Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Thank you @AlisP :) my due date is the 3rd of August x 
  • Options
    Edited @Lmc92 :) is this your first baby? 

Tagging all users who haven't posted in a while incase they are not getting notifications since the website update. @AmirahJ @Duncan497 @Busybeemum35 @KatieLou31 @GSDmommyx @ERM @FenC @Thirdtimelucky2019 @Squish19

Hope you are all well :)
  • Options
    Aww how sweet thank you! Yes this is my first so all very new to me.. how about you @AlisP? X
  • Options
    @Lmc92 this is my first too, I have no idea where to start with anything but enjoying trying to figure it all out! haha.
  • Options
    Thank you, have figured out how to follow new posts now. Gender scan on Thursday. So excited to see our little squish again and find out if we are going to have another girl or add a little boy to the family. X
  • Options
    How lovely @AlisP I’m the same I’m defo just winging it lol so lovely that your having a girl 💗think we are going to keep ours a surprise, tho I’m bored now of buying white/neutrals x 
  • Options
    Thanks for tagging me...I totally lost the group and notifications! We had a private scan last saturday and we are having a girl! It was both of our ideal so we are both very happy and even more excited now :) 
  • Options
    Thanks AlisP ... I had lost track of the group! I've shuffled back a few days, so now due on 27th. We're not going to find out the gender, although I think it will be hard not to find out at the 20 week scan as I sort of want to know!
  • Options
    Welcome @Lmc92, lovely to have you join us!
    @AlisP, love the list, so cool to have it all there to see. You've got my name wrong though 😉
    X
  • Options
    ThuperRah said:
    Welcome @Lmc92, lovely to have you join us!
    @AlisP, love the list, so cool to have it all there to see. You've got my name wrong though 😉
    X
    Haha! oh yeah - I was reading it like Thumper, like the cute rabbit. Haha sorry! 
  • Options
    😂 it's a nickname from back in my college days. I think it has its origins in South Park 😂
  • Options
    Happy Baby Reveal day @Jwebster82! Looking forwards to hearing your news. 
  • Options
    Welcome @lmc92!!!
     @Jwebster82 what time is your reveal? So excited to hear about these babies!!!!xxxx
  • Options
    @Jwebster82 I can’t wait to find out what your having!! Hope your reveal is soon!!
  • Options
    Thanks :) ohh can’t wait for baby reveal so exciting 💙💗 anyone been having sleeping problems yet? X
  • Options

Hi everyone, we hope you're managing to get around the new forum alright. A couple of tips: Please hit the green star next to any threads you want to bookmark which switch on notifications for that thread. 

And if you want to post pics, you might need to shrink your images first: here is a guide how to do that (takes 2 mins)

Any probs, please tag me. 

• Options
    @Jwebster82 can’t wait to hear what your having hope your gender reveal is going fab!xx
  • Options
    Not letting me post video Chinese was wrong for me 
  • Options
    Aww a little boy! 

Lmc I have had sore/cramp like legs at night and waking up really early! This morning I had a bath at 3am as I couldn’t sleep at all! 
    i went baby girl shopping today and bought some gorgeous outfits!! 
  • Options
    Awww congratulations @Jwebster82! 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions