Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Due in August 2019 - Part 5

Replies

• Just nip here to see how @Rachel158 doing
  • Omg just catching up @Rachel158 I sure you had wee man by now gd luck x
  • @ThuperRah wat a beautiful pic of your baby x
  • Anybody else gettin a lot of pain down below it’s taken my breath away a few times I had stop working as it that sore I really hoping Monday sweep enough set me off x
  • @Jwebster82 yeah I’ve been getting them today aswell! One was like a big shooting pain right up it and omg it made me stop, hold it and gasp! Sooo bad!

it was my last day at work today! So glad it’s done with now! I got lots of little gifts and also got £70 in a collection they did for me. Also threw me and and other woman i work with a surprise leaving party as she’s also pregnant. Was a lovely day

• @Jades2409 yip tHars wat I was like hunnie took my breath away how you get on at midwife it s baby engaged xx
  • @Jwebster82 I swear I thought baby was gonna come at one point 😂 and midwife said head is almost there but not quite, she said her head is still free at the moment but only just. So hopefully after a couple hours on my birthing ball each day I can encourage her to get that head engaged!xx
  • Oh I know was waiting on head pop out as well 😂😂😂😂 oh how amazing can’t believe there allready a other baby here as @Rachel158 has super fast labours there been loads of July baby’s x
  • @jades2409 that sounds like a lovely day and lovely gifts!!!

@Jwebster82 I’ve got those pains too. Keep thinking I might go on my own this time but not had a midwife appointment because I only see the consultant so no idea of baby’s engaged.
    xxxx
  • I know @EmJ3 I keep thinking that myself but still hanging on here I think my boy just keeping me on my toes see war counsltant says on Monday when I go x
  • Baby riley 5lb 13 had him bout 8.00 he fine was just me bleeding badly nearly had to go for surgery hemrige was so scary it bloody hurt too they induced me to get contractions labour xx
  • Omg look at him he is so so handsum oh hunnie sounds like you had a hard time hope your ok tHars a great weight x
  • Oh wow @Rachel158, congratulations! Sorry to hear you had a bit of a tough time but so happy that he’s here and all’s ok now. Hope you have a good first night xx 
  • Well done @Rachel158! He's so precious, same weight as Esther. Glad you didn't have to go to surgery, sorry things went that way, hope you're feeling ok now and there getting the fluids into you x
  • Yeh glad it over bloody painfull was bout 30 mins from when contractions started properly to finish thanks guys glad it's over xx
  • @Rachel158 congratulations!!! So glad he’s here!!!! :) what a cutie!!! 
  • Congratulations Rachel he looks gorgeous and well done!!! 
  • Congratulations @Rachel158 he’s beautiful so glad it is all over for you now xxxxx
  • Thanks for all your comments girls means alot to me  aswell your all amazing people have helped me so much xxxxxxxc
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions