Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019

Due in August 2019

Replies

• Babynumber3story don't forget to let us know how you're scan goes!! Its a day before mine I think! It's coming around quickly and hope it continues to, I'm getting very anxious still I don't know why! No major symptoms either for me too, bit of backache and sore boobs but I've got a cold at the moment so feeling the affects from that :( I didn't have any morning sickness really with my little boy so I'm not sure if I will this time! 5 weeks and 2 days today :) x

• Yes it’s very hard isn’t it and yeah I have signed up to some free things lol.... and have you ohh gosh ahhh mind you we have been thinking the same twins run in our families both sides so I could have twins. So when I go for my skin I hope their is one in their it would be easier but I would be happy with twins, it jsut would be alot harder and I don’t think I will show early as I’m still a size 12-14 from my firstborn so still abit chubby x

• yes let us see your scan and let us know how you do baby number 3 xx

• First baby for me! ... 5 weeks tomorrow! Excited. Nervous. And trying not to get carried away. I’ve had a bit of nausea and plenty of tiredness. Felt the implantation cramps too - but so far that’s it for me. Crazy to think of the little apple seed in there that will (hopefully) be a baby!! Quite surreal!! 

• KMic I’m 5 weeks tomorrow too! X no symptoms or anything tho didn’t with my first 

• im 4 weeks and 6 days tomorrow, my symptoms  died down, but im stil getting negatives x and 6 days late on my period, first real day of feeling normal x drs tomorrow see whats going on, exciting tho that we all around the same time x

• Hi everyone!

I had a chemical pregnancy last month and so worried about it happening again! My tests last month were barely visible last month and then got some brown discharge followed by cramping and very heavy bleeding that night. We have fallen pregnant again (both so happy) and tests are much darker (Should be due 15/8/2018). Last night had very light brown discharge and was so upset but it has gone now. I also have a very full/pressure type feeling, abit like I’m about to get AF. Has anyone else had this? My tests are still dark and my boobs are still very tender! Ahhh! I few very anxious :( image

• Hi duncan, that all sounds very normal to me, the brown discharge will be from implantation. So will the pains. I've have quite bad period pains (that's what they've felt like) but they started easing off a few days ago now. My boobs are the same aswell. I did start getting some tugging feeling last night in bed, was very strange. xx

• I tested this morning negative again, i got a drs appointment at 3.30, losing hope im actually pregnant :( x

• Thanks for responding! It’s so nerve wrecking! how many weeks are you Jade? 

• Lornylupots - when did you stop taking your pill? The first couple of periods I had after coming off the pill were all over the place, sometimes up to 7/8 days late and really lulled me into thinking I was pregnant, after a few months they become quite regular and then I could really track ovulation and made the baby making so much easier. I hope you get the answers you’re looking for this afternoon but if not, then hang on in there, it’ll happen soon enough for you Xx

• Only like a month and a half ago, but ive had other symptoms other then my period being late x i did have a period and it hurt like a bitch really bad then i had another 2 days bleeding on 2 seperate days and thats about it, i had cramping with out blood 3 days solid from6 dpo on and off to 12 dpo, bad fatigue , sickness, moody now my period late x

• Duncan- I'm 5 weeks and 1 day today, I've booked in for an early scan on the 23rd of this month so it'll be like an early christmas present for me and my partner. I've booked the scan to make sure everything is as it should be and to know all is in the right place. I've been trying for over a year now and I have PCOS and it's my first so I think the scan will reassure me and after I've had it I feel I'll be able to get excited. I don't want to get my hopes up just yet incase anything is wrong.

how many weeks are you?xx

• Hi all, 5 weeks pregnant (due August 11th) with no. 2 and really hoping baby is healthy and well! I have endometriosis which increases risks and have also had a miscarriage (partial molar pregnancy) before. First scan booked for 2nd Jan at 8 weeks- Xmas and by celcelebrations are gonna feel looong! Just can't wait to have that all clear, hopefully. Very best of luck to you all! 

• We have the same dates then :) and yes I feel so tired too !

• Baby number 3 hope your doing okay! Least your getting checked out I’ve neen having stinging pains in tummy today. I’m 5 weeks today due 12th August! And MSP7 we are very close your 11th I’m 12th... dying for a scan really Want to see baba x

• I'm due 11th aswell, Jessica Why don't you book an early scan? i can't wait till 12 weeks 😂 Just want to see baby and hopefully on my 7 week scan I'll be able to hear a heart beat x

• Jades- aww that’s fab! Congrats, you both must be thrilled! I am also debating an early scan if the next week goes okay! Fingers crossed. I am  4 weeks 4 days xx 

• Babynumber3story hope you're ok. You're in the right place. Were your cramps quite bad? Fingers crossed for you for Wednesday. 

I definitely couldn't wait till 12 weeks this time round. Hopefully will see a little blob next Friday when I go for an early scan! I'll be a day off 7 weeks :)