Replies

• @SadiexClark - 1st April
    @SMc6418 - 3rd April - 💗
    @elliesc - 7th April
    @WelshGirrl - 10th April - 💗
    @kmb89 - 21st April - 💗
    @Sal83 - 22nd April
    @XxMariexx - 25 April
  • Hey everyone - just a quick one - do you want free tickets to The Baby Show at ExCel London, this 28 Feb - 1 March? We’re giving them away! Just head to latest discussions to find out how to get your hands on them. 
  • kmb89 said:
    @SadiexClark - 1st April
    @SMc6418 - 3rd April - 💗
    @elliesc - 7th April
    @kmb89 - 21st April - 💗
    @Sal83 - 22nd April
    @XxMariexx - 25 April
    @Bet124 - 8th April 
  • Been very quiet here lately! I hope everyone is well?

So I'm 32+2 now and today for the first time have started getting mild period like cramps and (sorry if TMI) been for a number two twice which is v unusual for typically constipated me, feel like the second trip to the toilet was brought on by some Braxton Hicks around lunchtime!

I don't think I'm going into labour early or anything, nothing that extreme, but just more and more feel like I'm about a month ahead than I am - anyone else get that second time round?

As my little ones measuring big part of me wanders if she was actually conceived a month earlier, but I know that's unlikely that the dating scan would have missed that!

Just needed to get these ponderings off my chest! Would love to hear how everyone's doing xx
  • Hi everyone hope we are all doing well not been on in so long and lovely to see everyone’s bump photos I feel like I have sprouted the last couple of weeks struggling to walk with pelvic griddle pain attending physio. Hope everyone else is keeping good and not long till we have our beautiful babies in our arms 💖💙

SadiexClark - 1st April
    @SMc6418 - 3rd April - 💗
    @elliesc - 7th April
    @kmb89 - 21st April - 💗
    @Sal83 - 22nd April
    @XxMariexx - 25 April
    @Bet124 - 8th April 
    @Gemmar87 - 20th April 
  • Hello ladies 🥰 my little girl is trying to make an appearance but I’m trying to keep her in 😂 32 weeks today, and I’m really needing her to stay put for atleast another 5 weeks !   @elliesc  I think you’re experiencing braxton hicks my lovely.. I’ve had them since 26 weeks but they get stronger, my waters have been leaking but thankfully stopped.. and now my mucus plug is making its way out.. little girls movements is slowing down as her head is engaged and she’s getting ready 😩😩 althou I wanna meet her, defo not ready to do so just yet!x
  • Oh gosh @WelshGirrl I hope she behaves and stays put a while longer!

I've really been through the mill lately... My fiance left me on the 8th Feb, says he feels suffocated and wants freedom 🙄 We've been together almost 6 years and this is our 2nd child together 😔
    I've been really struggling since he left physically and emotionally. Saw midwife yesterday and she has referred me to the Perinatal Mental Health Team and my doctor has upped my Sertraline dose from 50mg to 100mg daily. 
    My SPD/PGP has gotten worse too so I'm now using a mobility scooter and the doctor has prescribed me Codeine for the pain.
    My bump was measuring larger again yesterday (37cm at 31 weeks) so I've been referred for an Amniotic Fluid Index scan on Friday.
    However, I booked a 4d scan for myself and my son to go to at 10am today, I needed a pick me up and thought it would be a special moment for us. 
    Will update you with some pics and estimated weight later. 

Sorry for the essay! Xxx
  • kmb89 said:
    Oh gosh @WelshGirrl I hope she behaves and stays put a while longer!

I've really been through the mill lately... My fiance left me on the 8th Feb, says he feels suffocated and wants freedom 🙄 We've been together almost 6 years and this is our 2nd child together 😔
    I've been really struggling since he left physically and emotionally. Saw midwife yesterday and she has referred me to the Perinatal Mental Health Team and my doctor has upped my Sertraline dose from 50mg to 100mg daily. 
    My SPD/PGP has gotten worse too so I'm now using a mobility scooter and the doctor has prescribed me Codeine for the pain.
    My bump was measuring larger again yesterday (37cm at 31 weeks) so I've been referred for an Amniotic Fluid Index scan on Friday.
    However, I booked a 4d scan for myself and my son to go to at 10am today, I needed a pick me up and thought it would be a special moment for us. 
    Will update you with some pics and estimated weight later. 

Sorry for the essay! Xxx
    I hope so too!🙈 and awww no way, you really have been thru the mill😣 I actually feel for you, me and my partner didn’t really have the best of starts. But this baby (our first) has brought us closer.. I couldn’t imagine doing it without him, but 6 years??? That’s a long time to just throw away 😩 I really hope you’re okay! You’re strong Mama, you got this ❤️
  • @kmb89 - so sorry to hear about your situation :( I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you at the moment and will be thinking of you. Please stay strong for your lovely little ones and remember its his loss. Glad you have got the referral, its definitely best to be open about it when you face struggles and take the help and support available so you get through it and come out the other side stronger which I'm sure you will do <3

@WelshGirrl - goodness, I hope your little one stays put a bit longer, you must keep us updated <3

Yes, definitely having Braxton Hicks etc. although baby not threatening to arrive or anything. Saw the midwife yesterday though and she thinks she is breech so potentially a presentation scan in 3 weeks. Midwife also worried that I reported my pre existing posterior pelvic wall prolapse (rectocele) seems to have gotten worse so have to see a consultant to assess and discuss best birth option (I think mainly location of birth - local small island hospital or mainland delivery in big hospital)

@Vikkiw - still thinking of you and Olivia often, hope all is well?

xxx
  • Hi everyone, how are you all doing? Just wondering if we can fill in the blanks for our sex list below?

@SadiexClark - 1st April
    @SMc6418 - 3rd April - 💗
    @elliesc - 7th April
    @Bet124 - 8th April 
    @Gemmar87 - 20th April 
    @kmb89 - 21st April - 💗
    @Sal83 - 22nd April
    @XxMariexx - 25 April

• @SadiexClark - 1st April 💙
    @SMc6418 - 3rd April - 💗

@elliesc - 7th April
    @Bet124 - 8th April 
    @Gemmar87 - 20th April 
    @kmb89 - 21st April - 💗
    @Sal83 - 22nd April
    @XxMariexx - 25 April

• Hi ladies. 
    I'm battling through each day, finding it tough but I'll get there. 
    Here are the only pics I could get of my little lady the other day xxx

• @elliesc
      I dilated to 2cm but luckily they managed to delay any further Labor; but they have said in 2 weeks if she tries coming again they’re gonna let her as she will be better off in 2 weeks than she would be now so fingers crossed she stays put xx

• @SadiexClark - 1st April 💙
    @SMc6418 - 3rd April - 💗

@elliesc - 7th April - 💗
    @Bet124 - 8th April 
    @Gemmar87 - 20th April 
    @kmb89 - 21st April - 💗
    @Sal83 - 22nd April
    @XxMariexx - 25 April

Glad to hear they managed to stabilise things @welshgirrl xx
  • Hi ladies, just found this thread. I'm due 12th April with a little girl. She's measuring rather big so might need to be induced a bit earlier. Anyone else measured over the 95th line with any previous pregnancies and been induced because of it? 
  • My little boy is measuring on the 95th percentile at present but they aren’t too concerned just a bit confused as to why as my fluid is also raised and I’ve tested negative for GD 🤔 I really think it depends on the hospital or consultant. But they haven’t said I’ll need a section earlier due to this. 

I’ve had 2 previous sections and hoping for a VBAC this time round and the hospital I was previously at basically said not a chance can I even attempt it and I’ll need to have an elective section. 
    I’m now at the Birmingham Women’s hospital and they have been amazing and so supportive with my decision but they under no circumstances will induce me. But when I go into labour naturally will do anything they can to ensure a vaginal birth xx
  • Emma0420 said:
    Hi ladies, just found this thread. I'm due 12th April with a little girl. She's measuring rather big so might need to be induced a bit earlier. Anyone else measured over the 95th line with any previous pregnancies and been induced because of it? 
    Hi Emma. Have you had a growth scan or AFI scan yet? Xxx
  • Thanks for your replies 😊 @SadiexClark they have said my waters are normal and I have had 2 GTT tests. Both negative. I have a scan on 17th March and if she's still measuring over the 95th then they said I'll be induced by 37-38 weeks as they think her shoulders will be too big to get through the birth canal if she gets any bigger. I've had 2 vaginal deliveries... my first I was induced due to pre-eclampsia and my second was natural. My second was much much easier and she was 9lb. 
    @kmb89 my last scan I was 31 weeks and she was 5lb 5oz 😬 xx
  • Emma0420 said:
    Thanks for your replies 😊 @SadiexClark they have said my waters are normal and I have had 2 GTT tests. Both negative. I have a scan on 17th March and if she's still measuring over the 95th then they said I'll be induced by 37-38 weeks as they think her shoulders will be too big to get through the birth canal if she gets any bigger. I've had 2 vaginal deliveries... my first I was induced due to pre-eclampsia and my second was natural. My second was much much easier and she was 9lb. 
    @kmb89 my last scan I was 31 weeks and she was 5lb 5oz 😬 xx
    Wow.. my little girl was only measuring 5lb at 34 weeks 🙈🙈 x
  • It's funny how things vary area to area and midwife to midwife! I've been consistently measuring above of my lines but haven't had a GTT or growth scan in the end, despite talk of them initially... Actually hoping for the presentation scan to happen so they might at least be able to warn me if mines massive (do they do a quick size guage at a presentation scan!?... Fingers crossed!)