Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Options
    @EmJ3 Congratulations! Such lovely news xx 
  • Options
    Congrats mrs tHars amazing 😉 you through was a wee boy you must be over the moon x
  • Options
    We’re over the moon. We would’ve been either way. My son wanted a brother and my daughter is very teary!!! A happy day!!💗💗💗💗x
  • Options
    Congratulations @EmJ3! I hope you're ok, was thinking of you this morning, I know scans are hard for you x
  • Options
    Congratulations!! That’s wonderful news!! I think I’m having a boy as my pregnancy is different to what it was with my little girl.... for people that have more than one child is this pregnancy different or the same as your others and if you know the gender did differences mean different genders? 
    Sorry if that was very co fusing haha
  • Options
    @Andreag1990, I’m on my third and all my pregnancies have been pretty similar but I would say this one is more like last time with my daughter but this one’s a boy, lol xx 
  • Options
    Hmm so I might be having a girl!! With this pregnancy I felt more poorly than with Ava, I’m bigger, and I’m eating loads of crisps whereas with Ava it was jellies!! 
  • Options
    AlisPAlisP Regular
    edited Mar 10, 2019 4:25PM
    Congrats @EmJ3!! so lovely. So many have now found out gender can't believe some of us will be half way already next week :o !

Here is an updated list. Is anyone due to find out next week? 

@Pinkpositive98 It all sounds very positive, maybe wait a few more days and take another test, good luck! Also just so you know you have posted your question in the August birth group chat. You should re-post your question in this area of the forums, where others are in similar situations to you and might be able to help   :)
  • Options
    Thanks Ladies.
    thanks @ThuperRah- have to admit I had a bit of a melt down before my scan but I think maybe that’s what it’s just going to be like for me after last year. 
    You lovely ladies are helping me loads.xxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations EmJ, glad everything is looking good for you 😊 I'm exactly the same when it comes to scans, I get myself so worked up before hand and then afterwards I only last a couple of days before becoming anxious again 🙈 I've been getting some cramps today and stabbing pains down below, trying not to read too much into them but it's difficult not to 
  • Options
    Awww congrats @EmJ3 wonderful news! A little girly!💗
  • Options
    Congratulations Emj3 😊 shopping time now!! Haha have people been buying anything yet? 
  • Options
    We’ve bought: car seat, pushchair, crib and bath seat so far. Not even started on clothes yet though. 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.
    @Sulley112 I totally get it. I’m the same. It doesn’t last long before I’m nervous again. We’ve just got to hang on in there and keep everything crossed. Growing aches and pains are normal- just makes us worry a bit!xxxx
  • Options
    I got a fair bit allready going out shopping 2moro x
  • Options
    Congrats @EmJ3 💗💗
  • Options
    Thanks thanks @Blondielauz!
    loving all of you organised mums who’ve been buying.xx
  • Options
    This isn’t even a quarter of what we have so far 😂 we should probably stop buying clothes! We’ve got the cotbed, Moses basket and bath aswell so far. 

• Options
    Congrats @EmJ3! I know exactly what you mean about scans, get into such a tizz before each one! We have decided not to find out the gender - not sure if this was a good or bad decision but #TeamYellow for now. So exciting seeing everyone’s reveals and baby shopping... we have made decision not to buy anything before anomaly scan just in case (I just can’t stop worrying!) but this definitely hasn’t stopped my mum or MIL from starting clothes shopping.
    Midwife appt tomorrow and really hoping to hear heart beat 🤞did other people hear heart beat at 16 week appt? 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions