Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2021

Due in April 2021

Replies

• @Emsy20 @cheesecoleslaw86 Thank you!! Still hasn't sunk in lol. Dying to tell my other half but want to see a bit of progression first. Maybe tomorrow!
  • @Emsy20 – Congratulations! 🥰️ – I phoned the dr on Fri and have a telephone appt on Weds.

@Char09 – Welcome and congratulations 🥰️

@EmilyRvuX84K4f – sorry to hear about previous tubal pregnancy - good luck for Thursday 🍀

@cheesecoleslaw86 – Congratulations 🥰️ – when are you hoping to have your scan?

@Kd050811 – There’s no harm in contacting now – you’ve had your BFP so see what they say. I’m from the UK

@Fairycakes88 – Congratulations 🥰️ – when I first showed my OH he didn’t understand the lines and thought it was a BFN! 😂🤦‍♀️ I should’ve waited to show him the digital – can’t argue with words!!

xx

• @rebel.vegan Thank you! I told him this morning after getting a slightly stronger test this morning. He cried 😂 but dont think he will believe it until I use a more expensive one so going to the chemist soon.
  • edited Aug 10, 2020 9:50AM
    @rebel.vegan thank you so much for the welcome. How are you keeping? I am going to book the scan for next wed all being well. Just can't seem to relax about it at all. Once you can't see anymore progression on the sticks you need assurance from other means 😂

@Fairycakes88 that's such a cute reaction from your oh ❤️ xx
  • Yeyy lots more BFP!! So exciting. I'm trying to cope in this heat with my nausea and it's so hard! Hope your all feeling okay. Mine kicked in about 5 and a half weeks! Xx
  • @cheesecoleslaw86 I think our due dates will be pretty similar as I ovulate later too! I would say I reckon my due date will be the 1st April! I'm having a private scan next week to check up on bubba! X
  • Got my FRER confirmation. Really strong line which is putting me at ease 🤞
  • Amazing @Fairycakes88! How many DPO are you? That's a super strong line! Xx
  • @Char09 I'm 12dpo, AF would have been due on Wednesday! 
  • That's amazing! Congrats!! ✨✨✨
  • @Fairycakes88 that line is class ❤️ esp for 12 dpo!

@Char09 haha, yes I have worked out 1st April is more accurate for me too. When is your scan next week? I can't understand people who just get a pos test and wait until 12 week. I wish I could be that chill but I had a cp at start of year which just has me on edge xx
  • @cheesecoleslaw86 my scan is next Wednesday! Oh I absolutely know what you mean. I had a loss last year and luckily my EPU sent me for a scan last week so I booked a private one for 8 weeks so my husband can actually come with me this time! X
  • @Char09 that's when I am thinking of booking mine for ☺️ I'll be 8 and 2 by then hopefully (slightly less due to ov). Sorry to hear of your previous loss. Great that you got to go for an early scan though. I'm sure that made you feel a lot better. Hope the scan goes well 😊 xx
  • @Char09 and @cheesecoleslaw86 can’t wait to hear about your scan results! Hope they both go lovely! 

@Fairycakes88 great lines!! I bet that is such a relief 😊
  • I’m really close to my mum and desperately want to tell her our news, do you think it’s too early? Anyone else already told people? 
  • @Emsy20 I really want to tell my family too but I’m not even 4 weeks! I think I may tell them this weekend... but also not sure! 
  • @Emsy20 I'm gonna try and wait until around 6 weeks to tell my mum but knowing me I could blurt it out before then 😂 I'll be rumbled anyway when I go out for dinner and dont have like 5 cocktails haha
  • I digested for a couple of days and told people just over 4 weeks! Do whatever you feel comfortable there is no right or wrong! Xx
  • Thank you @Kd050811 ❤️

@Emsy20 I told my sister straight away and my mum a few days later. I am very close to them so if something had or does go wrong I'd have been telling them anyway. But it's a personal choice 😊

Also like @Fairycakes88 I'd have been outted the first opportunity there was to have drinks 😂 xx
  • I'm already getting nausea, dont think I had it until about 5 and a half weeks in my last pregnancy. Fun 😂