Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Can’t believe sum people are at 20 weeks scans I think weekd are flying by so fast now wee man really really active he moving about as I typing now my friend came round she got wee man his swing bean bag he going be a spoilt wee boy 
  • So In love 🥰 with it xx
  • Aww that’s lovely @Jwebster82 do u have much else to buy? I need to start writing a list :) 
  • ThuperRahThuperRah Regular
    edited Mar 17, 2019 8:46AM
    @Andreag1990 that's hilarious, bless her!
    Feeling quite a lot of movement now, some quite strong kicks at times. Don't think it will be that long til they can be felt on the outside, even through my layers of flubber 😂
  • Awww I ❤️ It @Jwebster82!! Love that you’ve picked his name too.

all these scams coming up are very exciting. I feel behind because I’m due later in August- 22nd!
    @Andreag1990 your little girl sounds cute. My 14 year old daughter is made up it’s a girl but my 6 year old son, isn’t so sure!!! Haha!!

@ThuperRah can’t wait to feel full on kicks. Can feel movement but I want to be booted!! Haha!!!xxx
  • Yeah I can’t wait to feel movement from the outside too!! Little one seems to be very active at bed time!! I may have a night owl lol!! My little girl was convinced it was a boy at one point but since her friend got a sister she’s obsessed lol!! She’s only three so if it is a boy hoping I can convince her boys are good too 😂😂
  • Thanks everybody I love it @EmJ3 I had names picked before I even knew we’d lol @Andreag1990 I don’t think I have much left get pram pick cot Moses basket my bro gettin got all my bottles steriliser stuff wardrobe full of clothes lol got my 20 week scan on 2nd April seems ages away x
  • Well we’ve just finished looking for our pram! Tested a few out today and found one we both love so that’s the one! I don’t think we have too much more left to buy now, just little bits and bobs after we’ve paid for the pram bundle xx
  • What one did you go for @Jades2409? Think we’ve just got clothes and little bits to get now x 
  • Sola2 in black and rose gold @MummySmith21 . Found another I liked but was way out of our price range haha, so this one is the one!

• Brilliant choice, I had that one last time with my daughter. It’s an excellent pushchair and would have definitely used again this time had I not have seen the icandy on offer x 
  • @Jades2409 that looks like a lovely pram. 
    I have my heart set on a grey and pink bugaboo but we’re going to go and look and see what else there is.xxx
  • Aww that’s nice to know @MummySmith21 , I’m far too excited now after having cuddles with a newborn! Someone I’m the family has just had a little boy so I got to meet him today. It was lovely.

and @EmJ3 that’s what I was like! We tried a fair few out today and I found this one the easiest to move and put down so went with it. Exciting stuff isn’t it picking prams and everything else! Xx
  • I found choosing the pram the biggest decision as it's something you use every day! We looked at so so many we thought we had chosen until we saw the size when folded down!

I love the one we picked though, I'm just waiting for it to be delivered :smile:

We have pretty much finished decorating our spare room this weekend and will have an ikea delivery this week so our 5 year old can move into the big bedroom and get settled in plenty of time before his brother comes along! 

Then time to convince my husband to paint the small room so it's different for baby! Once that's done we can order a cot and change table! 

Exciting times! 

Hope everyone is OK 

• So so exicting seeing everybody gettin ready for our baby’s cumming along I gettin full house decorating before baby here I been in bed all day as had other sick day but done a Tesco shop as going do a batch cook on Thursday of all my fav slimming world meal fed up not eating my slimming world meals counstlant told me not worry about weight while I pregrant but I really enjoy means I post before after pic of me x
  • Awww they’re amazing before and after pics @Jwebster82- you’ve done so well. I’m a serial dieter so know exactly what it’s like. 

@sebsmummy- you’re so organised!!! I want the downstairs painting again before the baby comes and a new sofa!xxx
  • Emj3 is this your first ?

If you can hold off on a sofa it can be worth waiting until potty training is done! I'd like a new one but said no point now until this baby is toilet trained x
  • Thank you @EmJ3 I had lost 6st then put on about 2st when I lost my gran broke my ankle so ready get back slimming world meals really fed up eating crap food now xxx
  • @sebsmummy- no it’s my 3rd- I totally get you but we’ve been looking for one for about a year!! I must be soooo picky! I’m clearly a nightmare! We’re definitely getting a leather one for all those reasons you’re thinking!!🙈🙈🙈 haha.xxx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions