Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2021

Due in April 2021

Replies

• Hey @Fairycakes88 thanks for checking in. All was good thankfully. Measuring 8 wks and 6 days with a due date of 19th Dec all being well. How are you getting on? Xx
  • @cheesecoleslaw86 Aww brilliant, glad it went well 😊 

I'm doing okay thanks, had a child free weekend so went out for lunch yesterday and then a bar to watch the football with OH. Today we just chilled out and spent most of the day napping 😂. Due to ovulate tomorrow I think so will soon be in the tww. 
  • @Fairycakes88 thank you. That weekend sounds like absolute bliss. You need that every now and again don't you? Hopefully this is your month 🤞🤞🤞 got everything crossed for you xx
  • Hey ladies! Freddie made his appearance right on his due date on the 20th May! Thankfully it was a super quick delivery again and we were home 8 hours later 🙏 wow 2 under 2 is interesting but my god it’s nice not to be pregnant anymore! 
    Hope your all doing okay xx
  • @Char09 Congratulations 🥳 ! That's such a amazing news ! Love the name Freddie ! Xx
  • Thank you! On cloud nine but forgot how relentless the night feeds are lol! X
  • @Char09 Aww congratulations!! Haha I had forgotten about night feeding 😅

I have one defiant toddler on my hands, my older girl was so easy in comparison 🤣. 
  • Hi ladies, I hope everyone is doing well.

Aoife is going to sleep around 8:30pm at night and consistently sleeps until about 9:30am. Still takes a two hour nap. I've always believed in just letting babies/toddlers sleep as they obviously need it but starting to wonder if I should wake her up in the mornings 🤣
  • @Fairycakes88 I think that's amazing I wouldn't be waking her if I didn't have to. 

Hope everyone is good. 

Reggie decided to walk a week after his 1st Birthday in April ! Wow is that a whole new ball game haha 😂 he can just about run now thought they took it slow when they started walking haha ! I'm officially staying on 3 days at work which I'm so pleased about too xx
  • @Char09 so sorry for my delayed congrats. We moved house and didn't have Internet for 3 wks. During that time my husband got covid and had to isolate in a room in our house for over 10 days as I'm pregnant 🙈 so I was single parenting that whole time, with no Internet and in the throws of preg and post move tiredness.

So sorry it's late but HUGE congrats. Freddie is a gorgeous name ❤️ glad he is here and you are both safe and well. 

@Fairycakes88 that's amazing sleep your Aoife is doing. Long may it last, absolute bliss. Hope ttc is going okay ❤️

@Chloe888 that's amazing wee Reggie is walking. Ollie is climbing on everything and taking the odd wee step but not fully commiting to it yet, rascal 😅 Great news you are 3 days per week. I'm going back 2.5 and feeling good about that too. 

I am 16 wks preg on Monday. We found out we are having a little girl this time, so v excited about that ❤️ Be nice to have one of each xxx

• Hi everyone! I hope you are all keeping well!

@cheesecoleslaw86 Aww one of each is lovely! How much longer do you have left now?

We decided to stop TTC for a couple of different reasons but found out I'm pregnant. Due start of July, we had just booked our wedding for July too 😒🤣. Waiting on the 12 week scan to make sure everything is okay before I start moving stuff. I was on the pill so it's a shock! Had a scan last week but there was no heartbeat and we are assuming it was just too early so I'm going back tomorrow x
  • Hi all! 

Huge congratulations @Fairycakes88 🎉🎉 hope all goes well tomo. You're in for a busy month next July!

How are you getting on @cheesecoleslaw86? You must be close to the end now!

Exceptionally delayed congrats to you too @Char09! Hope you've settled well into 2 under 2 🎉🎊

We are also expecting another little one. I'm 15+2 today. Baby's official due date is 1st of May which is my partners birthday 😂 its better that way though as baby is guaranteed to be induced at around 38 weeks so no way they will share a birthday. My partner is still resentful of it though 😂 

Hope everyone else is doing well! Nearly time for Christmas number 2 with our little April babes and I cannot wait (yes I'm one of those ☃️🎄🎅) x

• Awww @Fairycakes88 huge congrats ❤️❤️ Hope all went well with scan and you are keeping well? 

And @Rosegold89 huge congrats to you also ❤️❤️ Hope you are keeping well?

I'm currently 35 wks so getting there. Pretty exhausted at moment. Little one due 20th Dec so cutting it close to the big day 🙈

I love Christmas too and am v excited for Ollie's second Christmas. Just hope I'm not in labour or still preg 😂
    Hoping that second baby will come a little earlier, pray for me girls 🙏🤣

Hope all our little April babies are keeping well 💕 they're at such a great age now, Ollie makes me laugh so much day xx
  • @Fairycakes88 congratulations that must have been a shock but amazing news ! How did the scan go ? X

@Rosegold89 omg congratulations to you as well. Amazing news ! X

@cheesecoleslaw86 wow nearly there bet you can't wait now it's creeping up ! I'll keep my fingers crossed for an early labour haha 😂 ! X

Reggie is doing amazing he's a little whirlwind but wouldn't have him any other way ! Can't believe it's going to be their 2nd Christmas I'm so excited ! I've not even thought about trying for another haha ! Think with losing my little girl quite late on then falling pregnant quick with reggie I'm happy to not be pregnant for a while not quite 30 yet so have a little time on the body clock too haha xx
  • Hi ladies, I'm so glad everyone is doing great!! 

I had the second scan on Thursday and they saw even less - just the pregnancy sac. So was told its highly likely its a missed miscarriage. Ive another scan tomorrow morning and will talk through my options then. The lady in the EPU wasn't comfortable properly diagnosing just yet as it could just be early but she also didn't give me false hope.  Just doesn't seem like it's meant to be this time. I've been sick as a dog all week and I've had an MMC before and was sick then too so I don't put too much stock into symptoms! I'll let you know how it goes.

Here's Aoife now, she's a wee wrecker 🤣

• Had my scan. A different lady did it today and she saw a baby and a heartbeat! I'm about 7 weeks 2 days. My womb is very high and they are hiding in the corner. Cannot believe it! Burst into tears 🤣. The wee yolk sac is in front of them so they look a bit odd at the head lol xx

• @Fairycakes88 omg that's fantastic news ! God what a worry to start with but the best outcome 🙌! X
  • @Chloe888 Thank you! I was on my way in wondering if I was going to go for medical or surgical management. Very shocked. Waiting for 12 week scan and then I guess we are postponing our wedding 🤣 x
  • Hey ladies! Sooo lovely to hear from you all! 
    Massive congrats to the ladies currently pregnant again how exciting!! 
    Gosh please tell me your toddlers are seriously keeping you on your toes 😂 I also have an incredibly fussy eater and we are really struggling at the moment with dinners! 
    Freddie is now 6 months old 😱 life’s absolute carnage 😂 xx
  • @Char09 Good to hear from you! Aoife is into everything lol and she's started having tantrums 😂. She's so overdramatic haha.

Had my scan, all good! Measuring between 8+4 and 9 weeks, had bother seeing properly so it's a guess but there's been about a good weeks growth since last week so I've been discharged from EPU.