Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Home from scan lady said baby had a very strong heartbeat I done right thing by phoning emj3 55 65 pound tHars so dear up here it’s 35 pound I was 61 pound that included scan 2 sets of key rings and heartbeat teddy bear x
  • So glad the scan was good jWebster. God I thought 55 pound was ok!!! Not seen any for 35 pound- I live in the north west area, unless I’ve just looked at expensive ones. I think I was comparing it to the ones in mother care that are over 100!! God knows!!! 35 pound seems like a bargain!xx
  • Hey girls sorry I’ve not commented for a while ive not been able to find the thread and my notifications stopped so I’ve just had to re read like 15 pages. So glad to hear everyone is doing good and baby’s are well. I’m currently 17+4 weeks still can’t feel baby at the moment! Having a little boy can’t remebed if I mentioned it last time! X
  • Hi @Jessica2227 - sorry about the notifications stopping - since we moved forums, you'll need to bookmark all your fave threads. You can do this by hitting the green star next to the thread title. 
  • Emj3 I live near Glasgow lovely 35 pound is the going rate x
  • Emj I go to precious glimpse in Burnley, it’s 35 pounds atm, there easy to find online and they’re lovely, will more than likely do your scan just after 15 weeks xx
  • That’s a really good price. It’s my third paid scan at the weekend! I thought mine was ok!!xx
  • Anyone else getting sciatica. Really suffering at night :(
  • Hi everyone, it’s my first time posting but have been reading this thread for quite a few weeks. As ours is an IVF miracle we’ve not been letting ourselves get too excited as soooo worried something is going to go wrong but as time goes on I figured it wasn’t jinxing anything to come out of the shadows! EDD is August 23rd and just cannot wait to meet our little one and to share the journey with everyone! 
  • Wish upon a star - welcome, to the group. It’s such a lovely place to come and chat, ask advice, vent frustrations etc. Wishing you lots of luck and happiness on your journey ahead xx 
  • Welcome @Wishuponastar87 and congratulations on your ivf miracle, isn't science amazing 😍
  • Welcome wishuponastar. You are definitely carrying a little miracle and you’re due a day after me. I’m starting to think that regardless of people’s reasons, worrying is part and parcel of pregnancy because we want it so much. These babies will be loved so much.xxxx
  • They already are!!!!xxx
  • Hi ladies! I’ve been suffering with bad pains on my right side whenever I bend down and tonight feel like I’ve got something pushing my nunu out of my body such a wierd heavy feeling down there ! Sorry for so much detail 😂😂 has anyone else felt like this ?xx
  • I googled aches and pains the other night and it says they’re round ligament pains, particularly if you move to soon, cough, sneeze etc. I sometimes have a heavy sensation down there too! Think it depends where the baby’s lying and moving.xx
  • If they’re really bad pains though, I’d phone the midwife tomorrow.xx 
  • Welcome @Wishuponastar87 congratulations on your miracle baby. You are due the same day as me 😀

@carj I’ve had those pains. I was told they are just ligament pains and things expanding to make room for baby. Xx
  • Thanks ladies always nice for some reassurance ! Yeah it’s a heavy sensation very odd !! I called today as I was abit worried with it being my first and she said the same will be ligaments I think Cos I’m tiny aswell 😂 it’s hard to know what’s normal sometimes isn’t it xxx
  • I am totally with you there @carj being my first as well I worry about every single pain. Then when I don’t get pain I worry about that too. I have my first midwife appointment next Wednesday so I will Unload on her. Haha xx
  • Sorry just catching up lady’s 
    welcome @wishauponastar
    i been gettin a lot of pains but think it cause my pelvis is gubbed my pelvic floor muscles are gubbed with been baby number 5 lady’s I had no sickness from sat was last time I was sick as you know how bad I was I got go back private scan place 2moro as there told sumbody the wrong sex so there wanting double check on everybody I am mega excited about sat now x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions