Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Hi ladies, I keep getting notifications from this thread that I have been tagged, its not me but someone with a similar name, I'm not pregnant and im not due in August. 
    I realise its an easy mistake to make but check who you are tagging as you tagging the wrong person could potentially cause upset if they for example are struggling to concieve or have just miscarried for example. Fortunately for me I have a healthly 5 month old but for others being tagged and congratulated could upset them if they are feeling sensitive!! Plus the real poster has potentially missed out on all your lovely comments. 
    Good luck with everything ladies!! xx
  • How do you tag someone?x
  • Emj3 you just put @ in front of name @EmJ3
  • Hi ladies ! Where I was having pain when bending down is now bubbling v strange like bubble wrap popping inside me ! I’m guessing either wind or baby 😂 v. Strange sensation but nice at the same time tonknow something is defo in there haha! How is everyone feeling ? I’m 18 weeks this week seems to be going so fast xx
  • Hi ladies, I keep getting notifications from this thread that I have been tagged, its not me but someone with a similar name, I'm not pregnant and im not due in August. 
    I realise its an easy mistake to make but check who you are tagging as you tagging the wrong person could potentially cause upset if they for example are struggling to concieve or have just miscarried for example. Fortunately for me I have a healthly 5 month old but for others being tagged and congratulated could upset them if they are feeling sensitive!! Plus the real poster has potentially missed out on all your lovely comments. 
    Good luck with everything ladies!! xx
    Thanks so much for letting us know about this @Wishuponastar87 (and we hope you and your baby are doing great). 
    We're going to try and sort out what has happened here and in the meantime it would be great if everyone could be careful not to tag Wishuponastar87 in this thread. 
  • EmJ3 said:
    How do you tag someone?x
    Just add an @ before the users name
  • Ok thanks!xx
  • Oooops, sorry, that was me tagging the wrong person *blushes*
  • Ah, sorry for confusing things, guess there’s lots of similar screen names! 
    Definitely feeling the stretch today like someone keeps on inflating a balloon and there is no where left for it to go, really weird sensation! 
  • 19 weeks today! Here's my little Parsnip bump 💗

• such a cute bump 😍 I can't wait to have a proper bump, I just look like I've put weight on 🙈
  • Thuper that’s a lovely bump. It’s all very exciting!xxx
  • I feel huge 😂😂 this is my first xxx
  • Awww I’m loving all these bump pics! I’ll post mine later today, I’m also feeling massive carj and this is also my first!xx
  • Cute bumps everyone :)

I don't have an obvious bump yet but I'm still only 15+2 with #1
    Watch I balloon when I go on holiday and nothing in my suitcase will fit!

xx
  • Gorgeous bump carj. It’s not huge- it’s lovely. It’s growing a baby!xx
  • Hi Wish upon a star, we have dropped you a PM - please do look out for it. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions