Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    How’s everybody doing sorry I been quiet been really sick last 2days x
  • Options
    @Jwebster82 oh no how awful how are you feeling now ? I’m feeling ok lately some days I forget I’m even pregnant ! Haha xxx
  • Options
    I feeling crappy 2day still lovely I like that myself for scan 2moro so get see my boy again can’t believe I am 18 weeks on Friday x
  • Options
    I feeling crappy 2day still lovely I like that myself for scan 2moro so get see my boy again can’t believe I am 18 weeks on Friday x
  • Options
    Have people been thinking of names? Me and my husband do not agree on anything expect a couple of maybes haha 
  • Options
    Heard our little squishes heartbeat for the first time at our midwife appointment yesterday. So lovely to hear and we are now even more excited for our gender scan tomoro :)
  • Options
    Aww @Jwebster82 sorry to hear you’re feeling so sickly. That’s awful!
    @Squish19 that’s lovely and very excited to hear about the gender tomorrow! 
    @Duncan497 we have no clue on names. Had my boy’s name sorted but it’s a girl!!! Haha!!
    xxx
  • Options
    I had a fall due to bad ice on Monday morning so was really worried  because I’m rhesus d negative which is bad when you have falls or bumps  :/ went to hospital and everything seems fine..anyone else have RDN? 

@Duncan497 we’re the same don’t agree on anything apart from one girls name haha 
  • Options
    @Lmc92 yes I’m RDN too, all sounds a bit scary when they go through all the precautions but glad to hear you are both ok after your fall. @duncan497 @emj3 we are the same with names, also doesn’t help we are both teachers so keep associating names with students we have taught which is keeping the possibilities very limited!!? 
  • Options
    Bit of a weird one here.. I have been getting this pain in the area of my right kidney.. It goes when I do a wee.. I took a sample to the doctors today and there's no infection , I've managed to get a midwife appointment on Saturday to have a chat with them about that and my pelvic pain but wondered if anyone else had experienced anything like it 
  • Options
    @Wishuponastar743 I’m a teacher too- it’s a nightmare for names!!! Haha!!xx
  • Options
    It’s hard isn’t it! I feel like we won’t ever pick one we both love even though we still have ages to decide! Wish upon a star I am the same (social worker though not teacher) but agree when you work with children it is hard! 
  • Options
    It defo does sound scary @Wish upon a star 743! 

@Sebsmummy I would get some pain when I’m peeing now and again nearly like a kidney infection pain but urine is always clear so maybe just part and parcel of being pregnant, but better to get checked out! Do you have pelvic girdle pain? I have been attending physio for mine it’s horrid!! (The pain not physio lol) xx
  • Options
    @Lmc92 I've never had a urine or kidney infection so don't know what it feels like, I get this pain before I wee and then it goes as I wee.. But the nurse said there is no infection there.

I think it's pelvic girdle pain, definitely uncomfortable, worse when I'm at work at sitting at my desk for long periods, walked really far Saturday and had no issues with it.. 

Hope your physio helps x
  • Options
    Sorry everybody just catching up I just hoping it just few off days I know how you all feel with pelvis pain I can barely move 2day sadly my pelvis is gubbed with 5 baby been on crutches for weeks now xx
  • Options
    @Sebsmummy I haven’t had this particular pain but did suffer with horrific pains in my right side when I bent down a couple of weeks ago! They soon phased out so must of been as the midwife said just growing pains! I hope all is ok for you xx
  • Options
    I’m 18+4 second baby still not feeling movement tbh if I didn’t know I was pregnant I still wouldn’t kno wish I could feel baby x
  • Options
    20 weeks today, halfway! Scan on Friday. Anxiety was getting silly again but felt some good movements today which helped.
    @Sebsmummy yes I occasionally get a similar pain to that you've described, figured it's just where kidneys are a bit squished.
    @Duncan497 we are trying to decide on a shortlist of names but struggling to agree on anything.  
    @Jwebster82 sorry you're still feeling sick 😕
    I seem to have bought a LOT of clothes already for this baby girl. Whoops 😉
    X
  • Options
    20 weeks tomorrow!! Can’t believe finally at the half way mark!! Scan Monday I’m dying to buy some boys or girls clothes!!! 
  • Options
    Super exicted see my wee man face again in a couple hours x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions