Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2021
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in April 2021

Replies

• Options
    @Vikster82 Welcome!!
  • Options
    @Vikster82 hello, congratulations and welcome. Awwww those cb digitials had me tortured. I got my 3 plus at 5wks 5 which was 23 dpo. I was freaking out also but loads of people don't get theirs until 6weeks or after. And the dye stealer is a pretty great indicator anyway 😊 xxx
    Ah that’s reassuring thank you. Think I’m gonna wait another week and try again. If I can wait that long 🙄
  • Options
    Welcome @Vikster82! Those look like great lines :). Hopefully your 3+ weeks comes soon! I haven’t taken a digital since it showed 1-2 weeks, I really want to! But I’ve been just taking cheapies since I have them. I may take a digital when we announce it to our folks. I think I’ll be telling my folks tonight as we’re quite close, even though I know it’s so early (4wk+ 2days).

heres my cheapie progression:

They seem the same strength now for the past 2-3 days.. not sure if these five dye stealers like the FRERs.. hoping it’s alright. Still not feeling much for symptoms other than afternoon fatigue, few cramps/ twinges here and there and frequenting the bathroom. No nausea or food aversions yet! 

how is everyone else doing??
  • Options
    Like you @Kd050811 I don’t really have any symptoms apart from a mild cramp and sore boobs but feels like AF. Should I feel worse at this stage? I don’t feel overly tired or nauseated. I’m 4 weeks + 5 days. 
  • Options
    Hey all! Hope I'm OK to join. 
    I got my first bfp on Monday and am absolutely over the moon. I've tested most days and need to go out and get some more tests cos boy am i paranoid. I wasn't planning on doing loads but as the shock wears off, worry is setting in. I did a test last night that was a little fainter than my previous early morning one but it was the evening and I'd drunk loads all day thanks to the heat! Still worries me though. 
    I keep getting some period like pains. I've read that they are normal but I can't help feeling a little panicked over it. 

• Options
    @Rosegold89 Aww try not to worry! Different things can cause lighter lines, like drinking loads for example or less dye in some tests etc x
  • Options
    @Fairycakes88 I know, I just can't help worrying. I can never relax 😂 it was still darker than my first bfp and my pee I used to test was so pale so it's not surprising really.
    I plan to do another in the morning and get some more cheap ones and test every few days. I've still got one digital left and I was thinking of maybe testing with that one a week after my last digital. This is really obsessive isn't it 😅😅
  • Options
    @Rosegold89 To be fair I'd probably still be testing if I had any tests left 😂 Might get a digital on monday (payday lol) and see what it says!
  • Options
    @Fairycakes88 I fully support that idea!

This mornings test has put my mind at ease for now. It's going to be a long 8 weeks though 😩 I was looking up private early scans last night and think I might just have to book one!

• Options
    @Rosegold89 we’ve booked a private one for 8 weeks. For reassurance and mainly because partners still can’t go to the NHS ones and want my husband to feel involved xx
  • Options
    @Rosegold89

I found a spare test. These were still really light two days before AF would have been due, I'm 3 days after AF now.

@Emsy20 As it stands partners here can come for scans but the covid infection rate has shot way up again lately so I'm worried come October time if that'll still be the case (I live in Northern Ireland). If thay happens we will book private scans. Going to book one around 8 weeks anyway to start with. 
  • Options
    @Emsy20 I was planning to book for 6 weeks but they are pricey so will need to wait until after payday. And it will need to be a weekend as awkwardly I live on the isle of wight and nowhere here does it 😭 so expensive ferry for me too 😅😅 so looking at the calendar I'll probably end up booking for when I'm 7.5 weeks. Hopefully it will all be worth it 🤞🤞🤞 where are you based? It's such a nightmare partners aren't allowed in too 😔 to think of all the places that are open now to take that away from expectant dad's is just sad. 
  • Options
    @Fairycakes88 looks good 😊😊
    I'm not sure if I'm 3 days after af was due, or if I'm only late today. My temps were confusing this month and I really didn't think I was that many dpo when I got that first bfp. I am prepared to admit I may have been wrong though. But all my opks weren't dark until after my predicted o date on ff. Its all so confusing! I'm hoping this side of things will be less of a question mark but I somehow doubt it 😂
  • Options
    @Rosegold89 Yeah sometimes my temps are a bit wonky. Last month I had a slow rise after ovulating and FF put me at CD15 for ovulation, although usually I'm CD13 (could have potentially been CD12 that month though based on cm). So I thought AF would have been late. Nope. Arrived right on time, had my usual 13 day luteal phase. So it's possible FF has it wrong, you'll know yourself. 
  • Options
    @Fairycakes88 I fully support that idea!

This mornings test has put my mind at ease for now. It's going to be a long 8 weeks though 😩 I was looking up private early scans last night and think I might just have to book one!

Looks good! I’ve done about a million tests 😳 It’s ridiculous how paranoid I am! I have a scan booked in for a week Monday so fingers crossed they can see something xx 
  • Options
    Welcome @Rosegold89! Tests look good :) 

Yesterday I noticed very slight brown discharge, very mild cramping. This morning nothing. This happened once last week too. It’s making my emotions a rollercoaster! I know a bit of spotting is ok, but still can’t help but worry 😬. 

How is everyone else doing? 
  • Options
    @Vikster82 good luck with your scan! How far along will you be then? I've booked one for the 6th - I'll be 7 and a half weeks. I felt like I needed a goal to get to as I'm finding every day off I have I tend to start worrying. I seem to get period like cramps in the evenings too which isn't helping.

@Kd050811 I can imagine that being worrying. The slightest things are sending me off on a panic. I keep googling what I can eat and it's confusing me so much I end up giving up 😩 plus I get cramps in the evening which always worry me. I keep checking my boobs to make sure they still feel firm as that's my only symptom so far. I plan on testing every 3 days until I can chill out as well 😂😂
  • Options
    @Rosegold89 I’m the same way! I keep checking my boobs too! I find they’re more sensitive in the evenings than the morning/day. But they don’t hurt like others have been claiming, just more tender. My OH made a comment yesterday, “why do you keep feeling your chest 😆” .. this weekend is the first time I didn’t take a test since my BFP as I’m visiting my folks. will take one tomorrow though! 
  • Options
    @Vikster82 good luck with your scan! How far along will you be then? I've booked one for the 6th - I'll be 7 and a half weeks. I felt like I needed a goal to get to as I'm finding every day off I have I tend to start worrying. I seem to get period like cramps in the evenings too which isn't helping.

@Kd050811 I can imagine that being worrying. The slightest things are sending me off on a panic. I keep googling what I can eat and it's confusing me so much I end up giving up 😩 plus I get cramps in the evening which always worry me. I keep checking my boobs to make sure they still feel firm as that's my only symptom so far. I plan on testing every 3 days until I can chill out as well 😂😂
    I’m getting cramps too all day then when my symptoms aren’t there I panic 😂 
    I’ll be 6weeks 3days on the scan day. I’m hoping I won’t have to go back the following week because they can’t see a heartbeat. It’ll be the longest week of my life! 
  • Options
    Anyone else really moody and irrational 😂😂 Boyfriend is watching snooker and I'm mad because I dont want to and hes not cuddling me 🙈😂