Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2020
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in April 2020

Replies

• I have but only go up to 46g 
  • Hi ladies, I have also just found out I am pg again.  We have been trying for a year, and I had started to think it wasn't going to happen as I am now 40. 

I have a 16 month old girl, sadly we lost her twin, and had a MMC before that. 

My symptoms are very mild, and today nothing at all 😬 although I took another test and it is a lot darker than the first one, so that keeps me positive.  
    I am an anxious mess about keeping this sticky bean healthy and happy for 9 months.....

I am due 4th April I think, and am hoping to hold out until 8 weeks before I get a private scan, but I’m not sure I will make it that long!

Good luck ladies xxx
  • EleseElese Regular
    edited Aug 3, 2019 7:48PM
    @MrsFish we have the exact same due date & I’m an anxious mess as well. This is my husband & I first & it’s like I can’t calm down. I’m constantly telling my belly “ grow baby , grow “ praying for a healthy 9 months for all us 💜
  • @KMH27 I know I’m anxious of how I will cope with 2 so young. My eldest will be almost 2 1/2 when I’m due so hoping her understanding has improved! We’re gona be very busy ladies next April!
  • @Steph1112 my youngest will be 2 on the 27th March.  It’s going to be fun a and games that’s for sure!! 

@Elese I have woken up twice overnight starving hungry and nauseous, it’s going to be such an anxious ride until we can feel those beans wriggling about everyday! 

Anyone else considering getting a doppler?  I knows it’s a bit early yet......
  • Hi everyone. I got my bfp on Wednesday after a mc in April so feeling very anxious no real symptoms yet. Some bloating but I can get that anyway! 
    Hoping this time it works out!!
    xx
  • Hi Ladies,
    Got my BFP on Tuesday with a provisional due date of 7th April!
    This baby will be baby number 2 and I had been trying for 9 months since my AF returned when my son was 7 months old, he'll be 2 in March so it'll be just over a 2 year age gap.
    Naturally like the rest of you i'm a little anxious and can't wait to get my scan and see my buba is ok! So far I've been more crampy than with my first and a bit run down and getting lots of headaches which I'm finding weird as last pregnancy this seemed to be more of a feature of the second trimester! Hope everyone's doing well! Would love to see scan pics when we get that far! We can guess genders! Whose finding out and who won't?
  • Well think I can safely say I belong in this group now! Took the clearblue digital this morning 😊😊 
    j
  • @LeanneF yaaaay!!!! Congrats again! I had my bloods done Friday they were 326. Had them done again today and they’re 1324 :o ! More than doubled over 48 hours I don’t know why that is! 
  • Congratulations @LeanneF and @elliesc!
    i told my husband last night! He was instantly thrilled but shocked thought I was kidding as sooner than we thought but can’t wait! Was already thinking of names!
    we didn’t find out with our first and hubby wanted to and same this time he wants to find out! I don’t think I do tho! I like the surprise even though I know for organisation it would make sense to find out! 
  • Haha Steph this is my third and I found out with both of mine but now I know this is my last I’m not going to find out! I want to experience the surprise x
  • Are most people here in the USA or UK or all over? I've never known any HCG levels in my last pregnancy, and don't expect to this time - kind of wish I did for reassurance and gender guessing! Haven't contacted my local midwifery team yet as am away visiting family (I haven't told them) but plan to when I'm home at the end of this week. I hate that you have to wait so long for an appointment, the first trimester goes so slowly!
  • I’m from the UK
  • I’m from the US. 
  • edited Aug 5, 2019 8:53AM

Post deleted by MadeForMums.
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines

• I’m south east UK. I would like to attempt a VBAC but that’s not really in my control.
  • Welcome @MrsFish we're so happy to see you here. Looks like there are quite a few of you who will be having 2 under 2 here. 
    Welcome to MadeForMums @SMc6418 and @elliesc and congratulations to you both! We've PMed you some helpful info, do let us know if you need anything else. 
  • I'm south east uk, feeling worried as still getting positives but most of my symptoms have gone, I just have sore boobs and super hungry. So worried that something is not right but everyone just says I'm being paranoid as it's my first.
  • I'm from UK too ☺️ don't worry if you haven't many symptoms, not everyone does and it's early days in terms of hormones anyway. I would  I was almost forget i was pregnant with #1 until I was 20 weeks when my belly was a little bigger and firmer and I could feel him! Easy enough to say don't worry to each other though but I imagine we all feel anxious! Bring on 12 weeks and a scan!!! X
  • I made my first midwife appt today for the 30th. I’ll be 9 weeks by then. With my last I found out about 4 weeks and had the first appt when I was about 7 weeks. It made for a really long pregnancy so I’m hoping this time it won’t feel so long.