Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2019

Replies

• I’m very lucky where I am, my local hospital is a pregnancy/baby research hospital so we get scans at 12, 20 and 36 weeks. It’s not had a great reputation in the past but they MAU is exceptional and never heard a bad word said against it. xx

• Morning girls 

I was feeling rubbish so decided to book myself into the hairdressers. Been feeling fat and bloated lately 😛

Here's our little bean 😍 everything looks really good 😊 measured at 7+6 so a couple of days further ahead than I thought and even had a bit of a wiggle 

• That’s a lovely scan pic Sulley.🥰🥰

good idea Gigi- that will cheer you up

xxxx

• Just catching up on the chat - I don’t live in UK anymore but I’m also originally from between Liverpool & Manchester. Will be making a surprise trip home next month to see my family, double the surprise with our baby news.

Lovely scan pic Sulley, nice to be dated forwards.

I’m the same babynumber3 I’m tired all day then can’t sleep at night. Really annoying. 

I’m 10 weeks today 🥳 morning sickness is starting to ease off - wooo. I’ve not had any scans yet, here the first scan is at 18 weeks. We might book in for a private in week 12-14 so I have a pic to take to UK with me. 

• Aw great pic sulley! 

I cant wait for the Nausea to ease up!! Mine has take a weird turn today and if just a constant dullness of not feeling right rather than particular nausea. And i’m So tired again! My goodness I didn’t think it would be this tough! It’s just constant eh!! 

• Lovely scan pic hun, I'm shattered all the time too more physically drained than sleepy tho, defo harder 3rd time round had 3 weeks of work and back Monday not looking forward to it lol x

• I feel drained and had some lower andommbal pain today, just feel blahhhh 

• I need some advice - To add to my problems I threw  up yesterday morning but nothing came up, I saw red but thought nothing of it, just gone to throw up again done nothing but dry retching to the point it hurt and then I threw up streaks of blood... is this normal? Which I remember is what it was like yesterday,  I’ve been eating and drinking all day, strange that I have nothing to throw up and the blood... is this normal?! Xx

• Hi ya everybody hope you all doing well I think I should be due around 26th aug got a early scan Monday so far I think I am 8 weeks 1 day I am so so tired mega sick the now x

• katielou I had the  same thing for a few days Every time I threw up! It’s stopped now but now I have a very bad sore throat and cough and sore ears?! So unsure what it was/is 

• My nausea has really relaxed a bit this afternoon ... absolutely chuffed as it was getting me down a bit - it was just constant!! Boobs are still aching away though - but i’ll take that over nausea aby day of the week!! 

• Hi Jwebster I'm due around 28 August but I'm 6+5 today are you sure you're 8 weeks? 

I get night time sickness which means no sleep for me :(

• Gigi28 thank you taken it from my last period I am 8 weeks 2 days but I think I only aboyr 6 weeks 2 days find out 2moro as I got a early scan how you been keep I feel rotten sick tired pale in colour sore boobs skin mega dry x

• I've got my scan at 8 weeks Jwebster.. everyone says I look pale, tired and the sickness is waking me up through the night. Hopefully 1st trimester goes quick! We'll were over half way :)

• I know I hope so I just said my friend this is Rotten think I could have other 4 weeks feeling like this looking forward finding out how far I am on 2moro you think I be st a pro at this cause it’s baby number 5 but it’s so bad my sickness seems calm down at nite but lucky if I even eating 800 calories a day 

• 10 weeks for me today, finally in double digits. Next time I’ll be in single digits is when counting down the last 10 weeks 🙈 6 days til I go to Tenerife for a lovely winter get away, although not looking forward to the 4.5hr flight with a 21 month old and 5 yr old! 

Sore boobs seem to have disappeared, guessing that’s because I’m at the tail end of the first trimester, although the fatigue is still there! 

Hope all you lovely ladies have had a lovely weekend xx