Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in April 2021

Replies

• @Fairycakes88 twins?! 😂
  • I’m getting some period type cramping every so often, is this normal? I’m so anxious about everything at the moment! We are going to book an early private scan in the next few weeks. Hope everyone is doing well 
  • @Emsy20 cramping is perfectly normal lovely. I've had lots and lots of it. think of it like things are stretching in there and baby is getting comfy xx
  • @Char09 thank you, that’s reassuring 💗 x
  • @Emsy20 that's okay! It's always unsettling as it reminds us of AF!! xx
  • @Emsy20 I had some mild lower back cramps today and I thought the same thing!! I was a little nervous AF may be visiting, but no spotting and it seems to have faded! So I’m hoping it’s the norm 🤞 

@Char09 it’s nice to have someone a little further ahead to pave the road for us!! Thanks for the reassurance xx 
  • Emsy20 said:
    @Fairycakes88 twins?! 😂

I only ordered one!!! 😂
  • Hi all, just dropping myself in both due in March and April because I'm not actually sure which it will be, but its defo gonna be one of those! I took tests on Tuesday, 100% not expecting a positive.... yet here I am. Theres no denying those test lines! Still breastfeeding 18 mth old, and have a 9 Yr old as well. Unexpected but we're very happy. 
  • Wow! Those are great lines! Welcome to the group ☺️
  • @ChezVonP Aww congratulations and welcome! 

I'm so tired, usually wake up about 8 or 9am, woke up at 11am 😦
  • Thank you @Fairycakes88 and @Kd050811

I know what you mean about tired! Im honestly so nervous about how I'll cope being pregnant and all that comes with it, with my co-sleeping, boobie-monster! 🙄 I'm exhausted already, we're awake at 5-6am every morning already and I just can't pull myself round when she's full of life! 
  • @ChezVonP Aww I'm sure you'll find a way, just use the support you have around you 😊 I've no real reason to feel tired as I'm off work on sick leave after hurting my back, guess I'm just drained from trying to grow another human being 😂
  • @Fairycakes88 I'm lucky to have my parents close, but my husband works down london monday-friday so its not easy! Hopefully be slightly easier once the biggest goes back to school next month. It is defo tiring growing a human! 
  • @ChezVonP congratulations 🎊

I can totally relate to you ladies and the feeling of compete exhaustion. Especially in this heat. I am not enjoying it at all and normally I love the sunshine xx
  • I dont like the heat at all. Was at my mum's for a BBQ this evening and just sat in the shade with a hat on 😂😂
  • Starting to get more of the stretching and pulling feelings now. Feeling more real. Only thing is I'll find it hard to settle until my 12 week scan due to a MMC being discovered then in February. Going to book a private scan for about 8 weeks to break it up a bit. 
  • @Fairycakes88 oh how exciting. I have booked an 8 week scan for next week as I can't settle either. I had a cp earlier in the year and it's left me anxious. Can't imagine how hard a mmc would have been at 12 week scan 😔 an early scan is def the right move to give you piece of mind and help you enjoy the first trimester more xx
  • @cheesecoleslaw86 Yeah I felt very much pregnant until my 12 week scan as well which was even more cruel. Odds of it happening twice in a row are very slim so just trying to say it's in my favour this time and relax. 

That heat isnt making me feel less sick though lol 🥵
  • Hi everyone 👋🏻 I’m Vicky. I’m around 5 weeks and have been peeing on sticks like some sort of lunatic! I have 2 boys already from a previous relationship who are 11&9 and this will be my first with my partner. We have been trying for a year now and I finally got my bfp. I did a digital last week which said 2-3 and did another today thinking it would say 3+ but says 2-3 still 😭 so I did a free to make sure it was darker and it was a dye stealer so I feel better 😂😂😂 hope everyone is feeling good 
  • @Vikster82 hello, congratulations and welcome. Awwww those cb digitials had me tortured. I got my 3 plus at 5wks 5 which was 23 dpo. I was freaking out also but loads of people don't get theirs until 6weeks or after. And the dye stealer is a pretty great indicator anyway 😊 xxx