Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2019 - Part 2

Replies

• KMIc- aww same as me 10 weeks this is my second but never lost babh weight from my first and not managed to loose any through diet I’m deffo eating more healthy and trying to exercise with this one so I don’t put to much on and then after baby is here I’m getting stuck in to it. That’s why i feel like if I hadn’t got this extra weight I’d be showing right now I’ll post a Picture of my tummy please don’t judge guys but just so you can see what I mean by not seeing  bull just yet cause I’ve still got quite a belly 😂😂😂 

• imageWearing my granny pants as they are so comfy but this is me 😫 I was huge with my first I stretched sooo much that it had just stayed. But I’m eating healthy so hopefilly will loose it. probably not a nice picture for you guys to see 😂😂 but so you can see why i won’t be showing till later on probably lol xx 

• MadeForMums Announcement!

Would you like to come and test out our new chat forum, later on this week?
     If so, please sign up here. 

Do you have a child aged 4-8? Want to test some kids vitamins? There’s a £200 Amazon voucher for feedback - sign up here.

• Babynumber3 I don't know.. Probably not sitting down very much, moving house, doing up said house (moved at 34 weeks ,had baby at 39 weeks) and being 6 years younger than I am now.. I also stopped eating and drinking sweet sugary stuff, just drank water.. Not sure it will be the same this time with a desk job and already having a child x

• Babynumber3 sickness is horrendous I got next no energy at all sleeping s he bit the now hoping sickness really passing soon gd luck for scan 2day x

• sorry I might have not been on as much as usual. been feeling quite sicky and just been very very lazy! I mast have had a 3 hour nap yesterday, feel quite sorry for my partner 😂 went to bed at 9 and woke up at 10 this morning! Don’t know what’s going on with me haha, hopefully I’m fully rested now tho and back to work tomorrow. Long days kill me I swear. Has anyone been having any joint pain? I seem to be aching like crazy!xx

• Sebsmummy!! Wow look at your little bump! You are all right by saying when it’s your first you want it to appear as soon as possible haha! I’m 10 weeks 3 days and I’m checking every morning like something huge is going to of appeared overnight 😂😂 xx

• Your tum looks like mine Jessica. Trying to post a picture but it won't upload at the moment. Will try again later.

Such a cute bump already Sebsmummy!

Jade, yes, I've been feeling quite achy, especially my hips.

Midwife for me tomorrow!

X

• Thuperah its all my weight i never lost with my first but oh well. i might not be thin but I managed to carry and provide and bring my boy in to the world so that’s all worth it! After this baby I’m going to try and get my size 10 body back! 

• Hey guys had my scan today!!! Baby is measuring 11 weeks and 4 days!! Due August 1st!! Got my next scan booked in for March 18th!! Scan went well the baby kept putting its hands on its face which is what Ava did in her scans!! I got bloods after, they struggled to find a vein and then I got really quesy and nearly passed out was so embarrassing lol!! I’m not usually bad with bloods!! 

• Hiya guys.. I've a clear bump since like 6 weeks and wearing all loose clothes to try keep it a secret as this is my third and I'm coming up to 9 weeks. Even in some loose clothes u can see it. My sister said it to me at 7 weeks no hiding it from her. Was in maternity jeans too for an event.  Even tho on the scales I'm loosing weight and was mention to me earlier I look like I lost weight. Hmm still not bloods or scan appointment..not feeling like I'm connecting or excited any one else feel like this on their 3rd??

Very very nice scan :) 

• Aww lovely scan andreag1990 x

• Lovely scan Andrea 😍

• Just catching up, haven't been feeling very well the last few days so I've been a bit lazy. Gosh babynumber3 what a scary time you've had but I'm so glad that your little bean is ok. And what a lovely scan Andrea :) 

I definitely think I've got a tiny bit of a bump even though I'm only 9 weeks, I've always been fairly slim though (around size 8/10) so I don't know if that's got something to do with it. I'm pretty sure it's not all bloat as there's definitely something there when I first wake up. I've uploaded a pic to see what you all think.. sorry about the state of the mirror and my comfy clothes 😂image

• Thankyou everyone :) 

• Sulley your little bump is very cute and Andrea that is an amazing scan pic. 

jessica, our bodies are amazing things to bring these babies into the world so a little bit of a belly is a small price to pay. You’ll get back your body once your baby’s been born. My weight fluctuates quite a bit regardless. I put weight on quickly but can be strict with myself and get most of it off too.

I have Put in 2 stone on though since last summer and was supposed to get it off. Not great!  I’m just going to have to be sensible during this pregnancy so I don’t put much weight on!

xxxx

• Gorgeous scan Andrea love your little bean! 

Love the little bump ladies...hopefully we'll get our old bodies back for now it's big comfy knitwear for me x

• Loving the bump pics! I haven’t taken any yet! 

I‘ve bought some fruit today! Starting to fancy healthier stuff which is such a relief!! It’s not just my belly thats getting bigger with all the food i’ve been eating!! 

Any advice on the best clothes to wear when you‘ve got an early bump?! I‘m really just starting to feel like a massive slob as I‘m Living in leggings and baggy jumpers! 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions