Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019

Due in August 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Oh my @Jades2409- that’s amazing!!!! She’s one lucky lady.xxx
  • @wishuponastar743 I didn’t get to hear the heartbeat at my 16 week scan but I’ve heard everywhere is different. If you ask them to then hopefully they’ll do it for you! @EmJ3 yes she is going to be very spoilt by her grandmas haha. They’re so excited and won’t stop buying. I think it’s because this is our first and it’s also their first grandchild. xx
  • @Wishuponastar743 I’m the same with buying things but I’m going to buy one pink babygrow to celebrate.xxx
  • I heard the heartbeat at my 16 week scan!! She said not to worry if they didn’t find it as was still early but they got it straight away!!
  • We heard heartbeat at 16 week app too but we did have to ask and she explained that if she can’t find it not to worry etc but found it straight away! Was worth the ask was a little reassurance between scans xxx
  • I never got hear baby heartbeat on Friday I can’t help buying things baby 👶 going be spoilt rotten 5th baby last allways same all my 5 all had everything brand new I never share anything x
  • Congrats @EmJ3!! so lovely. So many have now found out gender can't believe some of us will be half way already next week :o !

Here is an updated list. Is anyone due to find out next week? 

@Pinkpositive98 It all sounds very positive, maybe wait a few more days and take another test, good luck! Also just so you know you posted your question in the August birth group chat. You should re-post your question in this area of the forums, where others are in similar situations to you  :)
  • Just got back from Appt, pretty much first thing the midwife said was did I want to hear the heart beat- maybe she could pick up how nervous I was!? We heard it almost straight away at 150bpm - such a relief! Can’t wait for 20week scan now!! 
  • We've bought our pushchair and crib as we found amazing prices second hand and also some clothes and a sterilizer and bottle kit. Wrote a list of everything I need to get yesterday and I've probably missed off loads 🙈 feeling some proper little kicks today 😍
  • Me too @Sulley112, first day that I’ve felt him on more than one occasion, little flutters all day 😍
  • aww it's so lovely isn't it @MummySmith21 how many weeks are you now?
  • I was 19 weeks yesterday, almost half way 😍
  • My pregnancy pillow arrived today and it is the best thing ever!!!! ,xx
  • Which one did you go for @carj ? I need to buy one.xx
  • I wasn’t sure if I would use so I only got one from eBay and it was £25 and is 9ft of pure softness😂 comes with a cover to take off and wash too!xxx
  • Sounds good. I’m feeling the same. I think I’d use it though.xx
  • @EmJ3 it was getting to the point I couldn’t sleep for longer than 30 minutes without waking up and moving I just couldn’t get comfy ! So can’t wait to fall asleep tonight haha xx
  • Ladies I need to vent! I’m so stressed and these past two days I haven’t stopped crying! Found out yesterday that work are changing our pay to every two weeks but in the process of changing the pay we won’t receive a wage for 3 weeks! How are people meant to survive without any money for three weeks!? Especially when we have a child on the way and have things to be buying. And then to top it off this morning my partners can have been robbed and they’ve taken all his tools that he needs to be able to work. We’re really not having a good time atm but I’m trying not to stress as I know it’s no good for the little one 😢 just can’t believe it’s all come at once!
  • @Jades2409 my husband’s car had been broken into this morning too and all of his tools have been taken- how weird!! Sorry to hear about the change in your wages, it just adds to the stress doesn’t it.xxx
  • Aww @emj3 it’s awful isn’t it! It angers me so much! They work so hard to have it all taken! Hope you get sorted. And thanks, just needed to rant a bit. Think we’ll get through it but it’s just hard trying not to stress aswell xxx
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions