Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Hi ladies I had my 20 week scan today and everything perfect ! This morning I felt boots from the outside it was so wierd about 7-8 in a row and then two more and not felt anything since 😂 from where the baby was lay in the scan it would of been the feet! We did well and didn’t find out gender still so keeping it a suprise! We were in the baby mood so went and bought our pram after and ended up going for icandy peach !   Hope everyone is well !xx 
  • Aw how lovely @carj, I’m feeling baby lots but nothing from the outside yet. We’ve gone for the icandy peach too, I’ve has
    plenty of pushchairs in my time and this one is by far the nicest to push, although when we tried it in the boot of the car we did struggle and had to remove the wheels, it literally just fits so no big spending sprees for us 😬
  • What colour peach did you both go for? I am torn between the icandy peach and Joolz day 3! So hard deciding! We have our 20 week scan on Monday, I think I am feeling baby now but really infrequent! Xx
  • Hi girls sorry haven’t been posting much! I have just caught up had a busy few days with work and with my side business! So much so that my 20 week scan is on Monday, feel like it has crept up! Not much to update on other than that we bought our pram at the weekend we went for an egg travel system ☺️ 

Hope everyone is well! xxxx
  • Pelvis pain is the worse lady’s I had it since I been 13 weeks on crutches not looking see how bad it gets when I get bigger wee man get must bigger I had it with all 5 of my pregnancy I got my whopping cough flu jag this morning g x
  • I’ve woke up today with chronic toothache, my back is in agony and I have work. Currently on my way and I really can not be bothered today! This is the first time in my pregnancy I’ve felt so drained. I just want to sleep all day :( 
  • Hi @Yorkie87 to make sure you get notifications, please bookmark this thread by pressing the little green star next to the thread title 

• @Duncan497, we’re having a boy so gone with the blue Peacock one, I love it. 
  • Jade do you work full time? Don’t beat yourself up about it I’ve felt terrible at times still got into work but felt good for nothing! Just get into bed as soon as your home! I’m not sure how I’ve managed to get this far with sickness and only have missed half a days work! I really do sympathise with you sweetheart x
  • Hey @Craly24 no I work part time so it’s not too much pressure but this is the first time I’ve gone to work and felt rubbish. I was at the bus stop and nearly passed out, my auntie cake and got me and I went up to hers for a sugary brew and biscuit, my boss has been really good and just told me to take my time, I’ve just got in to work now after coming round. Rang midwife and she’s said to rest so I think I’m going to book tomorrow off and just relax all day. I haven’t had sickness or anything so I’ve been lucky like that. Thanks crazy xx
  • Craly even 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Awww bless you! Yeah take it easy and don’t do too much! This is your first right? any work have been really good with me luckily and it looks as though I’m still getting my promotion yayyy xxx
  • Yeah this is my first, I’ve booked tomorrow off. And aww congratulations!! That’s brilliant news! When will you get that then @Craly24 ?xx
  • What what baby girls names do u all like!? We had a definite boy name but now it’s a girl....
  • I had my heart set on Matilda, then found out I was having another boy! But I have my name I think! We wanted something a little unusual as our Son is the only child is his school with his name 
  • I love Matilda too but my husband doesn’t! I also like Indie and Edie but the only two we currently vaguely agree is Isobelle and Emmie. 
  • I love Matilda too!!! I had a definite boy’s name but not really sure on girls at all!xx
  • I had Hollie for a girl... but having a boy and don’t like any names already got a harry so I’m thinking Noah-Joseph for this one x
  • I had jasper, Corey and myles for a boy. I love the name Rowan for a boy butt partner is called Rowan 😂 so it definitely wouldn’t of been that, I think it’s such a lovely name. We’re have a girl and a few names I like are Ellie, Ada, Olivia and Iris xx
  • Ive been missing notifications too. I have my placenta right bang slap in the middle at the front so hides most movement. I have felt kicks on the outside but doesnt happen often. More squirmy bubbly feeling. 4th baby, 2nd anterior placenta. We've gone for bubaboo bee. Partner and i have been working hard to get back on track. We split up a few weeks into this pregnancy. Hes back in jamaica at the moment but is coming back for birth and we are getting on much better with open and honest communication
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions