Forum home Birth clubs Due in April 2022
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in April 2022

Replies

• @KelB79 thank you ❤ I don't have any cramping or anything but I spoke to my local EPAU last time and because of my previous losses they've booked me in for a scan next Thursday when I'll be just over 6 weeks. I have everything crossed that nothing else happens between then and now! I feel nervous to be going back to the place I found out the sad news last time, but fingers crossed 🤞 this time its meant to be.

Congratulations to you, aside from the nerves it is such an amazing time! Our bodies are doing incredible things 😀❤

• Sorry I've been a bit quiet. Really struggling with sickness. I'm now taking medication, which has made it slightly more manageable.
    I hated being pregnant before, because of how horrid it is, but it's ten times worse this time around.
    Just puking or feeling like I'm about to puke or painful reflux and so tired.
    I'm seeing how it goes and may need to change up my medication.
    I didn't take anything in my first pregnancy, I just about coped, but can't continue with how I was.

Hope you all feel better than me!
  • Oh @Griff001 that sounds exactly like me. I started medication on Thursday snd I am noticing a bit of a difference but my god it’s been horrid. I was the same very sick in my last pregnancy but nothing as bad as this. Literally from the second I open my eyes. Having a little rest from it the last 2 days as the tablets have helped has been an absolute god send. Know I sound like a moan and shouldn’t when I’m in such a lucky position to be growing my little bean but it defo takes its role on you x
  • Morning ladies! What’s a few days I have had! I started spotting last Sunday (7days ago) so rang my GP on the Monday.
    epau rang me the same day and booked me in for a scan on the Wednesday, attended my scan and was shocked at what they “found” so they found a gestational sac and yolk in my uterus, but they also found what looked like a growth in my right tube! (Panic set in!!) was taken straight to be admitted! A plan was made for me to have laparoscopic surgery to remove my right tube and what ever was growing!
    this kept getting delayed and I finally had the surgery yesterday morning! 
    After the surgery I knew nothing until the surgeon came to see me! 
    So after the invasive procedure and extremely discomfort, there was nothing there!! Wtf 3 registrars checked my scan images and were adamant I was having a hetertopic pregnancy.
    so I’m now home in pain all for nothing! 
    Was told there is a chance the surgery could make me miscarry the baby in uterine so got a follow up scan in 2 weeks! Going to be the longest 2 weeks of my life!!! 
  • Oh my goodness that is awful I’m so sorry to hear u have been through that. It sounds awful. How can they possibly get something like that wrong??? Fingers crossed everything is ok just try and have plenty of rest. The waiting is the most horrible part xxx
  • @Wellcome1 oh my god that’s awful!! For them to have got that so wrong 😩😩😩 im praying so hard for you that everything’s ok still 🙏🏼🙏🏼 Hope you’re feeling better and in less pain ❤️❤️❤️ 

• 😵‍💫😵‍💫 keep getting waves of real lightheadedness and wooziness….. wanting to cry at the same time…. Literally lasts 15-20 minutes then goes again …. Normal?? Anyone else had that? It’s knocking me for 6! 😬
  • Wellcome1 said:
    Morning ladies! What’s a few days I have had! I started spotting last Sunday (7days ago) so rang my GP on the Monday.
    epau rang me the same day and booked me in for a scan on the Wednesday, attended my scan and was shocked at what they “found” so they found a gestational sac and yolk in my uterus, but they also found what looked like a growth in my right tube! (Panic set in!!) was taken straight to be admitted! A plan was made for me to have laparoscopic surgery to remove my right tube and what ever was growing!
    this kept getting delayed and I finally had the surgery yesterday morning! 
    After the surgery I knew nothing until the surgeon came to see me! 
    So after the invasive procedure and extremely discomfort, there was nothing there!! Wtf 3 registrars checked my scan images and were adamant I was having a hetertopic pregnancy.
    so I’m now home in pain all for nothing! 
    Was told there is a chance the surgery could make me miscarry the baby in uterine so got a follow up scan in 2 weeks! Going to be the longest 2 weeks of my life!!! 
    Oh no! That's awful 😞 I'm so sorry you've had to go through that.
    Really hoping for better luck for you for now on.
  • Good afternoon ladies.

@Wellcome1 oh my hun! That is awful. :( I hope you are recovering well. How are you feeling?

How is everyone?
    Im 7+3 today and feeling a bit nauseous when i get hungry so having to snack constantly to keep it at bay. Other than that and tender ish breasts i have no symptoms.
    Started to get a few cramps today which is stressing me out.... im such a panicker so my heart has been racing a little today. xx 
  • @Nat-ttc2 I’ve been the same with cramps today and been a bit of a worrier. I’m 9 +2 today and have my 12 week scan 3 weeks today I wish it would hurry up I feel like it’s totaly dragging x
  • Fee0806 said:
    @Nat-ttc2 I’ve been the same with cramps today and been a bit of a worrier. I’m 9 +2 today and have my 12 week scan 3 weeks today I wish it would hurry up I feel like it’s totaly dragging x
    awww hun im sure everythings fine. How exciting for your scan but i agree its totally dragging. I found out the day my period was due so literally was about 4 weeks pregnant and these 3 weeks have gone sooooooo slow! Seems like forever until my scan.

How soon did you find out? xx 
  • I found out at 4 weeks too. I wish I wasn’t finding out until now haha although the way I have felt I defo wouldn’t have been able to pass it as anything else. I think this part is the worse because u can’t feel anything etc it’s the worry of “is everything ok” x
  • The waiting is just unbearable isn't it! I had spotting at the end of last week which stopped after 2 days.. I was only 5 weeks then to EPAU wouldn't scan me but got me in for today. We saw a tiny little 6 week heartbeat! To see a heartbeat was just so reassuring. EPAU have booked me in for a second scan in 2 weeks time to make sure everything is progressing as it should - as I have had 2 previous losses. I know this next couple of weeks are going to be the slowest of my life!!
  • Omg time seems to have stopped completely!!! I found out at bang on 4 weeks - I have a short cycle and was only 2 days late. I wouldn’t have even tested but I had to rule it out for a laparoscopy 🤣
    I’m hanging out for my scan a week on Tuesday and it’s KILLING ME!! 
    I’m dying to tell people! And I still question every day whether I’m actually pregnant 🙈
    My symptoms are fairly mild still and could almost be overlooked if I didn’t know… my rational brain says it’s all fine, my irrational
    brain wants to do another test 🤣😩🤦🏼‍♀️
    I have an instant pot belly that I can’t suck in though 🙈🙈
  • Is anyone else feeling extreme tiredness? For me a usual night sleep would be around 7ish hours give or take. For example last night I slept 10.5 hours (recorded on my Fitbit) and then went for a lie down this afternoon and slept for a full 2.5 hours. I feel like I could go to bed soon as already feel tired again. I feel like this is not normal at all? Xx
  • Congratulations!!! I'ms still trying to concieve :( 
  • Hey how is everyone? 
    I have my second Pfizer vaccine yesterday and woke up feeling Horrendously sick and tired…. Don’t know if it’s the jab or pregnancy symptoms have finally caught up with me as I’ve had none really other than sore breasts. I’m 8+5 today. 
    Xxx
  • Nat-ttc2 said:
    Hey how is everyone? 
    I have my second Pfizer vaccine yesterday and woke up feeling Horrendously sick and tired…. Don’t know if it’s the jab or pregnancy symptoms have finally caught up with me as I’ve had none really other than sore breasts. I’m 8+5 today. 
    Xxx
    I've not had many symptoms either! Sore and itchy nipples which is delightful.. But that's about it! I get slight nausea if I don't eat before I get too hungry, and I am more tired than usual but nothing major! I'm 7+3 today and have a second early scan next week which I'm feeling quite apprehensive about after a MMC earlier in the year  :# xx
  • I’m 10+3 and still very sick. Tired and sore boobs. Getting excited but nervous for my 12 week scan which I have on 23rd. I’ve had to tell a few people at work as have struggled to hide the sickness makes it more exciting and real when people know. Understandable for you to feel nervous Loz but I’m sure all will be ok. Have u had a scan already or is this ur 1st xx
  • Fee0806 said:
    I’m 10+3 and still very sick. Tired and sore boobs. Getting excited but nervous for my 12 week scan which I have on 23rd. I’ve had to tell a few people at work as have struggled to hide the sickness makes it more exciting and real when people know. Understandable for you to feel nervous Loz but I’m sure all will be ok. Have u had a scan already or is this ur 1st xx
    It does make it more real when people start to find out doesn't it! I had one scan at 6 weeks under my local early pregnancy unit due to some early spotting, then because of previous losses they have kept me under them for monitoring so I have a second scan this week at 8 weeks xx