Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in August 2016

Due in August 2016 - Part 3

Hello everyone,

This is a new continuation thread for the Due in August 2016 Birth Club Part 2 peeps, as the original thread has become huge and now has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• Hey ladies.sorry ive been mad busy this past week since getting my section date,  ive gone into mummy overdrive.plus helping my sis plan for my baby shower next weekend, so hoping weather perks up as having a garden party. 

Cant believe ive only 8weeks to go 😊

How are we all.theres been so.many posts since i was last on , its hard to keep track  

• Posted this on the other thread, but thought i would post it here again.....Does anyone feel weak and faint if they haven't eaten for a while? I had the same feeling in first trimester and it was gone in the 2nd and looks like its back now. I used to move with fruits and other stuff to eat in my bag, looks like i will have to start doing that again. I guess both our requirements have increased hence the need to eat more often.

Mojo 8 weeks will go before you know it :). I have 10 weeks to go!

• I had my midwife appointment this morning. All fine with baby and I'm measuring 30 weeks (currently 28+4) so all good. After finding a lump on my breast last week I got a cancellation at hospital tomorrow morning so feeling extremely nervous about that sure all will be fine tho. My boobs started leaking last night strangest thing ever to see midwife says thats quite common and just to make sure i don't use too many soaps etc just clean off with a soft cotton pad. Cant believe only 11 weeks to go everything just seems to be flying by! Blood pressure and everything fine and baby's heartbeat all as it should be! Xx

• Ladies, i wanted to ask if anyone can tell how it feels like when baby is having hiccups in there? I read they should be having plenty around this time. I normally feel something funny tagging in the area just above my pubic bone and wonder if its hiccups. The tags are like at a uniform pace and last for maybe a minute or two and they are gone.

Fee, glad to know all is well with the baby and you and the appointment went very well :)

• Perry83 second place i call home is los angeles. I moved there alone from toronto to escape the drama of my adoptive and nirth families....and it was there i really started to make my own life and start a career. 

Currently im in SE London in Brockley.

JackRussell - ive been told the little rhythmic flutters i feel now and then are hiccups.

Tomorrow makes 29 weeks. I went to midwife and all is fine. Baby's heartbeat is 135bpm. Fundal height is 31cm. Urine tests good. Blood draw made me feel faint.

• when I feel hiccups it's literally my tummy jumping in rhythm maybe 5/6 times and then it stops. im feeling lots of movement when at my appointment this morning midwife was laughing at how much baby was jumping around. I've been feeling a bit lightheaded and dizzy recently and not sure if it's when I've nit eaten for a while going to try and track it and see as think this may be my problem too. Xx

• Kim- yes I can see why London doesn't seem to be so jolly anymore. Its so crowded and everything is always rush rush. I would love to move away but I don't think I can handle being apart from my family.

Fee- happy to hear your appointment went well and baby doing great :)

Jackrussell- I have sudden movements that feel like baby jumping up and down- but im not sure if they are hiccups or not.

Hope you all have a lovely day

• I guess those are all hiccups depending on which part of the baby actually gets to touch yours when they hiccup.

Were you guys able to see if your babies' heads are already facing downwards? Mine was already facing down and i hope he stays that way. Though they say they may keep turning until around 36 weeks if they still have some space to do so. I asked the doctor if he will not be tired of staying in that position for about 10 weeks. I feel claustrophobic when i am in a small space and i wonder how they can stay in a restricted area for so long.

My friend is having c/section tomorrow at 38 weeks because the doctor said her baby was already too big. I can't wait to go baby seat for her once she is back home from the hospital.

• Jack russel - yes ive started getting faint again so cereal bars and fruit on standby. As for hiccups i feel them regularly low down. Little movements same in pace for about a minute.

Baby moves around alot till around 35-37weeks. My.madam is regularly breech on scan and then back head down week after on scan.

Fee - glad all is ok huni. 

7weeks 5days for me now.....eeeeeek x

• @jackrussell - yesterday the midwives said he was head down and sideways (not back to back or back to front) but that he will move and this early it doesnt matter which way yet. 

29 weeks today. I just got a message a few minutes ago that one of my friends in LA just gave birth to a little boy, homebirth and only pushed for 28 minutes. I'm going to give her a few days of rest and then prod for notes!!!!! lol

• Had my breast appointment and all went well lump was just a cyst. What a worry so glad that's over and done with and now I can concentrate on baby again! Had my whooping cough jag today also and now feel like I've been punched in the arm Lol had everyone now ordered their pram? I still haven't ordered mine yet going to need to get that done over the next few weeks. Bought my hospital bag and my sister bought me a pink lining changing bag for baby which I was also use as its hospital bag xx

• Great news fee. Yes my prams arrived at dads already. Exciting to know in 8weeks il be using it. Eeeek kimmikim, baby news always makes me broody 😊

Im actually sure my madam is tryna do a jail break from my tummy. Shes so strong

• imageimage  30 weeks 4days :)

• Fee good to know all went well and now you can concentrate on you and the baby.

Yesterday i was a little bit stress about some work issues and i realised the baby did not kick and push as much as he did on the other days i was care free. So now i an trying to relax and just take a day at a time so my little boy doesn't sense that mom is stressed. I feel so bad that he gets affected by my moods.

I will buy my pram in about a month's time. This weekend i will go buy nappy/baby bag and so items for my hospital bag. I need to start putting our hospital items together so that i know all is taken care of because these days i seem to panic about everything.

• imagecant believe ill be 31 weeks on monday! The difference in bump pictures are so amazing ill post in a minute from when i was 10 weeks to now! Hope all is well with everyone

• Look at that wee cute bump mumma il take a photo to today when I'm dressed 2 weeks behind u but probably double the bloody size haha. Gna go shopping this afternoon and see if I can find some clothes for this every expanding bump. Really running out of things to wear now which is a nightmare but I feel a lot of the maternity stuff is quite frumpy and looks pretty old fashioned seen a few bits and bobs in new look I like and debenhams so fingers crossed I manage to get some things. Went baby shopping yesterday and picked up these wee pink and blue outfits! Just so I have something with a bit colour to take with me to the hospital they r so cute xximage

Aww mumma, what a cute bump! Gorgeous clothes too fee! I love buying baby clothes, can't help myself sometimes.

this is my bump at 30+3... Not long to go now!

• Good morning ladies.

Nice clothes Fee. MissFoy you are right, i just can't resist shopping baby clothes. Every time i pass by a baby shop and the moment i enter in i will definitely come out with one or two clothing items.

MissFoy you look so radiant and that's a cute bump too!

The pain in my ribs is finally almost gone and i can sleep on that side. I am glad it wasn't anything bad as i had originally thought.

Hope you ladies are all doing fine.

Have a lovely day and week ahead xxx

• thanks jack Russell! That was in my way to my sister in law's baby shower..... Mine is a week on Sunday! How exciting!!!!!

glad the pain is going Jackrussell, it's worrying when something like that happens isn't it but we must remember that our bodies aren't used to this child growing malarkey so things are bound to ache occasionally! Glad you're feeling better though.

is anyone else completely overwhelmed with how quick this pregnancy is going? I've got 3 weeks left at work, I pick the pram up the following week and then there are only 4 weeks to go!!!!

• 19th July - Mojo - pink

01st August - mummatoo2girlies - pink

02nd August - Jackrussel - Blue

04th August - missfoy - pink

05th August - Ausseidea - Blue

07th August- gospel22- yellow

08th August- rose 84- blue

09th August - Sweetie Pie - Yellow

09th August - Mitts - Yellow

11th August - Jellytots - Yellow

12th August - Kimmikim - Blue

13th August - Fee - yellow