Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Sebsmummy I wish my LG could say but she can’t talk yet Sadly. We did think about a t-shirt but her gran is such a bitch that she wouldn’t think twice about causing a row in front of her so we have some rules when our LG is there. It’s tuff because we always have to watch what we say. She never met her our little girl, her only grandchild until she was three months old so not sure what to do. Although we always try include her it’s always doffercult. She didn’t even know our LG was born because she refused to answer the phone😳.  

• When have you all got your dating 12 week scan? Are you planning on telling friends/family after this ?xx

• Jessica - i'm so jealous of your lack of symptoms - i'm getting so fed up of just generally feeling crappy! If it's not nausea, it's tiredness. Keep getting spots. Up about 3 times a night to wee. Bloated to hell. Eating so much shit (which could be the cause of the spots). Boobs HURT. Basically EVERYTHING. Lol. I'm so ready for 12 weeks where i'm HOPING there will be a change!! Fingers crossed! 

• How far along is everyone ?? I luckily haven’t had any Nausea but so tired and skin is awful Along with up several times in the night to pee and eating everything edible in sight image xx

• KMic - I am so with you, I am so fed up of feeling crappy! I know they say its a good sign but I just feel awful. My boobs are the worst, I have never felt pain like it, I thought ti was only the nipples that hurt but my whole boob is killing me, feels like lumps there (which at first I thought I had breast cancer) honestly I am such a hypochondriac!!

I hardly want to eat, I am worse in the evenings, I feel so sick and the thought of eating anything turns my stomach. I want to eat, I just can't :(

I have decided to go for the Scan on Tuesday. I am so worried but I hope and pray I come out with a picture of my little Cheese (yes baby nickname is Cheese) xx

• Carj the one thing I’m craving is Fanta but expensive to be constantly drinking haha!! Might try the cheap version lol!!

• Andreag1990 haha! It’s the same with my jelly craving im having to bulk buy! 😂 xx

• Hey ladies barely been on here lately so I’ve had a hell of a few days.. terrible nausea and some sickness thrown my guts up twice today and feel disgusting ☹️ Then to add to that half my tooth fell out whilst eating a granola bar... argh!!  Emergency appointment booked tomorrow morning 😂 On a brighter note, I had my first midwife appointment yesterday, feels more real now and I cannot wait for my 12 week scan! (Don’t know the date yet!) 

Hope everyones keeping well Xxx

• Oh babynumber3 so sorry to hear this. Pets are family. I understand how heartbroken you must all be 💔 

Im glad you had a good MW appointment thou xx

• Sorry lady’s trying catch up not been about much sickness is bloody horrendous had to lical maternity I got the severe sickness that sum woman get there had give me anti sickness injections help for a bit but back spewing 2day again I lost 6lbs in 8 days got app with my conuslant 21st jan scan 4th feb x hope

you all keeping well 

• Jade tHars gd your nhs hoSptial do 16 week scan we need go private 16 weeks know sex don’t get scan 20 weeks find out sex 

• Awww babynumbr 3 that’s so awful about your dog. hope You’re all ok.xxx

jwebster, sorry you’re so sick. I feel sick most of the day and night but I’m not actually sick so it’s nothing like you’re suffering. Hope you feel a bit better soon.

xxxxx

• Jwebster no the nhs don’t do 16 weeks scans, we’re going private for it xx

• emj3 thank you nothing worse efen when I not beening sick feel nausea all time 

sorry jade I through you nhs did 16 week sorry can’t wait find out either 

anybody any feeling of wat there having  x

• Morning ladies! Hope you’re all doing ok. 

Babynumber3 so sorry for your loss! I hope you’re doing ok. 

Jwebster ... i’m Convinced it will be a boy ... OH thinks it will be a girl! he already has a daughter so I think he’s Assuming he can only produce girls 🤣🤣 but i’vw Always thought I would have a boy first, don’t know why! So I think i’ll Be shocked if it’s bit a boy! 

i told a couple of close friends last night who had kind of guessed because I didn’t go out NYE. Haha. But they are  over the moon for us! I’ll Be waiting for the first scan before we tell anyone else now 😁

• Kmic tHars amazing I think this is a wee girl this time I havin sickness is so so bad 

lady’s am I just panic plz tell me yes but I lost 10lb in just over a week with sickness x

• I lost 3lb in a week from feeling sick but I wasn't actually sick and I was still eating quite alot so if you are being sick and not eating I suppose 10lb weight loss is understandable but I will speak to midwife if u lose anymore because you that's quick weight loss in such a short space of time. 

are u being sick? are u managing to eat at all? 

• You’re just panicking Jwebster. It’s a lot of weight but I’m sure it’ll settle down. You’re just feeling particularly sick!!xx

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions