Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2019

Replies

• Options

I had internal scans at Epu 6 weeks, 8 weeks and 11 weeks but an external privately at 10 weeks.xx

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

I will make sure when I go I’ll drink a gallon of water so my bladder is full 🤣🤣

• Options

Definitely babynumber3. My bladder was over full for my private scan to the point where I wanted to cry because it hurt so much , so when she said I had to empty it was my uterus was tilted, I was quite relieved to have the internal scan! So don't be fooled that having a full bladder will work, for my 12 wk with my son, sonographer needed me to empty my bladder a bit , not completely (very difficult when you are bursting to let it all out haha) as he couldn't get a proper view of baby. 

I think I will discuss with MW next week what she reckons I should do for my 12 wk. I'm sure she will still suggest the pint of water an hour before but last thing I want is to worry they won't find it very easily again! X

• Options

I think it depends on the sonographer and possibly the weight/build of the women to get a clear picture early on. Seems to be before 7 weeks is internal nhs or private. Then after that dependent on the sonographer. I’ve found both absolutely fine so please don’t worry.xxxx

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

I know I have clicked the box to email when there’s a new reply so I can keep up to date with you ladies and chat to you! Thank you all for your advise earlier cant wait go on this journey with you all xx 

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

It is a lovely group, feel so lucky to have found it and to be apart of it, it’s amazing that we will get to share all of this together.

im near Leeds xx

• Options

Well inbetween Leeds and manchester xx

• Options

I’m Manchester way.xxx

• Options

I am Worcestershire. near Birmingham.

• Options

I’m in Kent, way down in the south-east x 

• Options

I'm in Essex

• Options

Somerset - South West nr Devon :)

• Options

Somerset. X

• Options

Same as Sebsmummy - I am also in Essex :)

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options

I'm from near Manchester the place on news for a bloody bomb threat 5 ppl been arrested I mean I no its a crap town but building a bomb on a housing estate 😩

• Options

I’m in stoke on Trent!   And I’m suddenly feeling like I’ve got a really really full bladder every time i lay on my belly making my tummy hurt like full bladder but I’ve just been for a wee and it was a small wee. Weird feeling xx