Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2019 - Part 4

Replies

• Got growth scan on 26th be nearly 32 weeks xx
  • Oh fingers crossed you keep wee one in passed 32 weeks lovely it just a worry xx
  • @Rachel158 I’m the same! I’m really really struggling to sleep now, and I have such aching arms and legs constantly and when I do get back ache it goes right down one leg and I can’t walk properly! ive got everything sorted early so that I can take it easy! his nursseg is pretty much finished aside from a few decorations I think even though he’ll be in his next to me crib in our room for 6 months! and we’ve chosen a name, Oscar Ernie Walsh- Ernie is my grandads name who I was extremely close to and it really hit me when we lost him last year..I then found out I was pregnant about 6 months later just before Christmas which was mine and my grandads fave time of year so I still like to think he was my Christmas present off my grandad who was so desperate for a little boy in the family as it’s all girls! I’ve even prepped my hospital bag and babies things as I am going to Butlin’s at the weekend with my sister and 2 year old neice and I don’t have the best luck, everyone thinks I’m crazy as I’ll only be 32 weeks but it happens! Feel like I have nothing left to sort now! 

• Couldn’t fit his wardrobe into the photo! 
  • @Craly24 no sleep is a nitemare I been struggling with sleep for last few months oh I love 💕 his wee name were did you get wee thing from with his name I just got hunter dummy there with his name on it x
  • Craly24 said:
    Awfull hurting innit i dont get no sleep either and absulty gorgous hunny and lovely name to i just orderd a dummy clip with his name on it have a lovely time at Butlins keeps u occupied abit dont it can't wait to meet our babies xxxxxxxx

• Gigi i had a growth scan today. Try not to worry. I was measuring 4 weeks ahead and they have put me about 4 days ahead. It could just be your womb is small. I was starting to panic that i was going to have my baby in 7 weeks 😂 i feel like a weight has been taken off my shoulders as silly as it sounds as my to do list hasnt got any smaller with my husband only being off two days a week and we want to spend time together while we can but we do need to start getting organised because 10 weeks is just going to fly by. 

Wow your baby room looks amazing craly. You are so organised lols. 

Me and my husband went and look at clothes after our scan but couldn't see any unisex ones that we like. I dont want to spend loads as i have money for after the birth to go buy the actually gender clothes. 
  • @Jwebster82 thanks so much! It’s from amazon! i just typed in personalised dummy clip and it came up there was loads of gorgeous ones to choose from and it came within days! Where did you get the personalised dummy? I want one of them too! 

How you getting on with all of your pain now? XXXX
  • @Craly24 I just order him one of eBay got him pram charm for his pram I got his dummy from eBay z
  • Pain gettin so so much at times xx
  • Thanks so much @Rachel158 yeah it will be a nice break especially whilst my partner is in Canada! Sorry to hear your struggling with sleep also! It’s the worst!

and @ZoieS glad everything is okay with your scans! don’t panic there is still tons of time! I love a good to do list makes me feel a bit more organised! 

@Jwebster82 I’m gonna have a look at dummies now! sorry to hear your pain is so bad I don’t know how you are coping tbh! I’m only really in pain and uncomfortable when I’m in bed and that is bad enough! 
  • Thank you lovely think I just used 2 it niw as I been on crutches from 13 weeks so near end now I just keep saying his wee face worth it but my last can’t go threw this again x
  • @Jwebster82 that’s really scary but glad he’s ok! Is your scan tomorrow? I wonder if he’s had a bit of a growth spurt?? Does their size have any bearing on what we’re eating? Or nothing to do with it?

@Rachel158, every week must count for you, having had your babies so early! Fingers crossed this one doesn’t show too early!

xxxx

• EmJ3 yes definitely i had show at 28 weeks heads down low cant walk now backs killing today feel bit nausea and heartburn xxx

• @EmJ3 I been reading there totally chill out before labour hope not he been ok 2day don’t think it growth either as when I had 4d scan he had only gain 1oz in a week sure midwife said on Friday he was tiny I unsure about weight if it wat we eat our stuff wonder if anybody knows x
  • Hope you and bubba are okay @Jwebster82 you've had a really tough pregnancy bless you. 
  • Well I cried at work twice today and locked myself in bathroom so embarrassing!! Need my hormones to calm down!! I ended up dropping my dinner all over the floor I was mortified!! Glad it’s my last shift tomorrow!! I agree with u all on the crappy sleeping!! I’m exhausted just so uncomfortable all the time, sore legs, back, belly
  • Does anyone feel so front heavy or just me ?!?🤣 I feel like I’m carrying a weeks worth of shopping on my belly getting up and down is so hard work generally not sure how I could stretch any bigger with 8 weeks to go🤣 xx
  • carj said:
    Yeh  i do  to with 10 weeks to go feels like i need to go no2 all the time aswell but its babys head pushing down on everything xx