Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• @Andreag1990 same I have my scan the same date !!! Is that your 20 week one ? Xx
  • Had our mid way ultrasound today, we got to find out we are having a little girl. 💗  
    Confirmed at 19 weeks today, due 5th August so I have moved back a few days. 

Will re-post the group list when Jwebster and Emj3 have also shared their gender too! 

• Aww congrats @AlisP 💗💗 was your prediction correct? xx
  • @Blondielauz Yes! the Chinese gender one that was posted in this group a few weeks ago was correct for me.. I think it's been right for everyone so far! Super weird that we now know it's a girl. We're thinking Emmy for a name it works in both English and Norwegian, (we live in Norway and my bf is Norwegian) but got plenty of time to see how it feels.

Excited to hear reveals from Jwebster & Emj3 :D 
  • Aww that’s so weird. We looked it up for my mum with me and my brothers and it was correct. I wonder if it will be correct for me....I’ll find out 8th April. 

Yeah be good to know if their Chinese predictions was correct as well. 

Congrays again @AlisP it’s a gorgeous photo as well xx
  • Awww congratulations AlisP! So exciting! And what a lovely scan photo!💗💗
  • Awww congratulations Alisp- wonderful news and a gorgeous pic!   

I’ve had to move my gender scan till Sunday instead of tomorrow! But still find out this weekend!!!

flump- is also what I have rather than a clear bump! Haha!! Good word!!!
    xxx
  • thank you all - loving this term flump!!!  ahah! 
  • AlisP, love the name too!!xxx
  • lovely pic AlisP and congratulations 😊 I've been off work today with a migraine, really struggling with energy recently. 17 weeks today and still only a teeny bump 🙈
  • It might be a little bump Sulley but it’s a lovely one!!!
    Loving all these bump pics!
    xxxx
  • Loving all the bump pics, so neat @Sulley112 I was about to guess boy just from the bump alone then realised you already know it's a boy. 

• Yay @AlisP, I remember you saying maybe the scan being on International Woman's Day was a sign! 
    I must check that predictor and see if it was right for me....
  • That is a cute lil bump there @Sulley112 😘
  • Just did the gender predictor and it was wrong for all 3 of my existing children, only right for this one! Makes me wonder if they got my gender scan right... 😮
  • Are you team 💙 or 💗 thuper? It’s hard to keep track.xx
  • Team 💗. I'm pretty sure it was right, 3 lines, no pokey bit 😂 20 week scan is next Friday so can double check then 😉
  • @carj
    yeah it’s my 20 week one!! I’ll be 20 weeks on Thursday so it’s a few days late!! Just so desperate to find out now!! Do we have an up to date list on peoples genders and due dates?? Xx
  • Lmc92Lmc92 Regular
    edited Mar 8, 2019 7:46PM
    Hi everyone, I have been following this thread from the very start (when I was only 6 weeks pregnant, now I’m 19 weeks tomorrow) have just built up the courage to post into it, I love seeing everyone’s gender reveals and knowing there are others out there experiencing what I am!! Congratulations to youse all its so exciting x
  • AlisPAlisP Regular
    edited Mar 8, 2019 7:50PM
    Here is a new list

Girls - 4
    Boys - 5
    Yellow for anyone keeping it a surprise :) 

My scan today was a whole hour as there was a student technician in there, she did it first as a practise then the qualified one re-did it all to confirm. It was kind of uncomfortable after 20 minutes because of the constant pressure. However not complaining having spent nearly an hour looking at baby wiggling away! 

@Lmc92 welcome! :)  is your due date 6th or earlier?
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions