Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    Thanks lady’s not put on Facebook yet just incase snybody posrs x
  • Options
    Yay congrats!! :):)
  • Options
    AlisPAlisP Regular
    edited Mar 9, 2019 5:38PM
    Congrats @Jwebster82! hope you enjoyed your party.

Not long for you now @EmJ3 :) 

• Options
    I know. I’m so so excited. Nervous for the scan bit but that’s just one of those things but I can’t wait to know if we’re team 💙 or 💗!!xxx
  • Options
    Congrats on baby boy @Jwebster82 💙 @Duncan497 glad to know I’m not the only one not sleeping 🙈 x
  • Options
    How are people doing weight gain/bump size? I swear my boobs are growing by the day!! 🙈🙈
  • Options
    Thank you had a amazing day sun times my bump looks as if it went away think must be were every my boy lieing as didn’t look big as usual 2day but my boobs are growing by the day 😂😂😂 x
  • Options
    Awww that’s a gorgeous picture @Jwebster82!!
    @Duncan497 I’d put on weight before I got pregnant so I’m about the same still. My bump is growing a little but my boobs definitely are! Haha!!xx
  • Options
    There is no hiding my bump it’s pretty big or so everyone keeps telling me and same goes for the boobs they are growing by the day haha x
  • Options
    @Duncan497 I’d put on weight before I got pregnant so I’m still about the same weight so far but my bump is growing and so are my boobs! Haha.xxx
  • Options
    @Duncan497 I’d put on weight before I got pregnant so I’m still about the same weight so far but my bump is growing and so are my boobs! Haha.xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations @Jwebster82 !! What a lovely day you look to have had! Little boy like you said 💙💙
  • Options
    @Lmc92 sorry missed your question about sleeping. I've been really struggling to get comfy at night, I was a front sleeper before so both sides just feel strange like my stomach is being pulled sideways.  Might start looking into those maternity pillows.

@Duncan497 I hadn't really gained anything in the first 17 weeks, but in the last 2 weeks I've caught up by gaining nearly 8 pound haha. Same with the bump, it went from flump (love this term @Gigi28) to people now noticing I'm pregnant. Boobs doubled in week 6-9 but have been kind of the same since.

Babys movements have gotten so distinctive in the last 2 days, so much that my boyfriend was able to feel tiny movement from the outside. We couldn't believe it. 

Finding out the gender and feeling movement has really made a difference to us feeling closer to this little person, before this week it's all kind of felt a bit surreal and strange being our first.  
  • Options
    Anyone struggling with sleep, I can definitely recommend the DreamGenii for helping you get comfy, I love mine!
    My boobs haven't grown at all. I'm still feeding my 15 month old though so that may have something to do with it. I think my milk is starting to change though as he is less keen now... #1 self weaned when I was pregnant with #2 so I've been here before.
    Little Parsnip is very active this evening, it's lovely.
    @Jwebster82 lovely pics, you must be so pleased to finally know!
    @EmJ3 I know you must be feeling very anxious about your gender scan with your history but I do hope you enjoy it once you're there, it's a lovely experience because there is no medical stuff, just getting to see your baby <3 
    x
  • Options
    Thank you everybody buzzing @EmJ3 gd luck for scan 2day xx
  • Options
    Thanks @Jwebster82! Keeping everything crossed. Very excited to hear the gender. Still going for boy but don’t mind either way.xxxx
  • Options
    Your welcome eat time your scan lovely 😊 @EmJ3 can’t wait hear lovely super exicted looks like boys are winning so far x
  • Options
    @AlisP can totally relate with the front sleeper I was the same and find it really hard to get comfy on sides but the pillows do help i have one and it is beneficial, mines is just from Sainsbury’s got it in the sale was a bargain! So lovely that your partner was able to feel movement, I have been feeling more and more but nothing from the outside yet lol 

@ThuperRah thanks for advice with the pillow had a look at the dreamgenii it looks super comfy! 

Good Luck for baby reveal today @EmJ3

xxx
  • Options
    Am I pregnant?
    So lately I’ve been having a lot of pregnancy type symptoms. I can see the veins very clearly in my breast and areolas. Also they’re more visible in my legs and arms. They’re not super sore but I’ve never had sore breast when I pms. And they just kinda ache and feel heavy but hurt when squeezed a little bit. I’ve been nauseous and I’ve only thrown up a few times. I’m super bloated and sometimes I go pee a lot and sometimes I go normal but I pee a lot when I do go. I have very irregular periods sometimes I can go 6+ months without having one. And I usually don’t have one two months in a row and I had one last month but nothing yet and I’m about 1.5 weeks past due. I started cramping today and last week I took a pregnancy test and it said negative. But it was only after a week or two after what I think would have been conception. Did I just test too early or could these be something else? Also I believe I might have PCOS and I was reading and some women say they would take a test and it would say negative and didn’t know they was pregnant until about 10 weeks! 
  • Options
    So we’re team...
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions