Forum home Birth clubs Due in August 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in August 2019 - Part 5

Replies

• Options
    @Rachel158 congratulations!! Amazing news, bet your over the moon! Well done you! Now time for you to enjoy them cuddles what a little cutie xx
  • Options
    @Jades2409 I haven't put him down yet still having skin to skin cant stop looking at him i cant wait for you all to have yours girls be over for u all xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations @Rachel158, so happy for you as knew you were really starting to get down being pregnant. Enjoy your little one! 
  • Options
    Amazing news @rachel158. Congratulations. Enjoy every single second of him- he’s absolutely gorgeous.xxx
  • Options
    Thank you i haven't slept been so happy and watching him cant get over it loves all my babies so much my last one too so i have to tresure this moment every second xxxcx
  • Options
    Awww you really do Rachel- it’s so magical isn’t it. I’m going to be the same. Last baby for me too.xxx
  • Options
    Look at his beautiful face.xxx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 hope it hurrys for u now hun I couldent hack it anymore savage bk was killing thought go shopping with my hubby we got on the bus i walked up isle went to sit down and my waters broke on bus lol lol lol was funny was like noway lol lol my hubby couldent belive it was so funny might try go to city bus tell um and see if I get free bus rides lol lol xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! 
  • Options
    Omg @Rachel158 how handsum is your boy omg I would freak if my waters went on bus that’s the thing we never know when it going happen xx
  • Options
    Proper random mate how many days till ur turn ? Xx
  • Options
    Going in Thursday hunnie but hoping sweep does sumthing 2moro starts me off but not gettin my hopes up x
  • Options
    They do sometimes u just dont no gotta do summit aint sweeping membranes even it u don't go in labour it must help xx
  • Options
    Jades2409Jades2409 Regular
    edited Jul 21, 2019 9:04AM
    I could of sworn last night I was going into that very early stage of labour, I’m unsure if I’m in it or not? The one that can last days. I had my last day at work yesterday and it was the most I’ve done in a couple of weeks so really took it out of me. Anyway at about 8-9 I wasn’t feeling too good so I went up to bed but I felt a bit out of it. I then woke at about half 11 with pains, went to the toilet, and felt like I was getting contractions in my upper thighs, was strange! I couldn’t stop shaking like cold sweats, then I got back into bed but had to get up again twice to go for a wee within the space of like 20 minutes. I eventually got back to sleep and slept through but I’ve woke up feeling soooo tired! Like I’m exhausted and have a splitting head ache, but I don’t feel poorly. I’ve also had an increase in discharge and I’m wondering if my body could be getting ready? Also forgot to mention yesterday at about 8 I felt a big shooting pain up my down below and it felt like something had popped, but didn’t feel like it was my waters or owt like that, I’m just so unsure what’s going on! Has me so scared for labour now! Can anyone try shed some light on all this!? 😫
  • Options
    Totally totally even if it does sumthing then when I go in Thursday be quick x
  • Options
    @Jades2409 if your unsure maybe give hoSptial a call I still gettin sharp pains down below a lot of discharge least 2moro when counsltant checks me least I know if I don’t go myself I down last few days xxx it could be pains from havin a busy day but if your unsure phone hoSptial x
  • Options
    @Jwebster82 It was more the contractions down my legs and how I’ve woke up feeling so exhausted. The pains in my tummy don’t so much bother me as much as the other things as I’m used to them. Think it’s all just thrown me off guard a bit. I’m honestly dreading labour and I started panicking last night which wouldn’t of helped but I’m just scared that when the real deal is to happen, I’m just gonna be a mess xx
  • Options
    You will be fine hunnie I never had concractions in my legs maybe sum of other lady’s can help x
  • Options
    Massive congratulations @Rachel158. He is gorgeous!
    This shooting pain is baby engaging.
    @Jades2409 give a call to your local EPU, as your waters can be leaking without you noticing it
  • Options
    I hoping when I go hoSptial 2moro wee man moro engaged @Jades2409 let us know wat hoSptial says if you call x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions