Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019

Due in August 2019

Replies

• Ohh how wonderful Jessica!

and Kmic it’s the genital area and some say they can work out the sex from the angle it’s at, I don’t think it’s accurate but I’m still just curious to see what the angle of mine is at haha, they also have theories on being able to tell the sex of the baby depending on which side of the womb the placenta is at. Won’t be buying pink or blue until my actual gender scan tho 😂 xx

• Is anyone else crazy bloated? Mine is literally out of control! And this is in a morning!! 😂 (this is no baby bump, just purely bloated) image

• Hahaha Oh my goodness Jades!! That is a crazy bloat!!! (Sorry to laugh!!) Mine increases by the end of the day, but it's not quite where yours is! Wowzer! Although my natural stomach is a little more curvy than yours (size 12-14) so i probably have a little bit more room for bloat! 

Jessica loving the scan pics! You are a day ahead of me and Jades a day behind, we are all SO CLOSE! I LOVE THIS! 

How are you all doing on the mood swings? I'm feeling really happy and upbeat today, i think it's because I had the midwife apt and the nausea is FINALLY settling down! But last night I was watching reruns of One Tree Hill and cried for no real reason! LOL! Plus I am so grouchy sometimes towards my husband - poor guy!! I'm lucky that he fully understands and 90% of the time is mega!! 

• Hahaha I know kmic! It’s crazy 😂😂 I’m fearing that people will ask if I’m pregnant when in reality it’s the bloat! 😂 I’m a size 12, it’s just sticking out so much! Haha I don’t know if because the last few days I’ve been getting tummy ache when I go to the toilet, and my digestive system is probably slowing right down at this time or what, it’s out of control haha.

have you had a scan yet kmic? I love how close all the dates are! Mood swings are still up there and not improving, but I’m trying my best haha! Yeah I’ve been crying randomly, all these hormones eh! Wouldn’t change it tho. it really helps having a supportive partner doesn’t it! and I love how cute mine is already, putting his hands on my tummy when it’s litrally just bloated 😂😂 he did have the cheek the other day tho to say “you so much better to cuddle when your squishy” mortified!

• Sorry just catch up Zoie’s I get early scan at my local hoSptial because of my wee girls disabled I thinking it’s a girl this time this sickness feel rotten been so bad had scan baby ok I am only 7.5 weeks we’re i through was just over 8 so not 2 far off image

• Just received my letter with my scan date, it’s not until Jan 30th!! I’ll be almost 14 weeks! Although I’ve already had a scan and know everything’s ok, it’s just made me feel really rubbish knowing I’ve got to wait another 3 weeks. My anxiety levels have hit the roof, especially for someone who’s miscarried several times, I just think it’s really unfair to leave you that long. Sorry, rant over! Xx

• Welcome ThuperRah and congratulations - lovely to have you here! 

Don't forget there are scan dates, baby names, and Prams, cots and everything inbetween chat here

• My 12 week scan is 30th too but I’ll be more than 12 

• Apparently the hospital I'm at don't send out appointments until you are 12 weeks... I think I will try calling again next week and see if it's been booked at all I'm 9+3 already 

• jades I haven’t bothered having an early scan ... i’m just going to wait for the 12 week one, so it will be even more exciting when I finally do have it! 🥰 

ahh mummy smith i would be pissed off too ... try to look on the plus side that you will see more of your baby as it will be further developed! 

My midwife today said august / September is the busiest time for babies so I imagine mine might be a bit delayed too! Trying to be chill about it but I would be annoyed if it’s not till 14 weeks!  

• Glad appointments and scans went well today for everyone.

Mummy Smith, might be worth a try calling them to see if you can get an earlier scan.

I only made my booking appt with the midwife today and it's not until the 24th, I'll be 12 weeks then. Thinking I might have to call them sooner so they can get my scan request put in otherwise I'm not sure I'll get it before 14 weeks.

Going for a private scan tomorrow so fingers crossed all will be well 😊

• glad everybody felling ok weird how every were worlds diffrent as I had said only reason I got early scan cause I gave a child that servely disabled hospital never picked up on it so now there paranoid like keep a close eye if it wasn’t for that I would of gave a scan till 12 weeks either x

• glad everybody felling ok weird how every were works  diffrent as I had said only reason I got early scan cause I gave a child that servely disabled hospital never picked up on it so now there paranoid like keep a close eye if it wasn’t for that I would of gave a scan till 12 weeks either x

• Thumperrah hope scan all goes well 2moro you be exicted I git my 1st midwife app on Thursday. X

• Thanks baby number 3 and I’ve got no symptoms got a horrible headache today but that’s cause haven’t had much sleep last night and night before tossing and turning just can’t get comfy or even drift off and when I managed to nod of it wasn’t long before my little was started to stir... don’t kno if I’m bloating or not as my tummy sticks out anyway haha... so like I said don’t be able to see if I have a bump till late on I think. I keep feeling tingly and shaky like I have low blood pressure or something but once I’ve had a drink and something to eat I feel better! Just wish I could do what I did in my first pregnancy just lay on sofa all day and binge watch tv and relax but can’t as o have my boy to keep me on my toes haha! X 

• The scans are lovely! Congratulations- it must really help with the anxiety of it all.

I’m impossible- I feel sick on and off but when I don’t feel sick, I’m worried that I’m not sick enough! I can’t win! I’m also a bit emotional like others have said. 

i’m going to book a scan at roughly 9 weeks- I’m 7+4.xxx

• Aww emj3, you having other symptoms? they say 8-12 weeks symptoms like sickness can start calming so hope that reassures you a bit. I wish I had waited till a bit further on as I had my scan at 6+5 weeks. I’m now 9 weeks and I’m dying for another scan to see the difference in growth but I’m waiting till my 12 week one now xx

• I’m having sickness on and off- worse in the evening but not actually being sick, sore boobs and tiredness. I just panic if I feel ok for an hour or 2! I’m just so anxious about it all but I know some people have no symptoms at all and everything’s fine! Fingers crossed for the scan.

awww you’ve not got long till your next scan Jades but the waiting is hard isn’t it!!!

xxxc