options
    Congrats on all your BFPs ladies. Wishing you all a smooth pregnancy!
    Anybody have any symptoms yet? I’ve got nothing other than feeling abit bloated and tired. My nipples are quite sensitive which is a real pain as my son still feeds. I’m thinking of trying to wean him if he doesn’t naturally during this pregnancy. I’m sure I’m up for tandem feeding!!
  • Options
    Hi ladies 
    wondering if i can join you 😊 
    got my bfp yesterday after a miscarriage last month, I’ve caught straight away! 
    Due date calculator says I’m due 12 April!