Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in August 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2017

Replies

• Me to know ! im 6 weeks and all  have is some little cramps that feels kinda like gas (sometimes it is gas lol) and sore nipples and very tired and hungry. I don't feel sick at all but I guess we should just be grateful that we aren't sick right before Christmas !

when is everyone telling family ? I've told a few close friends but with Christmas coming up it makes it slightly awkward and im the worst liar haha. 

• Had our early scan yesterday and they confirmed that we're 6weeks 6 days- due date of 4th Aug.

Managed to see the heartbeat too :-) which was such a relief!! I've booked another scan for when I'm 9 weeks and then we'll have the normal one at 12 weeks...

I'm super nervous about this pregnancy as last time we got to 12 weeks and at the scan they said I'd had a missed miscarriage which was awful, had to have a D&C and I vowed I'd never wait until the 12 week scan again- such a long wait anyway! 

Starting to feel nauseous now and boobs are really really sore & sensitive- also had a couple of nights with really bad heartburn so I'm being careful what I eat :-/

Hows everyone else getting on? xx 

• Hi everyone, i woke up this morning to dark brown discharge. Went to early pregnancy assessment unit. Had an internal scan and can see the little yolk sac. Im about 6 +1 weeks. Couldnt see a heartbeat but said some thickening where its getting ready to develop. Got a scan 2weeks today. If there is a heartbeat than it was just implantation bleeding. If not development then misscarriage. This is my first pregnancy and im dreading itm bleedi g has stopped and it was only spotting when i went to toilet and was dark brown. However got told ny scan. Looked how it shoukd at this stage. Still got really sore boobs, sicknessand tiredness. Hows everyone else doing and some advice would be nice right now xx

• Sorry to hear that Firespirit, I know how you must be feeling now. All you can do is rest up and stay positive. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you 😘 

I'm waiting for the phonecall from EPU today to tell me the results of my blood test - im really nervous. The bleeding stopped last night and it hasn't started again so a tiny shimmer of hope has come back. 

love to you all x

• Firespirit 91 how did u manage a scan did u have to pay for it. I had the same last night after work brownish spotting went to the walk in centre seen by a nurse. She literally didn't do anything any tests all she said is go home and rest and fingers crossed . This is so hard I don't want to wait 12 weeks and find out nothing was even in my tummy. I am so nervous and worried now. Any advise guys 

• I live in uk plus work in a hospital. I rang my early pregnancy unit and explained to them. They done an internal scan and i seen yolk sac. They didnt take blood just rescan in 2weeks as everything looks normal for stage im at they just cant say for sure. My boobs are still sore and still have morning sickness so im hopeful

• Thank you so much for your response my gp has now referred me for an early scan  to rule out anything serious so fingers crossed hope all is well 

• Good luck to you both, I hope your babies are sticky!

Sadly, my journey has ended now - I had the results from my HCG test and my levels have dropped down to zero. 

Good of luck to you all, I hope you all have happy and healthy pregnannies and babies. 

Mods, please stop notifications from this board for me. 

Xx

• Consider it done Gingernut89. We've sent you a PM, but please be kind to yourself and let us know if we can point you in the direction of any support threads x 

• Hope everything is ok mummytobe. My bleeding has not returned. Still got sore boobs and sickness and really bad tiredness. So fingers cross. Im rescanned on 29th. Going to be a long christmas

• Got a scan on Tuesday so fingers crossed. Really hoping everything is OK. My spotting stopped as well so let's hope for the best 

• Hi ladies. My scans next week so I will be about 6 weeks 2 days then. I know some ladies have had theirs was it an internal scan or a normal ultrasound. Please advise. If it was an internal one is it painful is the baby at risk thanks 

• Hi mummytobe it is internal until at least 9weeks. Internal doesnt hurt. It is alittl uncomfortable as its hard to relax as worried. It looks/feels like a small dildo with a condom on. They pop it in gentle, move it around alittle until they find what they are looking for. Then they show you. Try not to worry. This is it.image

• Let me know how your scans go Firespirit and Mummytobe, fingers crossed for you both!

I've got my scan on Saturday morning, i'll be 7+1, very excited to see the lil bean! 

Sickness has set in for me over the last few days, not actual vomiting but nausea is coming and going in waves, any tips? Still got sore boobs and tiredness, I get to about 3pm and feel like I can't go on which is making work a struggle!! 

• Hello ladies.am so new in MFM am so excited coz I just found out am 3 wks  pregnant. it's my first pregnancy. I thank God so much 

• Hi Betsel, welcome to MadeForMums and congratulations on your pregnancy! 

• Hi ladies,  how are you all? 

I'm expecting my first baby 7 weeks pregnant. Is anyone else feeling exhausted and tired. Past 2 weeks I have just wanted to sleep. Any tips on helping me get my energy back? Also any recommendations for body creams to prevent stretch marks as I'm getting very itchy.

Tc ladies x

• Hi ladies

Hope you don't mind me joining the thread. I am 8 weeks today, going by early scan I had last week so due 1st August. If I went by lmp I would be 8w5d and due end of July but they think its a bit behind by measurements. I had to have an early scan as I had a mmc in march 2015 which resulted in a D&C at 11weeks. We then continued ttc but nothing happened so in March this year we went to fertility clinic as I'm 41 and time was ticking by. We decided to do IUI and had that in June but unfortunately it resulted in a chemical pregnancy. We took a break then as we were getting married at the start of October. were due to start back IUI after I got AF in November but so lucky for us I fell pregnant naturally. I haven't wanted to post on here until now as I've been so worried things will go wrong again but I can't stay scared forever and it would be great to share symptoms/pregnancy trip with others. I have a booking scan on the 29th so will be great to see that heart beat again.

wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancys

• Hi sio39, so lovely to see you here and congratulations. We're thrilled for you. 

Hi everyone else too! Two threads we wanted to let you know about today; the first is, when you have your Christmas dinner with relatives, who pays for what? Please do come and let us know how your dinner works on this thread. 

We also wondered if you fancied coming and telling us about any Christmas traditions you might have? There's a lovely thread all about them over here and we'd love to hear yours.  

• Hi there I found out I was pregnant a week ago. I had an ectopic 4years ago so been worried since. I spotted yesterday and went to a and e where they did bloods and found my hcg level is 509. I think I am 5 weeks 3days today. I went for scan but saw nothing anywhere!!! I'm so scared now. All she did was humiliate me by telling us all I had loads of bowel gas lol... cheers!! I'm going back for more bloods tomorrow. She said the hcg levels are too low to see anything need to be 1000 - 1500... has anyone got any advice please I'm scared and worried so much just need answers x