Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in August 2017
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2017 - Part 2

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Due in Agust 2017 peeps, as the original thread has become huge and now has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• Hi everyone haven't been on in ages hope your all okay and sorry to hear some of you are having a hard time x

I went to my rainbow clinic a few weeks ago and got my confirmed induction date which is the 6th I have to go in at 9am it's 8 weeks this Sunday can't believe how close it is getting for us all it's so exciting can't wait to meet her we are all ready for her know 😊 I go for another scan next Thursday I love seeing her so much it's so nice last time she was estimated at 2lb 15oz  wondering what she will be know 🤔 iam at the physio on the 4th of July about my pgp but wish was sooner seems silly so close to the baby being born so another 4 weeks of pain until I see someone anyone else suffering with pgp?

also has anyone heard anything from the girl (sorry can't remember her name) who is having twins I have been thinking about her a lot recently I hope her and her girls are okay as ano she was having problems xx

• glad you get to see ur littl lady soon mines about 8 weeks away 

• It's been a while since I posted but I hope some ladies could give me advice and hopefully reassure me. I've been getting what I can only describe as period pain.. an ache "down there" which doesn't really go away.

my partner says baby has probably just moved now. She was still breach last week when I had a scan. 

Anyone experience this? 

• I am getting pains 30 weeks but i think they are brakson hicks been having them for 3 days am more concerend that i am getting really bad sickness again was wondering if anyone else is getting this x 

• i thought it was just me getting bad sickness again 

• any one else getting bad acid reflux i seem to have ot alllllll the time

• I dont know if i have acid reflux integestion or heatburn but i cant seem to drink anything without been in do much pain ... since getting this sickness ive also had headache and sore eyes dont know weather to phone widwifes or not x

• I have really bad heart burn too can't sleep or eat. Pains are coming and going almost period pain like and also a pull by my belly button. I have been having really bad hip pain after sleeping or sitting for too long physio didn't help much it's almost like pgp

• Hi ladies

I'm new here and not sure if this is the right group for this. Anyway here goes.... I'm 33 and 30wks+2 expecting my 2nd child a boy on the 20th August 2017 and suffering with bad anxiety partially coz of the age gap as my daughter is 12 and partially depressed as bd hasn't spoken to me since I was 12wks as he's denied the baby being his from the day I told him I was late but somehow thinks it's ok to sleep with me. Not enjoying my journey as I know I should or as I would love to due to the stress.

I found out he has a gf after I told him I was pregnant so I walked away but stupidly let him into my bed a few times after but I told him he's been let off the hook and he doesn't have to be part of our sons life if he chooses not to.

To start with he wanted me to have an abortion then he started demanding a DNA. I'm confused as what to do as he hasn't spoken to me in 4mths other than when he rung to say I gave him an STI. I sent him all my results and got retested and as I expected I was clean as he was the only person I'd been with. That being the last conversation we had what do I do, do I just ring him when our sons born for a DNA or wait for him to contact me?

Elsewhere yes I've been experiencing the period like pains as well as Braxton hicks.

• hi mslondon yes you are in right group were all due in aug sometime

• Welcome to the group MsLondon :) sorry you're having a heard time. I'm a first time mum so don't have previous experience but try not to be too anxious about the age difference, I'm sure your daughter will be a great help once the baby arrives! 

In regards to the baby's dad, how rude of him to accuse you of giving him the STI! I just wouldn't talk to him and only give him the DNA test if he refuses to pay child support! 

Feel free to blow off steam in this group :) 

• What's everyone up to this weekend? We're finally going to start getting the nursery ready and I'm super excited about it. Only really have big things to buy now like electric breast pump, next2me cot etc, I'm going to wait until after the baby shower for that because I've asked for people to get Amazon vouchers to put towards it rather than clothes and toys.

Also going out to get stuff for our hospital bags today so I can start to feel ready. 31 weeks 2 days today! 

Smile, how's the house sale/new house buying going? 

• Hi Mslondon84, welcome to MadeForMums but we're so sorry to hear you're having such a hard time of it. What does your heart tell you to do about this man? Maybe just have your baby, and then think about things later on? Hopefully that could take the pressure off you a bit?

• Hi ladies

hope you are all doing well. 

• Sorry I hit post by accident. Sorry I've not been on. Have had horrible week. My mil died during the week. It's just very sad as this would be her first grandchild and she was so close to meeting him/her. 

Mummy2828 I often think of that lady too. I hope she's ok

• Oh Sio, so sorry to hear that. Hope you guys are holding up ok considering, very sad situation. I hope she didn't suffer xxx

• sorry for your loss hun

• Hi guys! Sorry I've been a bit absent! It's been so crazy since last weekend. Hes been fine since we git checked for reduced movement. He now kicks up near my ribs which is sometimes quite sore haa! I have to poke him and say o move 😂

Boots: We have moved things along veeeery fast with the house and we get the keys on Thursday!! We literally have nothing to do to it except some paint touch ups for now, and we have family members helping us move in over next week. Its just all ab mental at the min cause I have a really good friends wedding on saturday and me & my partner are also singing for it. As soon as it's over we can concerntrate on the house and getting all the nursery back together 🙈

Sorry to hear about your mil Sio!! Was it totally unexpected?! It's really sad she didn't get to meet her grandchild :(

Hope all the other mummies & newbies are okay !

• Wow that has moved long quickly Smile! Crazy week ahead for you then! I went in for reduced movement during the week too but all was fine, think he just decided to try our a different position for the day but been back to his normal self ever since. I'm with you in the ribs thing, he seems to get something stuck under my ribs and I try and poke it back out again 😂

• how long has everyone got left i got about 8 weeks left now cant wait to see in 3 mondays time if im a pink or blue