Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in August 2018

Due in August 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Bobble sounds like your definatly feeling some movements so exciting. I cant wait for them to get stronger too haha hungers a nightmare with my son I was starving all the time but im no where near as hungry this time.. good job for the food bill I guess. hope yours and lizzies crowns is ok, pregnancy can be hard enough without extra pains. Just think the end result will be so worth it . Lizzie bet it was lovely to hear the heartbeat for the first time im going to midwife friday so hoping to hear it then. Oh so exciting everyones been so organised getting bits in, we are using my boys nursery for this baby as it was neutral and doing his room up for him so he will move to the bigger room and we are planning to decorate it all thomas the tank for him. KMH27 there is so much to get for first time parents they had some great online checklists so you dont forget anything. We fortunatly had a friend who gave us all her old baby stuff so wasnt too expensive but even with that we still spent a fortune. We are getting some more reusable nappies we use them with my boy and think they are great so plan to buy more for this little one. Kgraham sounds like you have lots sorted and people helping out which helps so much doesnt it. Haha yes I forgot the bad luck old wives tale when can you have it in the house? Xxxxx

• Vonnie I'm not sure when you can have it in the house, think I won't bring anything in until a week before my due date and give my neighbour/friend the house key incase I go b4 that and they can bring everything in lol I will probley go late though. Also going to keep hospital bag in car hahaha xx

• kgraham - wow you really dont want things in the house haha even the hospital bag in the car!! Id have a panic if bits were not all ready in the house set up and waiting. At least its warmer this week was soooo cold last week I cant wait for the warmer weather xxxx

• Some of the ladies in the due in July group (I hang around in both as I'm due late July) put up their lists and I cheated and screen shotted them haha! But I'm a big fan of lists so will check out the online ones too, I'm pretty forgetful so every little will help!

Shall we have some bump shots? They always make me smile and I really enjoy seeing how different people carry! Here's my 20 week bump, I feel like it's still a little small but the shape of my tummy is defiantly becoming more rounded now. Can't wait to have a proper shelf!

• I had terrible time on Sunday trying to find some maternity clothes and bra's had full blown melt down in the changing room struggling to learn to love me new shape mostly because my bump is so low still look like I have pot belly doesn't help people at work saying I'm big for how far along I'll have big baby! 

• Oooh nice! My bump looks massi but i also a bit chubby hehe, size 16 norm, ill try get a shot tonight! Xx

• Becksta, I think people need to be abit careful when commenting on ladies bumps. Infact, general comments about how pregnant women look should be treated with care lol. I never realised until now tho. I get a little sad when people tell me that I don't have much of a bump, but then I think I would get pretty offended if people told me my bump was huge and "sure you're not expecting twins". 

Theres no pleasing us sometimes is there!

• I will take a bump shot shortly, I look like I'm ready to pop compared to you KMH lol my bump is quite big already...... not sure if it's because this is my 3rd xxx

• Yeah KMH27 think people should be mindful I am aware that i am somewhat more sensitive but having spent 2 years loosing weight anyway I love seeing everyones different growing image

• Awww, Becksta you have a lovely bump! I think most women are sensitive when they're pregnant. Your body changes so dramatically in such a short amount of time, I told my husband it was like growing another limb that's how big the changes feel Lol! It doesn't help when you see women on telly or in magazines that look amazing all the way through their pregnancy and then seem to resume pre baby shape overnight after giving birth. I'm sure it's not as black and white as that, but it defiantly seems like that sometimes!

• 20 week bump....officially halfway there 💙💙image

• Thanks KMH27 

Blooming marvellous Kgraham 

• Fab bump Kgraham!

Halfway there, hopefully we have some lovely weather for this half rather than the first half!

• Think my wee boy is going to be no less than 9lb. My first was 8lb 6 and a half  and my 2nd was 8lb 12 and a half pounds. Watching one born every minute..... why am I watching this lol hahaha xxx thanks KMH and becksta 😀😀

• Morning Ladies! 

Am loving the bump pics, have reminded me I haven’t actually taken any yet this pregnancy! 

I have an unexpected consultant appointment this morning, im not really sure why but I think it’s just an extra check as had an Ectopic pregnancy before this one. Not sure what to expect to happen during this appointment but hoping it’s ok! 

Have missed lots of conversation I can see but will catch up this evening so hoping you and babies are all doing ok :) 

I also have my gender scan this evening! :D am excited but first thing on my mind of course is keeping fingers crossed that baby is still ok and happy in there. 

• Good luck with your gender scan Stephlauren 💟💙💟💙💟 maybe I will get someone else to join me on the blue club lol all girls so far apart from my wee boy 💙💙💙

• Good luck with your scan StephLauren. Cant believe your the only one with a boy so far Kgraham - Do you know how many girls are there due? 

Lovely bump pictures!! its crazy to think we are all growing a baby but show so differently. I will attach one now. And I totally agree people shouldnt comment on bumps how big or small you look its really hurtful sometimes dont really see why people feel the need to comment about your size. Let me try and attach a photo xxxx

• I have it in my head 3 or 4 girls ......I could be wrong. What time is your scan? X

• 19+5 🤰

• imagebump at 17 weeks