Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019

Due in August 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• Glad all is OK! I've had my inlaws here allllll day! Pj's on as soon as they left and tv turned on! That was hard work!! 

• Babynumber3 i Haven’t been on all day so just read down them all!! Your journey is so stressful your gonna come out of all of this one strong mamma!! So glad the little one is ok!!

a little 5.5 hour shift tomorrow then my nhs scan!! I am so excited hoping I get a good picture as on my private one the baby just looked like a smudge a few weeks ago!! Can’t wait to see how the little one is coming along!!!

• Hey ladies, been away this weekend so just caught up. Babynumber3story what a time of it you've had, so glad little bean is ok 💕

Enjoy your scan tomorrow Andrea!

I was it my mum's this weekend and I swear at one point she was eyeing my belly. It is looking rather rotund however I think that's mostly Christmas weight 😂

We aren't planning to tell anyone until after we get our combined screening results as we had worrying ones with the last baby and it was a stressful time. I don't expect family's reactions to be very positive so I'd rather know its all ok before telling them.

11 weeks today and nausea is definitely lessening. Which is good as constant snacking  seemed to be the only way to keep it at bay!

Hope you're all doing ok. 

X

• My letter says drink 300ml I always thought it was more!! What do u recommend xxx

• I had to have a pelvic scan a while back and it's the same as a pregnancy ultra sound with needing the liquid.. I drank what they said and it wasn't enough, so when I went back I drank a litre and that was perfect. When I went for my private scan at 6 weeks I drank a litre again and it was a good picture. 

I find if you haven't drunk enough in the days previous and therefore are slightly dehydrated you will need to drink more.. Hope that makes sense and is helpful 

• Morning all

Sorry I've been quiet I've had my in laws stay with us for 2 weeks and I'm shattered! Finally have the house to ourselves 😊

Been feeling sick all day which is getting me down not eating much but already put on 1 kilo 😭 trousers already feel snug!?

Hope you're all week I've got my 8 week scan this Wed hope first trimester goes quick for all of us xx

• I feel like ive already got a bump Is anyone else feeling like this ?!? Got my 13 week dating scan two weeks this Friday it feels so long away! Keeping secrets is so hard especially when I’m growing haha xx

• Im 10 weeks today and starting to feel tightnings and I wouldn’t say pain but can deffo feel like things are going on in my pelvic area right in the centre. Feels like cramp but on my app it says don’t be surprised if you start feeling aches and pains down there so I think things are progressing in the right way. If it’s your second or 3rd it says you can be starting to show too as your body has already been stretched from our first child. But I’ve got some weight on me anyway so won’t be able to tell I’ve got  bump till later on id day! Very exciting ❤️

• I have a clear bump already, but it's my second. I'm just over 10 weeks, my boss commented the other day that I'm starting to look pregnant now (she knows) I've been in maternity jeans since 6 weeks as all my trousers were too tight.

• I don’t think I’ll be able to tell till later on. I’d put on weight when I found out I was pregnant- I was supposed to get it off in the new year then get pregnant!!! Whoops!!! 

I’m still feeling sick on and off all day and so so tired But because I felt sick with my other children, this is ever so slightly reassuring. I’m not one of the lucky ones that has no ms!!!

I’ve not booked a scan yet. I’m 8 1/2 weeks, thinking of booking a private one for next week but I’m scared! i won’t go on about it here but when you’ve had a loss, it’s a little bit frightening. 

Love seeing pics of everyone else’s scans. It really is amazing!xxxx

• Babynumber3 I've put on 2lbs, but I only checked out of curiosity after you asked. I only put on just under stone in the 9months last time.. Not sure I'll be ask lucky this time as not it such an active job! 

• EmJ3. I know exacly how you feel when you’ve had a loss. I have my early scan tomorrow and I’m shitty myself there won’t be anything there like last time. 

I need to tell myself everything will be ok but so worried. I just want this so bad 😢 xx

• Babynumber 3 I glad all ok with you wee bs y sorry I just catching up endes up at hoSptial yesterday for gd few hours as sickness was so so bad there changed my anti sickness tablets again there want keep a eye on my weight as on there scales I showing 12lbs lost got app week 2day it’s just a worry you are all doing amazing scan pics all looking fabby x

• Jessica i'm 10 weeks today too! And totally feeling the same! I'm struggling with what to wear as I definitely have either bloating or the start of a bump there! Definitely feel some cramp like feelings here and there too - think it's totally normal. This is number 1 for me so it's all completely new. I'm constantly looking on apps to see what's going on. 

Nausea has stepped down a gear for me which I am SO relieved about!! I was - like you Thuper, constantly snacking!! I'm also starting to fancy more healthy options again which i'm also pleased about! Already put on 5lb!!! The main thing for me at the moment is the tiredness. Even with 10 hours sleep I feel exhausted!! All the time!! I cant wait for this bit to pass I wont lie!!! 

• Oh babynumber3 its not you, you haven’t scared me. this is my own nightmare from my last MC. 

Im sure I will be smiling for ear to ear when I come out clutching a scan of my little Cheese 🤞🏼 xxx

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions