Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in August 2018

Due in August 2018 - Part 2

Replies

• Glad you went and got sorted Lizzie, hope you feel better soon 

• Thanks guys sore head is still there but has eased off and isn’t as intense anymore thank the lord as I just couldn’t cope anymore and as for the urine infection I didn’t have any symptoms it’s just the doctor was checking for protein and found the thing that indicates a urine infection so fingers crossed it will be clear in a week. I am so glad I have you all for advice as everyone I know seems to have easy smooth pregnancys but am certainly not lol so thank you to you all 

• 🤰 20 week scan today went well 🙏🏼 every they looked for seemed to be in the right place and working.  Our Daughter 💗 seems to not like having her photo taken 

• Lizzielouise I hope you start to feel better soon xx

Meme glad to hear your 20 week scan went well 😀😀💟😀😀 xx

• Hi everyone, did you know we're on Instagram? And to kick off our season of AMAZING Instagram giveaways (More buggies! Baby equipment! Loads of stuff!), we're giving away a beautiful Mamas & Papas Ocarro buggy, worth £649. 

To find out how to enter, just check out Latest Posts! 

imageimage

• Lizzielouise hows your head now? 

Hows everyone getting on ? Nearly another weekend!!  any more 20week scans or gender scans happened? 

Must be mad hope your ok xxx

• Hi Vonnie 

yeh the head is so much better now the co-codamol have done the trick thankfully. Under a lot of stress just now with the other half he lost his job and is struggling to find another and we are struggling on just my wage. The government won’t help us with anything either saying my 1000 a month is enough for us to live on when the bills come to more than that it’s putting a lot of strain on us and I feel we’re drifting apart I just don’t no what to do anymore everything just seems to be going wrong and I can’t seem to fix it right now 😭

• Oh no  lizzielouise I can imagen thats a lot of stress not really what you need right now. Hopefully he will find another job really soon. 1 wage is impossible to live off with bills to pay and food is so expensive. Im glad your headaches have gone. Iv had constant headache this pregnancy its not bad like migrane but every time I stand my head pounds - bet a glass of wine would get rid of it 😂 xxxx

• Lizzielouise I feel for you pet, 1 wage coming in to cover all the bills is very stressful. I hope your man finds something soon. Hopefully the feeling of you both drifting apart is only something temporary and will soon sort itself out.  Big (((( hugs ))))) to you pet.

Vonnie a big glass of wine sounds so look good lol roll on until I can have one lol

On a good note girls I got my nipt results back and all where negative 😀😀😀 my baby boy is just fine 😀😀😀 💙💙💙💙

• great mews kgraham 

• great news kgraham 

• Thanks guys means a lot he is going to stay with his parents for a few days and sort his head out and that will give me time to I just hope it works for the better 

• Lizzielouise really hope the space brings you both back to happiness, money worries can be stressful without pregnancy, sending virtual hugs!

Kgraham im over the moon for you!

Seen our little girl today and 20 week scan and shes absolutly perfect, i think im a little inlove already ❤❤ 

Signed off work for a further eight weeks at the minute due to hip pain and anxiety (constantly worried due to prev losses) hoping theyre okay with it 🙈 but i have a feeling theyll be funny but i suppose ill just have to deal with it, this little mite comes first xxxxx

• im craving chocolate so bad - chocolate milkshake chocolate ice cream , chocolate ice cream milkshake is about the best, im sure a chocolate bar would also do.  

Ive never had a craving so strong and it’s driving me mad.  I’m desperately trying to resist it 😩

• Vonnie- Yes this is my first 😍 

KGraham- Really pleased for you 💙

LizzieLouise- A few days apart will do you both the world of good. It's sometimes nice to get away for a few days to see the bigger picture and to appreciate each other!

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

• Has anyone started washing their baby clothes yet? 

• Kgraham thats great your little boys fine. Really happy for you! 

Bobble glad scan went well. Your work will have to deal with you having time off, you and your baby come first. I cant wait for our next scan. So reasuring.

Meme I havent started yet... Think I will wait for warmer weather and a bit closer to August, can get it all dryed and away in a day cant believe we have snow again!!. Xx

• Yes not sure if its best to line dry or tumble dry her clothes 

• Hiya girls 😀😀 well I have my "20" week scan and midwife appointment today.....although I'm 22 weeks this Thursday. I'm feeling loads of movement now which I'm loving. Hope you are all keeping well xxx

• Ooo Kgraham are you finding out the sex?