Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in August 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Hill82 I have only bought 1 pair of maternity jeans - got them online from bonprix, other than that I’m still managing with my normal leggings and clothes (Currently 19 weeks).  Have you tried Asda Online? im sure they have trousers that would be suitable 

• I'm wearing maternity, thankfully my SIL recently had a little one and is a similar size to me so have been gifted those. There's a lot from next in there! Other than that I'm wearing my normal hippy hareem pants as they are a one size fits all with an elastilocated waiste! So comfy!!

• I have a pair of cropped hareem pants I bought off eBay and they are so comfy, they don’t suit me enough to wear them out of the house though 

• Ah Meme you should! Everybody looks amazing in hareem pants! I get mine from forgotten tribes, they have plain ones and jazzy ones (my favourite lol). They are so comfy and come spring summer they're ideal in the heat! My husband jokes about me going out in my pj bottoms when I wear them, but I found some toddler ones online the other day and he even agreed that they're super cute!

• Hows everyone getting on? We had our gender scan today - expecting a little girl. 💖 All looking healthy so we are really happy. Xxxx

• Oh just seen all new messages phone didnt refresh properly. Im not in maternity wear yet. In leggings all the time. Need to get some maternity wear though. 

Hil82 sorry to hear about your scare at least all looks good and healthy now xxxx

• Im not yet in maternity clothes...hoping i can cope without lol just have jeans lower! Haha my jeans still have a ressnable amount of stretch left!

Congratulation vonnie over the moon for you! Yeay to all things pink and pretty! Xx

• Congratulations Vonnie! How exciting x

I am living in asda/George maternity leggings 2 pack for £12 so comfy with lots of room for growing bump. I' going to try the jeans too. I have got a few tops from eBay that are really good, don' t need to wear them yet but got them in for summer! 

• Ill keep them in mind nadilams! 

Good luck for tomorrows scan kgraham! Xx

• Hi girls well bloods taken and I will find out the results next week. Scan didn't show up any soft markers so hopefully that is a good sign. Thankyou all for your messages. 

Congrats on team pink vonnie 💟💟💟 xx

• Baba is growing well!! 20 week scan showed them yawning and sucking their fingers. Slightly low placenta but they're not massively worried, sweet talked the sonographer into another scan just to make sure tho lol! So will be seeing baby again at 32 weeks!

• That's good theres no soft markers kgraham fingers crossed for you, hope you get your results quickly. 

Hope everyones doing well xxx

Have many of you felt movements yet? Xx

• KMH glad your scan went well 😀😀 I will be 20 weeks this Thursday but not getting my NHS "20" week scan for another 2 and a half weeks. Although had that scan today and I'm just so in love with my baby boy. What made it even more special is that my partners grandad came too 😀 so greatgranda was amazed by the scan God love him.

Vonnie I'm feeling movement everyday. Baby more active at night x

• Hi all had my amnio results today they have come back our little girl has downs we see a consultant wednesday xx

• Hey Mad. How do you feel? We're all here cheering you and your little girl on ❤

• Hi Must be mad, how you feeling about your test results? We thought this thread might be helpful (there's an article in the thread too). It's by one of our lovely members, who is always happy to answer any questions you might have. 

• Must be mad I'm sure you are going through all different emotions since finding out. Hopefully you will get the information you need on Wednesday when you see the consultant. Like KMH said all us girls are cheering you and your beautiful baby girl on 💟💟💟 . Xx

• KMh27  sorry my phpnes really slow at loading recent posts...im really glad your babys growing well so nice and reassuring. Great you also have a scan at 32 weeks 😊 

Kgraham I bet your partners grandad was amazed what a lovely experience for him, its so clear now isnt it. 

Must be mad I hope your feeling ok and good luck with the consultant meetingXxxxx

• It was very special vonnie 😀😀 xx

• Must be mad hope you are ok and looking after yourself after your results, hope it goes well with the consultant.

Thanks for all the tips on maternity clothes and congrats Vonnie on team pink!