Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in August 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Options

Good luck lizzielouise! What are you thinking blue or pink? 

Happy 20 weeks meme!

I have big hip/pelvis problems at the minute im lit in agony at times, have a doctors appts monday but i know theyll not be able to give me anything :( xxx

• Options

Thanks bobble I want pink but think it’s going to be team blue. I had a lot of issues with my hips and I was referred to a physio and the gave me exercise to do and they have helped a little but not a great deal but yeh I just get told to take paracetamol all the time nothing else for it really . I use a hot water bottle and that helps when am at home 

• Options

I am team pink 💕

• Options

Congratulations lizzielouise 💟💟💟💟 xx

• Options

Congratulations 💗 

• Options

Becksta congratulations on team pink, lovely outfit. 

SteffLauren team pink too. How old is your son? 

Lizzielouise so lovely when you feel movements isnt it and congratulations another girl!! 

Meme cant believe we are all comming up to half way through... 20 weeks the countdown begins! Hope everyones having a good weekend xxxxxxx

• Options

Yes Vonnie, I’m super excited to have got here and feeling her move last night

• Options

Vonnie123 my son is 21 months now! He will be 2 in June. How old is your son? 

I don’t think Maxwell has any clue what is going on but he has just started to notice my growing bump and will say baby when he’s cuddled up to me with his head resting on my tummy. 

• Options

Any help would be great had a sore head since Friday and paracetamol will not shift it I mean am ok lying down but as soon as I move it’s agony how can I get rid of this 

• Options

Lizzie is Your blood pressure ok? Are you hydrated? If paracetamol isn’t helping it might be worth mentioning to your Doctor or midwife?

• Options

Yeh was at the hospital last Tuesday and everything is fine with blood pressure and been drinking lots of water its the first headach since falling pregnant but just won’t go away tried to sleep it off but when I move the pressure is agony so I wake up I have now moved to my sofa so I don’t keep the other half up if it’s no better come later I will call my midwife and see what she says 

• Options

Oh here is a picture of my little girl in 4d was amazing watching her wriggle about would defo recommend a scan like this it’s just so real 

• Options

At my 16 week private scan they showed us 4d like that too.  My little girl was sleepy at that scan 💗

• Options

congrats Lizzielouise 💗 Hope you are feeling better soon. 

is anyone not finding out what team they are in?! Feel like im the only one who is keeping it a suprise 💙💗 

happy mothers day to all you mummas and mumma to be xx

• Options

StephLauren thats so sweet hes cuddling up to your bump and saying baby. 2 years will be a lovely age gap. My boys just turned 1 so will be 18 months between them. We wanted them close together. He doesnt have a clue whats going on, bless him! 

Lizzielouise hows your head now? Iv had a headache most of my pregnancy and coke/sugary tea help but nothing gets rid of it. I drink loads of water too, as much as you can. Lovely 4D picture, we plan to get 4D done later on. 

Lozzyben we didnt find out with our first but wanted to this time to do it differently. We wanted a few more scans without having to look away at all. 

Happy mothers day everyone xxxxx

• Options

A bit late but Happy Mother’s Day to you all too 💐

• Options

Thanks Vonnie it’s still there and still agonising tried everything cold and hot towels on the head the lot the midwife wasn’t to worried as it’s all in the back of my head but going to call the doctors as I can’t get up with out the pain making me collapse again ☹️ I can’t really have anything sugary with been diabetic so I have to be really careful which sucks but am just not able to stomach food so just trying to take as much water as possible 

• Options

Hi Everyone! Hope you are all doing well. 

17 weeks today and also starting to feel some movement. Only when I'm laying in bed concentrating!

Congrats on all the Team Pink 💕 Everyone I know is having girls! I have a feeling I'm having a boy but like you lozzyben I am not finding out! 😬

• Options

Well guys been to the doctors and I have a urine infection so got antibiotics and been given co-codamol for the sore heads so fingers crossed this helps and I can start to feel normal again 

• Options

Lizzielouise hope then antibiotics kick in soon. Sorry forgot you were diabetic silly to suggest sugary drinks! 

MickeyS  so lovely to feel movements, is this your first?